• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Homecoming Marvel's Spider-Man Costume!? - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, while I'm not necessarily doubting it, we can't really confirm it's even a picture of Spidey's suit. Could just be hype over an Ant-Man costume or a new look for Vision.

I suppose it could be a new design for Ant-Man, but I like his costume the way it is. And it's almost certainly not Vision. But you're right. Heck, it might not even be fabric. It's really hard to tell from the picture. It could be some weird floor design or something.

spiderman_mask_by_fabiovalle-d377f1l.jpg
I would love if the mask was like this

By the way, all those pictures that were posted that people have been speculating about gave me an idea.

I previously thought animated eyes would be really, really weird. But if they actually made it look like a couple of simple sliding black shutters that his face would move, it might not look bad.

What would look bad is if they were seamless, animatronic or cgi eye shape changing eyes. *shiver*

Although, the important thing is that they let his mouth move when he talks! Seriously, it's not that hard.

I mean, while I'm not necessarily doubting it, we can't really confirm it's even a picture of Spidey's suit. Could just be hype over an Ant-Man costume or a new look for Vision.

Even so, it's obviously not the back like in the above drawing. It's way too zoomed in.

Agreed. If it is a shot of Spidey, I think its a close up of the torso, with the belt and a portion of the red torso section (upper right).

In addition to the massive zoom, the camera is at an angle, which is not congruent with the drawing.

^ Yes it does.. OMG, guys! we want believe that it's the Tick Spider!

I do hope we get the tick spider, but I don't think that's a picture of it.

Tick spider. Armpit webs. Maybe the costume designers don't use elements from the comics because of the horrible names we give them.

I do hope we get the tick spider, but I don't think that's a picture of it.

Tick spider. Armpit webs. Maybe the costume designers don't use elements from the comics because of the horrible names we give them.

:csad:

People are going to see what they want to see, they'll convince themselves thats its something. I don't don't even know if i believe in it being spidermans costume.

Tha space in the blue isn't that large. That doesn't actually work

It's possible it's from another angle? What if the red part at the bottom of the pic is from the neck area? Basically flip the image upside down.

If i had to absolutely say it was somewhere on the suit, I'd say its its a very up close shot of the back spider, or its in between the belt and torso strip.

19789056699_e9a653fc45_b.jpg

EDIT: Now to make my appraisal after seeing it in a new light. I noticed the two red parts are different materials-- even slightly different colors. The smaller red part looks like it is indeed for the back spider. It would make sense for the back spider to be closer to the top red part instead of the belt, so the image fits for this orientation.

Is it the tick spider? So little is shown that it's hard to tell, but maybe. And I hope so.

Last edited:
It would be funny if these were just left over scraps from the material the costume was made of :oldrazz:

I don't know if I believe the account as fake; I mean I can entirely believe that the account is unauthorized, but fake? I don't know, seems sketchy.

I was seeing it more like this:

CKnoWoSWUAA8lJ4.jpg

Notice how the left side is closest to the camera.

If you look really closely though it seems like the top right red piece is different. Different shade of red and it has black edges. The bottom left red has a red edge and it looks like rubber too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"