Homecoming Marvel's Spider-Man Costume!? - Part 8

Awww, have faith in your costume-making abilities! You'll get there.

I've actually come around to the black bands around the arms and legs. Breaks up the light colors of the suit nicely.

I've actually come around to the black bands around the arms and legs. Breaks up the light colors of the suit nicely.
I'm in the same boat, I'm in love with the costume. Can't wait to see what the symbiote will look like one day... :sly:

I'm in the same boat, I'm in love with the costume. Can't wait to see what the symbiote will look like one day... :sly:

Hopefully it won't look exactly the same, but black...

119593-spiderman-3-tobey-maguire-hair-bx2L.gif

That just confirmed this is the best live action Spider-man suit yet.

I love that it's air pressure sealed...

I love they way it comes off. It's really makes the costume seem more practical. Also looks like there's gonna be an action scene with the proto costume. I'm glad cause we didn't get a good enough look in Civil War and would be nice to see it play out a bit before ditching it entirely

I must admit I was a little intrepidated about the live action costuming looking worse than the CGI one. I can now say with unexpected certainty that it looks better. The different sections of the costume, the indented webs, all come together better in real fabric.

I honestly think we will get the Iron Spider costume. The logo is yellow and red, could that be a sign?

I honestly think we will get the Iron Spider costume. The logo is yellow and red, could that be a sign?

If we'll get Iron Spider, it's happening in infinity war. Judging by the trailer, there's no fitting place for that in this movie

I must admit I was a little intrepidated about the live action costuming looking worse than the CGI one. I can now say with unexpected certainty that it looks better. The different sections of the costume, the indented webs, all come together better in real fabric.

I think the suit looks much better here.

It seems like it was all-CG in Civil War and it really took me out of the movie every time he was on screen.

I still don't like the texture of the red sections on the suit. Almost looks velvet. I like most of the black parts, just not on the sides. Also still not sold on the eyes, TASM2's were the perfect shape.

Wasn't a big fan of the way the mask looked in some scenes, but other than that? I love it

What's the deal with the spider button in front of his chest? It's just so dumb and prone to wardrobe malfunction when your opponent can punch you in the chest and accidentally undress you.

tumblr_ohx2erM5iN1u7koaho1_400.gif

What's the deal with the spider button in front of his chest? It's just so dumb and prone to wardrobe malfunction when your opponent can punch you in the chest and accidentally undress you.

tumblr_ohx2erM5iN1u7koaho1_400.gif

I figure that maybe it can only be triggered by the glove or something like that.

I figure that maybe it can only be triggered by the glove or something like that.

Hopefully it works that way or else I will have to accept it as a minor pet peeve like Black Widow's zipper.

I don't think there's a button, he is just pulling it off.

Why does everyone think Peter returned the costume to Tony? What if the initial Vulture/Shocker fights happened pre-Civil War? It shows him get the upgrade in Germany, then back to present date. He asks Tony for advice on how to take care of the Vulture because of his prior encounter. It still makes logistical sense?

:up: Agreed, the practical suit looks awesome.

Nah, I think if anything, the trailer confirmed he'll be ditching Stark tech.

I still don't like the texture of the red sections on the suit. Almost looks velvet. I like most of the black parts, just not on the sides. Also still not sold on the eyes, TASM2's were the perfect shape.

These eyes are perfect. :spidey:

Why does everyone think Peter returned the costume to Tony? What if the initial Vulture/Shocker fights happened pre-Civil War? It shows him get the upgrade in Germany, then back to present date. He asks Tony for advice on how to take care of the Vulture because of his prior encounter. It still makes logistical sense?

It's definitely possible, but I think most people are leaning the other way because the big flaming ship set piece seems to lend itself well to a final battle scene rather than a flashback.

It's definitely possible, but I think most people are leaning the other way because the big flaming ship set piece seems to lend itself well to a final battle scene rather than a flashback.

The Vulture fight will not be pre-CW. That I'm 100% sure of. :funny:

The Vulture fight will not be pre-CW. That I'm 100% sure of. :funny:

Then that also means you're 100% sure Peter goes back to his proto-suit during the movie? Seems very strange why he would do that, and why the studios would want him back in his old rags after given his "upgrade".

Those shots do look very much like "movie climax scene". It seems the plot revolves around super tech being used in heists and it could have started before Civil War thus making Peter feel like he should follow it since he was on the case before Iron Man showed up.

But the film also suggest Spidey acting without Stark's approval and the accords could come into play. Forcing Peter to continue on his own.

Honestly nothing is certain so it can got either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"