Mass Effect 3 - - - - - Part 14

Man, I just love strolling around the Normandy, the things I missed. Like Joker getting tips from Mordin about, well, having a "good time" with EDI. Recommending cushions, video material for positioning. I never knew it went that far. :funny:

Does not change this, but the combat portion of the DLC is pretty cool, and has the feeling of the suicide mission where your entire squad is fighting alongside you rather than leaving you off by yourself.

[blackout] The part where the team is broken up into two halves named Hammerhead and Mako and they start bickering over which one is better was utterly hilarious. [/blackout]

Aside from the party which is pretty much an instant classic I really loved the Grunt and Traynor get togethers.

so i bought the mass effect trilogy off origin...and they charged me for it 3 times. still waiting for my money to be refunded to me.

Man, I just love strolling around the Normandy, the things I missed. Like Joker getting tips from Mordin about, well, having a "good time" with EDI. Recommending cushions, video material for positioning. I never knew it went that far. :funny:

Wait, [BLACKOUT]i thought Mordin died in ME3, or did you do the Citadel DLC prior to that mission?[/BLACKOUT]

Which kind of brings me to a question, [BLACKOUT]is there any kind of special sendoff to those squadmates who did die? I was planning on doing the DLC right before the last mission and by that time at least Thane and Mordin would be dead.[/BLACKOUT]

The DLC won't let you start until after the Coup anyway. There is a a send-off for [blackout] Thane and Mordin. [/blackout]

Wait, [BLACKOUT]i thought Mordin died in ME3, or did you do the Citadel DLC prior to that mission?[/BLACKOUT]

I didn't start the Citadel DLC yet. That was before the Tuchanka Mission. I missed a lot of dialogue during my first playthrough.

I didn't start the Citadel DLC yet. That was before the Tuchanka Mission. I missed a lot of dialogue during my first playthrough.

Ohhh, got ya. Thanks for the clarification.

I just found out the Kasumi, Joker and Wrex hang out scenes are a little hidden in the environment. The Kasumi one was cute and I am still looking for Wrex's but Joker's... My God...

[blackout] ITS JOKING TIME [/blackout]

I just found out the Kasumi, Joker and Wrex hang out scenes are a little hidden in the environment. The Kasumi one was cute and I am still looking for Wrex's but Joker's... My God...

[blackout] ITS JOKING TIME [/blackout]

:hehe: The [blackout]"I should go"[/blackout] bit was hilarious, too.

Apparently this happens in Citadel DLC if you choose the [blackout] mellow party [/blackout]

[YT]Pj6iDczCDOI[/YT]

Last edited:
I'm about to start the Citadel DLC. :awesome: It better be as awesome as everyone says it is. :cmad:

Wrex is standing on the Atlas Mech. I repeat. Wrex is standing on the Atlas Mech. And I can't make a screenshot of it. :funny:

Hah, unless you are in the arena I think I know what part you're at.

How's it working out for you so far?

Just got to the Normandy. So far, it's pretty awesome. Javik seems to be having a really good time and definitely loosened up. Now he really is part of the Normandy Crew. I'll only say 'Team Javik'. :funny:

And the toothbrush. I can't stop laughing thinking about it. :lmao:

Oh man when that came into play I wanted to get up for a standing ovation.

Man, I forgot how much fun having Wrex around was. At one point, I lost sight of him and just watched rep blips disappear from the radar screen, as he laughed maniacally somewhere in the background.

Wrex was so good in this.

Just for the sake of flow, do all of the individual hang-outs before you do the big party.

That was the plan. Just did all the pull ups with James. Now I'm going out for a bit and meet the rest. Probably do Tali last and then the big party.

What happens if you do all the push ups, I got to 20 and was like OKAY NO.

:awesome:

aE2ZAqa.jpg

I won't be playing this till the weekend till I get my big TV back.For anyone who's completed it how does it compare to the other DLCs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"