Mass Effect 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I suspected they also removed the pics. I still have the original page open though so I'll have to be sure to save 'em.

I've heard on these drawings or whatever they have in regards to the Finale, these Notes: 'VAGUE TERMS', "LOTS OF SPECULATION FROM EVERYONE" and "theories about EVERYTHING".

^ that means they intentionally wanted to troll us...........:(

While I've been reading through all the indoc vs not indoc theories I keep having flashbacks to The Dark Knight debate where Joker is sitting in the room with the cop. The cop tells him how many friends he lost. Joker repeats the number and madness began. This is a little bit more interesting of course.

I've heard on these drawings or whatever they have in regards to the Finale, these Notes: 'VAGUE TERMS', "LOTS OF SPECULATION FROM EVERYONE" and "theories about EVERYTHING".

Pretty much. He also has a quote that says "BRAVE NEW WORLD + END OF FIRST MATRIX" and
BUT WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE?
and "AMBIGUOUS FUNCTION."

:dry:

I was looking forward to sometime later down the line, playing through all 3 in one go. That would've been something.

But knowing how it ends? Nope. Don't care now. I haven't touched the game since I finished it on Tuesday.

*sigh* such a shame. ME is one of my favourite series. It deserved a much better ending. Regardless of whether Bioware has the right to end it the way they did, it doesn't excuse the poorness of the ending.

618pxtrollfacehdx.png

The flowcharts also mention
the Prothean VI revealing that the use of the Catalyst will send the galaxy back to the dark ages.

So...I guess that answers some questions?
Everyone dies? lol

F**k german customs! My game is stuck there and I need to pick it up. :argh:

The flowcharts also mention
the Prothean VI revealing that the use of the Catalyst will send the galaxy back to the dark ages.

So...I guess that answers some questions?
Everyone dies? lol

so, in other words.....

they intended the ending(s) to be scenarios where, no matter what "choices" you made, you and the galaxy are pretty much screwed......lol.

so, in other words.....

they intended the ending(s) to be scenarios where, no matter what "choices" you made, you and the galaxy are pretty much screwed......lol.

I don't even know anymore lol. In some ways this is even more confusing. Especially this part:

There is a deleted scene where Harbinger kills your squad with his giant ass laser. It was cut, and instead replaced with your squad lying on the ground when Shep wakes up.

But...then they magically appear on the Normandy at the end......uhhhhhh.....

Some people are really going out of their way to just look like horrible bastards.

Some people are going so above and beyond, that they're probably making the actual ones who have a rational argument just seem insane because they are cluttered with them.

This game is apparently taking me longer to beat than any living human being, so I don't know how I'll feel about ME3 by the end. But, I have a different perspective than most probably have had.

That's still not an accurate account though. The vast majority of people in the United States don't vote for President. Does that mean they're all okay with the direction the country is going?

If they don't vote, they don't get their voice heard.

In this case, one will have to assume that the ones not voting are okay with what happened. If they're not inclined to sign some petition or something...what are to assume? That everyone is secretly angry but doesn't want to say it or something?

I don't even know anymore lol. In some ways this is even more confusing. Especially this part:

There is a deleted scene where Harbinger kills your squad with his giant ass laser. It was cut, and instead replaced with your squad lying on the ground when Shep wakes up.

But...then they magically appear on the Normandy at the end......uhhhhhh.....

Space magic. Lots and lots of Space Magic!

or, maybe.....this is how the story will "continue" if they ever release an ending DLC. When Shep wake up ( as he does in the "best" ending ), he sees the bodies of his fallen squadmates.......

Since I don't have the game......is that sequence in the game ( where Shepard wakes up after getting hit by the beam and sees his friends' dead bodies. ) Or is it never shown what happens to your squadmates, only implying that they were killed by Harbinger's beam attack.......

Space magic. Lots and lots of Space Magic!

or, maybe.....this is how the story will "continue" if they ever release an ending DLC. When Shep wake up ( as he does in the "best" ending ), he sees the bodies of his fallen squadmates.......

Since I don't have the game......is that sequence in the game ( where Shepard wakes up after getting hit by the beam and sees his friends' dead bodies. ) Or is it never shown what happens to your squadmates, only implying that they were killed by Harbinger's beam attack.......

It's implied they were hit by the beam through seeing their bodies lying there when you wake up.

But, knowing now that there was originally a scene where they got smoked by Harbinger, it seems pretty clear either way that your squad was supposed to die.

So, again...why are they stepping off the Normandy at the end? Is it a glitch? A poor design? Short-sighted writing? All of the above?

It's implied they were hit by the beam through seeing their bodies lying there when you wake up.

But, knowing now that there was originally a scene where they got smoked by Harbinger, it seems pretty clear either way that your squad was supposed to die.

So, again...why are they stepping off the Normandy at the end? Is it a glitch? A poor design? Short-sighted writing? All of the above?

so.....you do see their bodies on the ground. You just aren't 100% sure they're dead........yes?

so......technically.........they could have just been knocked out ( like Shepard )..........

but still........it is odd that they magically teleported to the Normandy during the end sequence........

In this case, one will have to assume that the ones not voting are okay with what happened.

You can't assume that lol. Ones not voting could be ones that are not even posting on BSN, or have missed the poll.

If they don't vote, they don't get their voice heard.

In this case, one will have to assume that the ones not voting are okay with what happened. If they're not inclined to sign some petition or something...what are to assume? That everyone is secretly angry but doesn't want to say it or something?

Or maybe they're a casual fans that don't give a spit either way.

The point is you can't say "The people not complaining liked the ending". There's absolutely no way to gauge it one way or the other.

Either way, it's not great to alienate your core fanbase. And it seems like the majority of the core fans aren't all that happy with the ending.

Spoiler with images from the final hours app:

6zrI4.jpg

You can't assume that lol. Ones not voting could be ones that are not even posting on BSN, or have missed the poll.

So then the numbers mean nothing. If there's that much room for a difference, then they're not even worth mentioning.

Or maybe they're a casual fans that don't give a spit either way.

The point is you can't say "The people not complaining liked the ending". There's absolutely no way to gauge it one way or the other.

Either way, it's not great to alienate your core fanbase. And it seems like the majority of the core fans aren't all that happy with the ending.

I thought there was no way to gauge that one way or the other?

I thought there was no way to gauge that one way or the other?

There isn't. Which is why you see that five letter word "seems" in that post.:woot:

But I'm not seeing thousands of core fans coming to the defense of the ending.

I pointed this out earlier: The amount of people voicing their opinion about how bad the ending is are a small group when you look at the sales. The number of people saying it's a good ending for the series are an even smaller group. That's pretty telling.

Because it'd probably even more insane to create a petition to "Keep An Ending The Same".

so.....you do see their bodies on the ground. You just aren't 100% sure they're dead........yes?

so......technically.........they could have just been knocked out ( like Shepard )..........

but still........it is odd that they magically teleported to the Normandy during the end sequence........

I guess you could say they're not dead.....but that still doesn't solve anything. How'd they get on the Normandy? Why did the Normandy ONLY pick up your squad and nobody else? How did the Normandy get close enough to Harbinger to pick up the squad without getting annihilated?

It's very clear that the intention was that your squad is dead, and it's even more evident with that leaked video. They were supposed to die...but then they show up on the Normandy. It's a mistake, or a glitch. Maybe it was supposed to be other squadmates but they f-ed up, who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"