Mass Effect 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well, despite the ending I'm still enjoying my Insanity run because of the datapad app. It's so cool to play, then check the app for any private messages you get from the characters. :D Here's a couple of my favourites.

35kre9t.jpg

141m7hu.jpg

zthjpf.jpg

351sit0.jpg

5n6ae0.jpg

Been away from the thread for a few days. Y'all have been busy, haha.

I caught bits of the Hudson interview, and from the sound of things it looks like people upset about the ending aren't going to get squat. His quote about how he liked the ending because of the "mystery" is an absolute joke deflection.

Seems like this is just going to go down as a fail for me. I'll be sure to keep it in mind when Dragon Age 3 comes around down the line, Bioware.

[YT]TG0dR5KwNKU&t[/YT]

:woot:

I caught bits of the Hudson interview, and from the sound of things it looks like people upset about the ending aren't going to get squat. His quote about how he liked the ending because of the "mystery" is an absolute joke deflection.

Seems like this is just going to go down as a fail for me. I'll be sure to keep it in mind when Dragon Age 3 comes around down the line, Bioware.

same here.

Originally Posted by iamlegend

same here.

Bioware has a whole different problem with Dragon Age.

Vastly different, I'd say, from Mass Effect 3.

Dragon Age 2 sounds like it was letdown from start to finish. I'm not sure how much convincing it'd take for Dragon Age 3 to get back the ones they pushed away.

Okay, maybe you guys (who beat the game) can tell me if I'm nearing the end or not.

I just...

...took care of the situation between The Geth and The Quarians. After that, I met with the Asari Councilor in Udina's office.

That's pretty much where I left off. I think I've got like three or so sidequests active too.

dunno if this has been posted...via facebook

We appreciate everyone’s feedback about Mass Effect 3 and want you to know that we are listening. Please note, we want to give people time to experience the game so while we can’t get into specifics right now, we will be able to address some of your questions once more people have had time to complete the game. Let’s also remember the man/woman that started this journey for us. What do you love most about your Commander Shepard? Please try to keep the discussion “spoiler-free."

i wonder if they expected this, did the ending on purpose to release DLC.(FREE HOPEFULLY)

is it possible the game they wanted to give us couldnt just fit on 2 disc? so DLC? i dunno, high hopes perhaps.

Okay, maybe you guys (who beat the game) can tell me if I'm nearing the end or not.

I just...

...took care of the situation between The Geth and The Quarians. After that, I met with the Asari Councilor in Udina's office.

That's pretty much where I left off. I think I've got like three or so sidequests active too.

I'd say you're about 80% through.

i kinda wanted tali to end up ugly as s***, that would be so damn funny if bioware made her look like lisa lapinelli mixed with a krogan.

now that would merit another petition....'weehh change talis face! we want her attractive!' :D

dunno if this has been posted...via facebook

We appreciate everyone’s feedback about Mass Effect 3 and want you to know that we are listening. Please note, we want to give people time to experience the game so while we can’t get into specifics right now, we will be able to address some of your questions once more people have had time to complete the game. Let’s also remember the man/woman that started this journey for us. What do you love most about your Commander Shepard? Please try to keep the discussion “spoiler-free."

i wonder if they expected this, did the ending on purpose to release DLC.(FREE HOPEFULLY)

is it possible the game they wanted to give us couldnt just fit on 2 disc? so DLC? i dunno, high hopes perhaps.

Maybe they want to get things enough to a point where people are so thankful that they're willing to pay like $20 for Post-game DLC?

I dunno. I suppose that's one, extremely cynical, theory.

I'd say you're about 80% through.

Only? Yeah...I guess I got just a bit more to go. Thanks.

Do you see her even if she's not a paramour?

This might sound crazy...but, I want to avoid seeing her until I'm on my other playthrough, where she's my romantic option.

Don't know why. Just seems like it's only right that the Shepard's romancing her be the ones that see her.

Dragon Age 2 sounds like it was letdown from start to finish. I'm not sure how much convincing it'd take for Dragon Age 3 to get back the ones they pushed away.

Yeah, I agree that the situations are totally different. At least ME3 actually plays like a Mass Effect game for 99% of it, unlike DA2 which was like completely different from DA1.

Dragon Age II was fine for what it was, but it didn't feel like Dragon Age for me until the 3rd act. I really liked the tactical aspect of the combat and there were only 2 battles where I really had to think instead of mindlessly slashing away.

What the ending of ME3 tells me is I no longer have any reason to become invested in a story they're going to tell coz it's all for nothing. If they don't (at LEAST) release a proper epilogue for free that ties up the loose ends I'm not gonna be buying anymore of their games.

To me it's simple. Have 38 studio's ( the guys that did kingdoms of amalur) work on it with them. That's what it would take IMO. Especially since Bioware's has been saying of late they would take a skyrim approach to DA3 to make up for 2, to the fans of late.

If that means out sourcing fine then. just saying if they sayin that and planning on using that new approach and keeping DAIII way it is as in looks, then they need fresh new eyes helping them out on it.

PC
The Faces Behind The Voices Of Mass Effect 3
Today 7:00 AM
Like radio, film and theatre companies going back hundreds of years, BioWare games often have a very familiar voice cast from one production to the next. A Dragon Age II player can’t help but hear Varric’s dry tones from the Male Trooper in Star Wars: The Old Republic, nor can a Mass Effect fan miss hearing Commander Shepard herself in, well, almost everything.

source:kotaku.

I didn't realise Aria was carrie ann moss. sweet.

Last edited:
Tali's the hottest chick in the game though lol so it's not necessary. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001