Matt Reeves To Direct The Upcoming Batman Solo - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes me think this is a 2021 release now.
This wait better be worth it. Reeves has all the time in the world to refine the script, and the benefit of a little distance from Batfleck's shoddy reputation.

I'd hate for all the delays to amount to a film that's merely passable.

Why are we all of a sudden thinking 2021? If they’re planning on shooting in Spring of 2019 they could easily hit a Fall or late summer 2020 release date.

That would be ****ed if we have to wait 4, almost 5 years from his announcement as director...

Is he currently working on anything else besides this? I don't there's gonna be any more POTA films in the near future, right?

I start to doubt the existence of this film more and more as each day goes by. To say this is moving at a snail's pace is an understatement.

Here's my hope:

- Reeves finishes up before Thanksgiving
- Hollywood goes on holiday for the remainder of the year
- Things kick into gear at the start of 2019 (casting, etc)
- Production start in the summer

Here's my hope:

- Reeves finishes up before Thanksgiving
- Hollywood goes on holiday for the remainder of the year
- Things kick into gear at the start of 2019 (casting, etc)
- Production start in the summer
Wishful thinking.

I'd imagine the new year is the absolute latest deadline to turn his final script in

At least I'd hope so. the man has had more than enough time.

I'd imagine the new year is the absolute latest deadline to turn his final script in

At least I'd hope so. the man has had more than enough time.
I like to think I've been patient, but yeah if this stretches past March even I'm going start thinking something isn't working.

I’m still confident this’ll get made and then released by 2022 (at the very latest). This is Batman. He’s a priority for the studio. Ignoring that, I really do think Reeves is just making sure things are as they should be. He doesn’t want to **** this up any more than we want him to.

I’m still confident this’ll get made and then released by 2022 (at the very latest). This is Batman. He’s a priority for the studio. Ignoring that, I really do think Reeves is just making sure things are as they should be. He doesn’t want to **** this up any more than we want him to.
Or maybe he is taking us all for a joyride.... who really knows at this point.

If I was a gambling man, I'd bet on it coming out 2021

Or maybe he is taking us all for a joyride.... who really knows at this point.

Yeah, Reeves is totally taking us -- and the studio throwing millions of dollars at him and giving him the keys to the Batman kingdom -- for a ride.

In a recent interview, I believe he said he signed on for this directing gig for "****s and giggles" and because he likes stringing millions of fans along.

Yeah, Reeves is totally taking us -- and the studio throwing millions of dollars at him and giving him the keys to the Batman kingdom -- for a ride.

In a recent interview, I believe he said he signed on for this directing gig for "****s and giggles" and because he likes stringing millions of fans along.
Keep thinking that and maybe, just maybe we will get a new Batman movie in the year 2053.

oei68365pyj01.gif

What facts have you presented, exactly?

Reeves the absolute mad man

What facts have you presented, exactly?
The facts were that you, like you always do, post these scenarios that are fantasy and clearly "wishful thinking". Hey good on you for having faith but like I said in my previous post, it doesn't make you a bigger man for the personal haps you posted towards me. It actually makes you a lesser man.

Good day and good riddance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back