Modern Warfare 3 reveal in 5 days - Part 1

FFFUUU----

I never have hardline equipped when I need it most. I just played a match where I was going flawless. After getting the challenge for surviving for 5 consecutive minutes I realized I hadn't died and racked up a good amount of kills. 20 to be exact. Just 5 more for a MOAB. Get 4 more kills and die.

No MOAB for me.

be grateful you can get a game at all AxlsAppetite.... spent 20 minutes trying to get the 5 kills i need to complete a part of a weapon and EVERY game i jump into either has been affected by insane lag or never even starts.

before anyone suggest it's an internet fail on my end.... all the other devices online are working with NO trouble and i can sign into XBL without a problem.

I suspect it's Activision failing to comprehend the Xmas rush and not having enough servers or something

DLC Preview

Looking through the comments I lol'd at all the people who keep watching MW3 videos even though they know they don't want anything to do with it. Is that Irony?

Serious question. My grasp on the different kinds of irony has never been good.

2 maps? I really hope they aren't going to make people pay 15 dollars for it (referring to the non-Elite folk).

I never got MW3 because I only had enough for one game so I picked Arkham City but man are people getting ripped off if they'll have to cash out $15 dollars for 2 maps.

:funny: That's just an all new level of low for Activision if that's the case.

Last edited:
Yeah....the first pack is for premium members only, so those who are premium members already paid for it. Those who aren't won't be able to get them.

They won't be able to get them right now but apparently some time later. Like a month from now or something like that apparently says Kotaku. For Xbox players at least non-Elite PC and PS3 players will have to wait even longer. I'm still curious about the price tag though.

Geesh. :funny:

Non-elite users will be able to buy the map pack in March and I'm sure it'll be 4-5 maps just like they always are. They're releasing maps to Elite users starting January, so they'll get 2 in January and probably 2-3 more in Feburary and then they'll put all of them up for sale for the rest of us in March.

Unfortunately, it'll still be like 15 bucks which is a bit ridiculous especially for IW multiplayer maps because their dlc usually sucks.

I never bought the MW2 maps because $15 for multiplayer maps seems psychotic. I'm guessing the MW3 price point will be the same and I won't be getting those maps either.

Looking at my online achievements in game.... i've noticed i've not done the 'Basic Training' 'Goodbye' thing yet.... were's the best place to achieve it in game?

I doubt I get the maps right away.. only one of my friends has Elite and I wouldn't be shocked if MW3 maps hit right around the time Skyrim DLC hits.

That's a double whammy against MW3 maps.

Plus, the extremely stupid 15 dollar price point.

Looking at my online achievements in game.... i've noticed i've not done the 'Basic Training' 'Goodbye' thing yet.... were's the best place to achieve it in game?
This was confusing. You mean Challenges. 'Goodbye' was difficult to figure out but made me feel stupid when I found out where it was. On the map 'Seatown' just jump down the well. It took me 5 prestiges to figure it out.

This was confusing. You mean Challenges. 'Goodbye' was difficult to figure out but made me feel stupid when I found out where it was. On the map 'Seatown' just jump down the well. It took me 5 prestiges to figure it out.

Yeah, sorry, i meant Challenges.....

Funny enough, i did have a look down that well the other night. Now i know what i'll be doing the first game i get on that map LOL

Is Elite supposed to be working now because I STILL can't get into it. I just get that stupid f***ing 'high traffic' message. I paid $50 dollars for a piece of s***. The map pack for Elite Premium members is out tomorrow, If I have to download them through Elite and it still doesn't work there will be hell to pay.

Unfortunately, it'll still be like 15 bucks which is a bit ridiculous especially for IW multiplayer maps because their dlc usually sucks.

This. Treyarch has a zombie map & a bunch of great maps. In the two BO map packs I got (1 I bought, the other I won), all the maps were great. IW maps ehhhh, not so much.

Also, Elite is supposed to be working. It's been working for a while now. Though, it might be down again because of the maps or something like that.

It's official. Treyarch is now the better COD studio ever since the original IW team was let go.

Treyarch had a great relationship with the community and Black Ops was overall a better game than MW3.

I'll skip MW3 and wait for the next Treyarch COD.

Well then, WTF? I've tried using the app on my console about 2 times a week in the past month and I get the same message every time. The website hasn't done much for me either, it still doesn't recognize that I've played MW3. It just tells me to play some multiplayer.

I'd go on the COD forums or something then. Maybe even contact them, I think they'll try to fix it fast since you're a Premium member.

This. Treyarch has a zombie map & a bunch of great maps. In the two BO map packs I got (1 I bought, the other I won), all the maps were great. IW maps ehhhh, not so much.

Also, Elite is supposed to be working. It's been working for a while now. Though, it might be down again because of the maps or something like that.
yeah no

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"