Movie Stuff You Only Now Just Realized - Part 7

Speaking of the MCU...

Obadiah Stane was definitely, 100% Hydra.

Last edited:
I had forgotten that we live in a reality where there is a jar of piss in a Superman movie.

Me: Toby Jones is Freddie Jones’ son!

Also me: of course Toby Jones is Freddie Jones’ son!

(post/user-avatar synchronicity!)

The pre-cogs in Minority Report are named after mystery writers...
Agatha Christie
Arthur Conan Doyle
Dashiell Hammett.

I'm talking about the tape and the earpiece foam not the walkman player energy source. These two parts should have been wear out by the time ( and Peter using them ).
Anyway, it was just a silly thought that crossed my mind when re watching it :)

I noticed that about the tape , too.

I had no idea Peyton Reed directed Bring It On.

Brian Cox and Danny Huston are both on the show Succession. They both played Stryker in the X-men films.

Oh damn, I just noticed Cap's shield during the final battle in Endgame magically reappears untouched after Thanos broke it in half.

Considering we may (or may not) actually be getting that Tom Holland/Tom Hardy Spider-Man/Venom movie, I just remembered Holland was one of Hardy's sons in Locke, though it was just a voice role over the phone.

It's more of a retcon than intentional but in the first Thor movie where Odin is about to ordain Thor as king of Asgard Frigga's face has a reaction when Odin calls him "first born" that can be implied, no he isn't. Which we find out is Hela in Ragnarok.

It may have been meant to signal about Loki but he wasn't first born, at least not by Frigga and Odin.

In Avenger End Game, it's the rat that trigger the Quantum Tunnel in the van, I thought it was a glitch or that Ant-Mam managed to do it from the Q realm....

In Avenger End Game, it's the rat that trigger the Quantum Tunnel in the van, I thought it was a glitch or that Ant-Mam managed to do it from the Q realm....
On a related note, Scott was in San Francisco. Avengers HQ is in upstate New York. So he drove that ugly-a$$ van cross-country to hook up with the team.

Roger Moore is the only 007 not to drive an Aston Martin (but he did drive one in a 70s TV series before he got the 007 gig) and Daniel Craig is the only 007 to drive an Aston Martin in all of his movies and I love that one of the ones he drives in his new film is the same one Timothy Dalton drove in The Living Daylights :007 which was my fave of all the Bond cars (ducks).

Sammy Davis Jr and Arnold Schwarzenegger were in Batman Returns.

In Hellboy (2004), there's no scene where Hellboy, Abe, Liz, and Broom are all together.

In Dark Phoenix, Sophie is playing the redheaded Jean while Jessica Chastain wears that ivory-blonde wig. In real life, Sophie's blonde and Chastain's the redhead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"