Mrh7448 artwork

enjoy your work, i should post some of my stuff sometime. wouldn't mind critique from someone whose art i respect what other super geeky things did you use to do besides superhero roleplaying. i have played D&D, champions, and star fllet command(but that was cause my older brother was into it and needed someone to destroy I personally didn't like it) . i actually like creating characters, not the rolling the dice for abilities, but the idea of making an interesting history or concept for the characters more than actually playing the RPG games.

ghost113 said:
they are cool but the flash has to be the best and very cool sketches and doodles.

Silver Sable said:
Oh quiet you! His Flash rocks! LOL! :up:

Thanks Flash is my favourite, glad I went with the pointy chin it suits him instead of a square chin. I might redo Supes, not sure yet.

ComicChick04 said:
i love ur doodles and sketches

Thanks I wish more people on here would post their doodles, it's some of my favourite things to look at is just rough work.

rscal said:
very strange a wolverine fan that understands the limits of wolverine's powers. heehee most don't, even alot of comic writers don't as well. hell most fans of any comic heroes don't. i mean superman could never beat spider-man. (hee,hee)

Well, I think Hulk would stomp wolvie until wolvie would take many days to recup even with his healing factor. Not sure I agree Spidey could take supes though.

rscal said:
enjoy your work, i should post some of my stuff sometime. wouldn't mind critique from someone whose art i respect what other super geeky things did you use to do besides superhero roleplaying. i have played D&D, champions, and star fllet command(but that was cause my older brother was into it and needed someone to destroy I personally didn't like it) . i actually like creating characters, not the rolling the dice for abilities, but the idea of making an interesting history or concept for the characters more than actually playing the RPG games.

Yeah you should start an art thread if you do work. It's always good to get feedback good or bad.

I was a super geek all through high school, I did Heroes, Rifts, pretty much every version of D&D.

I always liked creating the characters and developing back stories to them more than the playing, but that was good too, better then video games, more routes to take when you played then some linear plot line. IMO.

Here's a boredom sketch of Joker

joker.jpg

And a couple of redesigns

The Riddler

riddler.jpg

and Iron Fist

if.jpg

Awesome redesigns is riddler supposed to look more like a nerd.

ghost113 said:
Awesome redesigns is riddler supposed to look more like a nerd.

Yeah I wanted to make him look younger and more like a nerd tryin to be hip.

Cool, I like the iron fist for some reason I never liked his original costume.

ghost113 said:

I always liked the character but hated the costume. I wanted something more practical for him and I like the idea of giving him additional tattoos.

The Last Meatbag said:
You should do more Batman redesigns :O

I'm planning too, when and if I have a few minutes, but they are just gonna be rough stuff, probably nothing finished. But it's kind of fun to just do redesign stuff.

An Iron Man redesign, just for the hell of it.

Ironman.jpg

Finally finished this thing, it seemed to take forever...bloody scales!

DJ_final.jpg

Mrh7448 said:
Well, I think Hulk would stomp wolvie until wolvie would take many days to recup even with his healing factor. Not sure I agree Spidey could take supes though.

i don't agree either. i was making a joke ( that's why the hee hee is there) on how fans are with their favorite characters. i do happen to be a huge spidey fan. But i know that with the powers that the characters have spidey would have no chance against superman.

rscal said:
Mrh7448 said:

i don't agree either. i was making a joke ( that's why the hee hee is there) on how fans are with their favorite characters. i do happen to be a huge spidey fan. But i know that with the powers that the characters have spidey would have no chance against superman.

Ha..well I kinda thought so, but I've seen so many people talking about how Spidey could beat supes...so. Maybe that will be my next one Spidey getting destroyed by supes.

Awesome stuff. Nice to see something other then just superhero's drawn here.

ghost113 said:
alot of the characters created in the 70's had horrible costumes. Their costumes look like they were going to go to a disco not fend off evil. Not to mention the dialogue, (the blade charcter and other vampire characters from tomb of dracula talked like they were stoned)

Yeah I laughed my ash off when I heard how blade originally spoked.

thing.jpg

A rough Thing just for the hell of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"