Mutant Massacre hints in X3.

I would love the mutant massacre for X4. Perfect way of introducing Gambit, Sinister, and possily Apocalypse.

Anyone have any scans of the MM from the comics?

Here's of Thor rescuing Angel during the Massacre...

STAR06367.jpg

The best part of the mutant massacre was when Colossus snapped Riptides neck after he injured Nightcrawler..

So, during the MM, the X-Men fought against the Marauders, right? Did they team up with the Morlocks?

WorthyStevens4 said:
They protected the Morlocks. Or tried to, anyway.

On top of that,the X-Men lost Colossus,Nightcrawler,and Kitty from the team due to injuries.From here on is when the 80s team came into effect.(Storm,Wolvie,Longshot,Havok,Dazzler,Rogue,Psylocke and later on Colossus).

chaseter said:
A lot of people are saying Havok is the cliff hanger at the end. How would Havok tie in the mutant massacre?

Nope,he didn't.If anything,he joined the team shortly after the newer team was formed.

Hopefully Penn and Kinberg were intrigued by the mutant massacre story.

chaseter said:
Hopefully Penn and Kinberg were intrigued by the mutant massacre story.

It sounds like they kind of were. Angel, Morlocks, Marauders.

I think it's wise for Penn and Kinberg to hint at the Mutant Massacre in X3. X4 doesn't have to be a part of the "Magneto Arc", but it still has to be linked in some way.

I think the introduction of the Massacre, along with Sinister and Gambit, AND more Sentinal scenes (if X3 only has 1 or 2, if any at all), then X4 would be worth watching. And Cyclops having a bigger role as well.

Octoberist said:
I think it's wise for Penn and Kinberg to hint at the Mutant Massacre in X3. X4 doesn't have to be a part of the "Magneto Arc", but it still has to be linked in some way.

I think the introduction of the Massacre, along with Sinister and Gambit, AND more Sentinal scenes (if X3 only has 1 or 2, if any at all), then X4 would be worth watching. And Cyclops having a bigger role as well.

And Angel transformed into Archangel at the end... or about to be transformed. ;)

The MM would be a perfect story for the fourth movie. That is the best way to introduce Gambit in the movies. It would almost guarantee that Gambit would have a darkness to him. As he should. While still having him be a good guy in the end.

HughJackFan420 said:
more comic pics of the Mutant Massacre would be nice
Yes it would. I will try to post some later but if anyone can get some in here it would be great.

bluewolv said:
The best part of the mutant massacre was when Colossus snapped Riptides neck after he injured Nightcrawler..

Oh yeah. "Make peace with your gods, little man!"

HughJackFan420 said:
more comic pics of the Mutant Massacre would be nice

I'll have them up in 5 minutes.

Here's one of my favorites, with Kitty:

Here's probably my favorite image of Colossus, going postal:

I can post more, I own the issues involved... but whats the policy in posting scans? It's allowed, right?

I think in the AICN script they said we get a scene of Worthington Jr. trying to cut his wings off. Well if they get impailed and amputated in the massacre story in X4, that could would be iconic...show some flash back scenes and stuff. He decides he cannot live without his wings and Sinister gives him metal ones to form DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNN...Archangel.

X-factor fighting the Marauders... but Angel gets left behind:

^Wow. Violent. I love them. :D:up:

Is that Havok and Cylops in there?

chaseter said:
Is that Havok and Cylops in there?

In where? Cyke and Beast are in Jean's TK field if that's what you're talking about.

FieryBalrog said:
In where? Cyke and Beast are in Jean's TK field if that's what you're talking about.
That is not Beast???

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"