My designs for future characters.

Kaizer said:
Just got this idea for Catwoman....

catwoman37qu.jpg

Still a work in progress though...

^She doesn't have any cat features.You should make her have a same suit style that batman has just cat like though.

Took a break from doing villains. All I've recently been working on is this design.
btumblerc.jpg

Still working on it though.

GoldGoblin said:
^She doesn't have any cat features.You should make her have a same suit style that batman has just cat like though.

No dude, her current costume is perfect.

dark_sentinel said:
Robin.jpg

heres an idea on how to acknowledge BOTH robin and Nightwing in one shot:

take off the cape and put Nightwing's "wings" (if youve seen Batman TAS youll know what im talkin about) there. get it??

xcellent!!!!! But too bad robin is never gonna been in the new franchise. But i'm hoping someone will do a robin - nightwing movie

i think he looks better if his hair was spiky or flat down.. he looks gay here

GoldGoblin said:

yeah, cause selina´s a billionaire, just like wayne...

Lonewolf dude, you should do all of super scars characters like that. That tag team would be unstopable.

hey super scar, i admire your work ,making me jealous, i have started puttin drawings on the fan art, ..but mines are nothing compared to yours..hey can i request an artwork?..can u draw me the Riddler, ??if not, its ok

just havin´ some fun with make-up n´ latex :p

megtwoface13en.jpg

megtwoface27nh.jpg

photo00888fs.jpg

I dont really like the catwoman drawing but great drawings superscar.

Kaizer that would would be a badass Two-Face halloween costume.

kaizer thats cool..walk around in that at night time with a hoody on and walk into a store buy something..lmao, and watch the reaction of the clerk..

Scar, you have to do Paul Bettany as the Joker and Liev Schreiber as Two-Face. Schreiber seems to be the top choice in the running for Dent int he sequal and Bettany is on the list for the Joker. I would like to see these two if you could. Thanks man.

Not really anything new just now just some sketches.
jc.jpg

This was the concept sketch of The Joker that was the base for this pic.
mrj.jpg

I don't think my stuff belongs in the proper sequel forum. Comparing it to people like PieEyes or the other artists work there is like asking someone to compare **** to shoe polish for cleaning their boots.
So I'll just post here from now on. Mind you look at that ****ing view count. lol

^ You're kidding?! You're stuff is great, it is different because of style.

super scar said:
I don't think my stuff belongs in the proper sequel forum. Comparing it to people like PieEyes or the other artists work there is like asking someone to compare **** to shoe polish for cleaning their boots.
So I'll just post here from now on. Mind you look at that ****ing view count. lol

Oh c'mon, you know youre good, nothing wrong with admitting it.
I really did like your Riddler concept art. Ideally though, i think Id like to see him looking physically more like The Thin Man from Charlie's Angels with a bit of the flair of Alex from A Clockwork Orange (not the codpiece thing) especially in mannerism and pose and dressed a bit more like the guy from the Avengers (tv show... not the comic) (four/five button suit with the bowler hat). I doubt the Riddler would be a great fighter so the sword isnt all that usable. The traditional cane works, maybe with a built in stunner. Hes more likely to just give you a smack with the stick and a shock in defense than engage head on. The round wireframe glasses always work, they just work better than the mask for some reason. No bright colors, the suit would be olive colored, perhaps a dark purple handkerchief in the suit pocket, black gloves.

Riddler.jpg

Hair similar to this look.

super scar said:
Not really anything new just now just some sketches.
jc.jpg

This was the concept sketch of The Joker that was the base for this pic.
mrj.jpg

I know how artists can be their own toughest critics, but seriously due, your stuff is sweet. Keep it coming :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"