The Wolverine News & Discussion Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That quote from Mangold tho...
8be5ead6.gif

The public has yet to review Mangold's version of the script, so, it might be for better or for worse. I Know they buffed up Vipers role for it.

That goes against the claims 75 percent of original script remains and they were simply beefing up Viper's role and polishing up around 25 percent of script to fit Mangold's vision
of film.

Even a review and not the actual script itself?

:(

Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeen can we get a link to the script review??? Pretty please? lol :)

What!? That along with Mangold's 'Wolverine takes place all over time' paraphrased quote, I'm starting to think this film will tie into Days of Future Past

That...is very interesting...

I have no idea what is going on anymore.

c'mon guys, it has nothing to do with that jean grey symbol, they are very different. They're not even letters inside the circle. Thats a coincidente. Just a circle lol

I want an official photo. And see Viper lol
Iron Man releases just before it and it already has pics and footage..

c'mon guys, it has nothing to do with that jean grey symbol, they are very different. They're not even letters inside the circle. Thats a coincidente. Just a circle lol

If it's just a coincidence, then why does the one "letter" on right, the "G", look different from the one on the left, the "J"?

The "G" even has the little "tail" like a capital G should have, which the "J" on the left doesn't have.

I doubt it's a coincidence.

Yep, Aronofsky's take is completely gone.

Darren's draft took place in the 80s.

You guys are reading way too much into that.

Are other aspects tying together at least? Were Viper and SS in his draft?

Nope.

Viper no. Silver Sam yes - but was never referred to as SS & he was a human.

I think Bomback and Mangold took it apart. Hopefully for the better.

Based on that pic we are looking at multiple timeframes In this film.I think we are looking at 2 possibiltys

1:prologue In world war II.Bulk of film set before X-men trilogy with final sequenze set post Last stand
2:prologue set In world War 2.bulk of film has Wolverine going to japan post The Last Stand with flashback showing how wolverine bearded first met Viper

You guys are reading way too much into that.

On second thought, I agree.

If it's just a coincidence, then why does the one "letter" on right, the "G", look different from the one on the left, the "J"?

The "G" even has the little "tail" like a capital G should have, which the "J" on the left doesn't have.

I doubt it's a coincidence.

Actually, I think it may have the little tail. It's just not as visible due to the lighting, just like some of the dots near the outer ring aren't visible due to the lighting on that side either.

Last edited:
As tempting as the idea of reading the script is, I just want a photograph of Viper.

Screen_shot_2012-01-04_at_11_49_23_AM_reasonably_small.png
CLu7M.jpg

I mean, I guess... but I don't think it means anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"