The Wolverine News & Discussion Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the books arent Storm, Nightcrawler and Rogue in the Story part with SS and Viper. SS and Viper werent in it till the UNcanny X Men issues if I remember right. There gonna have to swtich some stuff up a bit. If it is post X3, those X characters could be a possibility.

Last edited:
In the books arent Storm, Nightcrawler and Rogue in the Story part with SS and Viper. SS and Viper werent in it till the UNcanny X Men issues if I remember right. There gonna have to swtich some stuff up a bit.
Eh, that's an easy edit. Not much to change, really.

Yeah, I guess just expanding on Viper and SS earlier on in the script is the thing that needs to be added. Since they are not till the end of the story.

Last edited:
I'm SCREAMING.
ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif

And now that it's been debunked, it's going to get picked up by 2345678 news sites.

ahh.gif

Just when everyone was getting so excited. And this thread came alive from near death with speculation...

ihnFOXYWrHXIm.gif

LOL...

and double drat! I wrote up a piece on this last night. :O

Oh well...twas fun to speculate and get excited for a while! :xmen:

Now, THAT is the kind of time-traveling crossover I can get behind. Logan definitely would make a fine addition to the Gatsby's pool party.:woot:

Aw :(
So who snapped the photo? What's the point of this, is it being used in Wolverine or is it just a random shot of the GG set? Because if it IS in Wolverine, maybe it was like a win-win. "Hey let's use this logo, it's like the Jean Grey logo, we can even work that in!"

In the comics she blew up a sun and obliterated an entire solar system full of civilizations!

So who snapped the photo? What's the point of this, is it being used in Wolverine or is it just a random shot of the GG set? Because if it IS in Wolverine, maybe it was like a win-win. "Hey let's use this logo, it's like the Jean Grey logo, we can even work that in!"

The rest of the photo is from TW set. That's the pit that Wolverine is stuck inside at some point in the film.

Just the floor is a leftover from GG.

I have a feeling this is the case.

The thing that hints at that was James Mangold's comment on where The Wolverine fits In X-Men films.Also earlier video Interview from Hugh Jackman before Les Mes was In production he didn't totally rule out other X-Men being In film.While even If The wolverine has scees at mansion at post Last Stand we wouldn't see anyone except for cameos like Hugh and Rebecca Romijn In first Class.

Productions reuse sets.It's not crazy to imagne they reused something so they didn't have to build It from scratch.

Untill we get more news we should consider The Wolverine set before X-Men but the set pic hints at something that we can't 100 percent rule out.also consider In comics storyline Wolverine's adventres In Japan are after he Is X-Man.

GG is not a Fox film, they can't just steal another designers set.

Rule it out 100%.

GG is not a Fox film, they can't just steal another designers set.

Rule it out 100%.

While we can rule it out. Your reasoning is inaccurate. Sets, props, etc are rented or purchased by other studios all the time. Every studio at this pointed has used the universal studios back lot at this point for instance

Its not unheard of just unlikely in this scenario

Yes, that's true, but it's a lot trickier when the set actually features a design by an artist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"