Next Assassin's Creed Game Reportedly Set During The Viking Age

I looked up this saving problem and if I listened correctly, it mostly has to do with digital versions and Ubisoft cloud save. And I don't do those, so hopefully I won't eXperience that problem.

I think I'll finally properly play this later week but I'm just intimidated of no health regeneration, too many side quests (again) and from what I read the big is bigger than Odyssey, like I thought they said this was smaller... And there's too much forests and untouched lands for my taste.

Played a bit. Certainly reminds me of all those Viking tv shows! haha.

More importantly, you have a Raven companion and can control said Raven and fly around the gorgeous world. For that reason alone, this is like the Best Game Ever!! :atp:

Unfortunately, the raven isn't as tactical as the last to protagonist's birds. The raven serves no purpose now.

I looked up this saving problem and if I listened correctly, it mostly has to do with digital versions and Ubisoft cloud save. And I don't do those, so hopefully I won't eXperience that problem.

I think I'll finally properly play this later week but I'm just intimidated of no health regeneration, too many side quests (again) and from what I read the big is bigger than Odyssey, like I thought they said this was smaller... And there's too much forests and untouched lands for my taste.
I've got the digital version but I dont use cloud saves.

I've got the digital version but I dont use cloud saves.
'Assassin's Creed' and 'Watch Dogs' players are losing access to saved games

-

It is happening to Watch Dogs L
egion as well but so far, the only problem I keep having with the game is I keep getting the error screen when I go back to the main menu.

Ubisoft hasn't spoken about this, so who knows whats really the problem. However, if I was in your position I would probably turn off the wi-fi while playing Valhalla to prevent a cloud save if that is automatic for the digital versions.

Anyway I tried to connect this game to my Ubisoft Connect account the first day I got Valhalla and the game froze so I haven't tried doing that again.

'Assassin's Creed' and 'Watch Dogs' players are losing access to saved games

-

It is happening to Watch Dogs L
egion as well but so far, the only problem I keep having with the game is I keep getting the error screen when I go back to the main menu.

Ubisoft hasn't spoken about this, so who knows whats really the problem. However, if I was in your position I would probably turn off the wi-fi while playing Valhalla to prevent a cloud save if that is automatic for the digital versions.

Anyway I tried to connect this game to my Ubisoft Connect account the first day I got Valhalla and the game froze so I haven't tried doing that again.
I've been having a metric **** ton of server disconnects. You know the user pics that are scattered over the map? Well, 9 times out of 10 when I try to view one of those pics an error code pops up saying the game has disconnected from Ubisoft and then all the pics disappear. If I close the map and reopen it sometimes the pics will reappear.

So yeah needless to say Ubi is having some serious online issues with this game.

This game needed a Day One patch, and Day One patches are extremely common so I cant figure out why Ubi launched this without a patch. It would seem Ubi is repeating the mistakes they made with Unity. Theyve rushed a buggy game to release so they can capitalize on a new consoles hype.

I've been having a metric **** ton of server disconnects. You know the user pics that are scattered over the map? Well, 9 times out of 10 when I try to view one of those pics an error code pops up saying the game has disconnected from Ubisoft and then all the pics disappear. If I close the map and reopen it sometimes the pics will reappear.

So yeah needless to say Ubi is having some serious online issues with this game.

This game needed a Day One patch, and Day One patches are extremely common so I cant figure out why Ubi launched this without a patch. It would seem Ubi is repeating the mistakes they made with Unity. Theyve rushed a buggy game to release so they can capitalize on a new consoles hype.
From my eXperience, Ubisoft servers are quite bad. I played Hyper Scape a few times until I couldn't enter it anymore so I just removed it. While the online/game ads for Watch Dogs Legion don't really show up in my main menu. Then I think last month, I redeemed my Ubisoft Rewards for older Ubisoft games, and it took days before I got my cosmetic rewards - the ones that needed points.

I do think this is a miXture of heavy traffic/server connections and Ubisoft connect is still being new as they revamped/merged Ubisoft Play/Club as Ubisoft Connect.

There's a new update for Valhalla days after I played it but I haven't put the disc on yet after that update.

Goddamn it **** this overdesigned II trophy. I can't get it!

Is it just me or Eivor is closer to the camera especially when walking, compare to the playable character in the previous Ac games? Its kinda like Horizon Zero Dawn/God of War 2018.

Also, those footsteps in the snow look bad! As much as i wanted this game to fully feature Norway instead of England (because it was already featured in Syndicate), I'm ready to sail to England. I hate trekking mountains for minutes. This is what I dread about the map being humungous, most of it are just empty land.

Well, I encountered my first major game-breaking bug last night. And it's still fairly early into the game, too. :(

Spent about 40 minutes trying to progress with no luck. Guess it's time to put this game on hold for awhile until they patch it.

Well, I encountered my first major game-breaking bug last night. And it's still fairly early into the game, too. :(

Spent about 40 minutes trying to progress with no luck. Guess it's time to put this game on hold for awhile until they patch it.
What do you mean you can't progress? The neXt quest isn't activated?

basically, the next objective marker within the quest doesn't update, so I can't progress the quest to complete it.
Is that a main mission or a "mystery" side quest. Objectives aren't shown for mysteries and the objectives you will see in the quest tab is for the main missions only. There are also no markers as well. I have already finished some of those and the hints couldbe found from the paper notes scattered in the environment. And imo, its quite discouraging to do side quests.

Also I just saw Layla and wow she looks different but in a good way. And I just reached England which unfortunately isn't as eXciting as Egypt/Greece as its mostly untouched land.

A warning from powerpyx about missable trophies.

• Number of missable trophies: Completionist All the Way! (there are 3 missable Collectibles Wealth #12 & Wealth #13 in Jotunheim which are only available during a main quest & Mystery #10 in Eurviscire which requires fabric but this material stops spawning after having fully upgraded your Rations / Quiver). There might still be some more missable Collectibles. It’s recommended to make a Manual Save at the start of each region and complete each region when the story brings you there. Also don’t fully upgrade your equipment because it may stop spawning some mandatory materials.

Is that a main mission or a "mystery" side quest. Objectives aren't shown for mysteries and the objectives you will see in the quest tab is for the main missions only. There are also no markers as well. I have already finished some of those and the hints couldbe found from the paper notes scattered in the environment. And imo, its quite discouraging to do side quests.

Also I just saw Layla and wow she looks different but in a good way. And I just reached England which unfortunately isn't as eXciting as Egypt/Greece as its mostly untouched land.
I'd say it's a main mission.

It's when you are first learning how to use the hidden blade from those 2 assassin guys and you are out attacking dummies. Once I kill the "ledge dummy," it doesn't update to tell me what to do next. So, I keep walking around killing the dummies but nothing seems to get updated or progressed.

I'd say it's a main mission.

It's when you are first learning how to use the hidden blade from those 2 assassin guys and you are out attacking dummies. Once I kill the "ledge dummy," it doesn't update to tell me what to do next. So, I keep walking around killing the dummies but nothing seems to get updated or progressed.
Try following Sigurd who is just in the area. I looked at radbrad's walkthrough and its the same as mine. I did that yesterday and I just approached Sigurd even when it said I should attack those dummies again.

Try following Sigurd who is just in the area. I looked at radbrad's walkthrough and its the same as mine. I did that yesterday and I just approached Sigurd even when it said I should attack those dummies again.
Thanks. I will try that. It's just frustrating when you are getting into a game but then can't proceed due to a bug.

Big NPC spoiler.

Fulke's turn completely blindsided me. Her whole personality changed in that tent.

Was all I could do not to toss my controller.

I have visited the entire map of England andI can confirm

its mostly empty like 75% empty! Also I read that there's more 3 more maps, Asgard, Jotunheim and Vinland. Oh Odin, if those locations are as empty as Norway/England.

I have visited the entire map of England andI can confirm

its mostly empty like 75% empty! Also I read that there's more 3 more maps, Asgard, Jotunheim and Vinland. Oh Odin, if those locations are as empty as Norway/England.
Asgard is a fraction of the size of England and its a story location so there isnt side content aside from resource gathering. I haven't been to Jotunheim or Vinland.

As for England, its about the same as Egypt in Origins. Open land with small population centers spread across it. Which is appropriate for the time period. England had less than 1.5 million people during this time period.

On an unrelated note, the game just hard crashed my Xbox. No other game has ever caused my Xbox to cut off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"