NFL Free Agency

The reason Keyshawn was released is because he wanted too much money. He's crap. I'd rather look elsewhere.

Go Web Go! said:
Lots of moves happening today:

-Culpepper traded to Miami
-Brees signs with New Orleans (good luck)
-Titans signs WR David Givens and C Kevin Mawae
-Cowboys release WR Keyshawn Johnson
-Eagles release Terrell Owens
-Lions sign QB John Kitna

:eek:

With Mawae anchoring the line, I wonder if McNair will get back in form.

Also, yay for Jon Kitna and the Lions. Detroit needed a better QB, and Kitna probably has a good stab at starting now.

Damn. Keyshawn or T.O.? I honestly don't know which I rather have on the Dolphins.

They're both headcases, but Keyshawn is more restrained (provided the team is winning and he's being used). Keyshawn is still a solid option though.

T.O. certainly is a better receiver and more explosive, but he's certifiable. This dude needs a shrink, for real. As soon as the slightest thing doesn't go his way, it's him against the world. I wouldn't want him around a younger guy like Chambers. Although, Saban certainly wouldn't put up with Owens' crap.

We'd be better off with Eric Moulds

-Dolphin's terminate the contract of QB Gus Frerotte.

He would have been a decent back-up after his performance last year. Oh well.

Odd. Seems mean to cut him after leading those six wins at the end of the season (regardless of who they played).

Also, Scott Fujita signed with the Saints.

He probably refused to restructure his deal. Also, he might think he has the chance to start somewhere. Maybe he's better off...

Good news for Miami and SD, bad news for Cinci that they couldnt resign Kitna though.

QB Signings Today:

N.O.--Drew Brees
Miami-Daunte Culpepper
DET--John Kitna

This is why the Lions will suck forever and always.

Now the big question is where will T.O. end up. At the moment all signs point to Dallas. As a Dallas fan I've got mixed feelings, on one hand, he's a big mouth cancer, on the other hand, he's a very good reciever which Dallas hasn't had since Irvin retired.

rdh007 said:
QB Signings Today:

N.O.--Drew Brees
Miami-Daunte Culpepper
DET--John Kitna

This is why the Lions will suck forever and always.

Brees went to N.O? Really? Hmmmm....I wonder if NO will trade there pick for some upgrades or will Matt Leinart go To the titans? I reallt want Matt to go Tennesse his Of Coridantor is there, and he can learn from Mcnair.

Drew Brees could start turning the Saints around, won't be overnight though.
Edgerrin James will never be heard from again.

Looks like Dallas cut Keyshawn to make room for T.O. Its the most obvious choice.

"Edgerrin James will never be heard from again."

I dont know about that!!! The cards are are trying to build a good team,anquan bolden, larry fitzgerald, now edge...they gonna score some points!!

Tangled Web said:
Where's Tommy Maddox going?

He'll probably go back to selling insurance, any team that signs him now for any position would either be very desperate or very stupid.

Go Web Go! said:
Willie McGiniest signs with the Cleveland Browns

Once again, the Browns are going to be stacked next season.

bored said:
Once again, the Browns are going to be stacked next season.

Yup, and they will still be in the celler..it seems the Browns get good enough players but don't know what to do with them.

Time will tell, vindrow. People were saying the exact same thing about the Redskins for a while, and they made the playoffs this year.

Philadelphia Eagles, aka: Society of the Death of Terrell Owens.

He's better off in Philly than in Detriot. But yeah, he's still trash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"