The Dark Knight Nicholson on Ledger playing the Joker

:whatever: God you fools are still bashing jack to make yourselfs feel better about yourselfs? get a life people!.

:whatever: God you fools are still bashing jack to make yourselfs feel better about yourselfs? get a life people!.

I'm only kidding. I've already stated that Nicholson's version is a favorite of mine but while I am very much looking forward to Heath as the Joker, I doubt I'll enjoy it as much as I did Nicholson in B'89. And we all have lives, thank you for wondering.

People who post on message boards (myself included) should never ever tell anyone to get a life.

It is so ordered. *bangs gavel* :oldrazz:

Überlibran;13211782 said:
People who post on message boards (myself included) should never ever tell anyone to get a life.

qft :woot:

Agreed.

It's saturday night, I'm drunk at home and I'm posting on pointless threads like this one.

I want to cry. Truer words have never been said. :csad:

Really? Sound like the same way Jack did. I think Jack feel better to be angry. And I'm refering when he said he was candid, not when he was joking. Beside, lighten up. Some just want to have a little fun here. Can't you at least have some humor or stop reading here then if you don't like it?

And nice flaming by calling some "fools" here. Guess that make you feel good to call some that word. :oldrazz:

Jack Nicholson eats little babies............ you can TOTALLY tell from this interview.

Agreed.

Jack is a legend. Leave the guy alone.

AND! If he were younger and thinner, he would kick Ledger's ash!
Jack is one of the most respected actors alive today, they should have done a CGI Jack and Nicholson could have provided motion capture and the voice! lol:oldrazz:

Agreed.

Jack is a legend. Leave the guy alone.

AND! If he were younger and thinner, he would kick Ledger's ash!
Jack is one of the most respected actors alive today, they should have done a CGI Jack and Nicholson could have provided motion capture and the voice! lol:oldrazz:

bad jar jar binks flashback there... shudders

Why did I think he would not be so positive about it before reading the interview?

I really like Nicholson as an actor, but the man frightens me in real life. Seriously.

Oh well, frightening or not, we'll see if his negativity is correct once everyone has seen the movie. Ledger might be fantastic or he might suck like no one has ever sucked before. We don't know.

"If" he was serious about what he said I'll gladly bash him up and down the steet all day long. Just who does he think he is saying **** like that?
Like he's the only person that can play the Joker and Burton is the "end all be all" when it comes to Batman. Give me a break. It's very clear that he has never seen Batman Begins so how can he make comments about films that he knows nothing about?

If you ask me it's Jack who needs to get a life! :cwink:

I would just like to commend the fact that Heath Ledger took the high road in a recent interview and gave respect to Jack Nicholson's take on the Joker. I'd stated this earlier and Heath ramified it by saying that Jack was perfect for what Tim Burton was looking for with the character.

Jack may be a better actor, but Ledger's work as Joker is already showing that he's completely becoming the character. Even in '89, Nicholson's personality and voice to took me out of his performance because they're just to recognizable. With Ledger, when I heard his Joker audio bits, I simply could not picture Ledger and that voice in the same body, which proves that he's created something extraordinary with this character.

As well as the more faithful take the Nolan Brothers are going with this Joker, signs are already pointing to Ledger being the victor, and Nicholson...just an old man.

. With Ledger, when I heard his Joker audio bits, I simply could not picture Ledger and that voice in the same body, which proves that he's created something extraordinary with this character.

Exactly....it's quite amazing to see that as Joker he seems to come from nowhere, a shape unrecognizable to anyone !:woot: :cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"