Nine most racist Disney characters ever

That was one of my favorite movies as a child growing up. I loved listening to the workers proudly singing zippety doo da, as they went off to work. I loved listening to Uncle Remus tell the stories of Brer Rabbit.

I know if it gets released it will do well. I'll definitely be buying it. I have the book someplace (well my parents do), and it's really an old book but well preserved. I really liked how Brer Rabbit was so lazy and funny, but always able to outsmart his adversaries. Good times and great memories as a child listening to those stories...

brer rabbit was always one of my favorite disney charcters

Way to generalize there, jag.
icon14.gif
:whatever:

Prove that I am wrong. :)

jag

Whatever. You're basing your opinion on the action of a vocal minority. It really makes you no better than them.

Are you for real Anthony Nasti? Segregation in the 40's and 50's? Separate bathrooms and restaurants for whites and "colored" folk? Forcing "coloreds" to ride only at the back of the bus? That ring a bell for you at all? How about the race riots and protests over racial integration in the schools? How about the glass ceiling for women in the workplace or the fact that they earn less on average than men doing the same jobs to this very day? How about Christians trying to force prayer in schools or demand that "Intelligent Design" be a part of the school SCIENCE curriculum of all things? How about the persecution of gays in this country? Remember Matthew Shepard? All of that, just the tip of the iceberg of the negative results of the reign of the White Christian Heterosexual Male in this country. Tell you what, I'll make you a deal. You quit talking out of your ass and I'll stop offering you Altoids. :up:

jag

I honestly believe that much of this so-called "list" is reaching a bit--I never once interpreted some of those characters as being fueled by racism. :dry:

But this post...

...absolutely disgusts me. :down You really don't get it, do you?

Yeah, movies, is a complete piece of work. A one of a kind :dry:

Are you for real Anthony Nasti? Segregation in the 40's and 50's? Separate bathrooms and restaurants for whites and "colored" folk? Forcing "coloreds" to ride only at the back of the bus? That ring a bell for you at all? How about the race riots and protests over racial integration in the schools? How about the glass ceiling for women in the workplace or the fact that they earn less on average than men doing the same jobs to this very day? How about Christians trying to force prayer in schools or demand that "Intelligent Design" be a part of the school SCIENCE curriculum of all things? How about the persecution of gays in this country? Remember Matthew Shepard? All of that, just the tip of the iceberg of the negative results of the reign of the White Christian Heterosexual Male in this country. Tell you what, I'll make you a deal. You quit talking out of your ass and I'll stop offering you Altoids. :up:

jag

Whatever, jag. It's still a vocal minority you're basing this off of. :whatever::whatever:

jag

You act like every single Christian acts like that. I personally am white, Christian and very heterosexual, and I do not support one of those acts at all, and I've yet to meet a single one that does. The Matthew Shepard incident was and still is nothing more than a vicious, disgusting hate crime, and I don't agree at all with inequality towards women or non-whites at all. I also frankly couldn't care less whether or not there's prayer in school, because I pray more than enough on my own time, and the same goes for intelligent design.

You act like every single Christian acts like that. I personally am white, Christian and very heterosexual, and I do not support one of those acts at all, and I've yet to meet a single one that does. The Matthew Shepard incident was and still is nothing more than a vicious, disgusting hate crime, and I don't agree at all with inequality towards women or non-whites at all. I also frankly couldn't care less whether or not there's prayer in school, because I pray more than enough on my own time, and the same goes for intelligent design.

altoids.jpg

jag

jag

Agreed.

Best lline I've heard in a while. :up:

Fran™;13417974 said:
Whatever, jag. It's still a vocal minority you're basing this off of. :whatever::whatever:

Sooo can't tell if that's sarcasm or not. Well played. :up:

How old are you?

I'm sure jag didn't take into consideration what flavor Altoids he likes :csad:.

i want a black centaur to polish my shoes, so cute.

I honestly believe that much of this so-called "list" is reaching a bit--I never once interpreted some of those characters as being fueled by racism. :dry:

i think we were just unaware . i would of never caught on to this without it being pointed out to me , i thought sebastian was just a laid back crab.
now im the victom of subliminal messaging.

on the fence about the Mickey Mouse one.:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"