Nintendo Amiibo figures.

as Tronny said amiibo's are one of the things keeping them in business but not the only thing. you'll see in few moments in the other threads .

A Look Into The Latest Success And Trend Of Nintendo’s Amiibo Figures . April 28, 2016 . 2:30am

Since the launch of Nintendo’s Amiibo figures, the collectible toy-to-life figurines have seen a steady climb of sales. The company shared a look into how they’ve performed since its debut in November 2014.

13 comments Read >

Since the launch of Nintendo’s Amiibo figures, the collectible toy-to-life figurines have seen a steady climb of sales. The company shared a look into how they’ve performed since its debut in November 2014.
Next, we will cover the amiibo business. Over the fiscal year ended March 2016, we shipped about 24.7 million amiibo figures and about 28.9 million amiibo cards, a huge increase over the prior fiscal year.
By providing a continued presence for Nintendo characters in stores, we believe the amiibo platform has created great benefits for all of Nintendo’s platforms.
These are the sell-through trends for Splatoon series amiibo in Japan.
Even after the start of the calendar year, the Splatoon series amiibo have continued to sell well, with sales approaching one million units in Japan alone.

This graph shows the total sell-through by quarter in the U.S. for several of the characters that were released with the initial launch of amiibo in November 2014.
Like software titles, some amiibo characters are also becoming evergreen, showing stable long-term sales with little seasonal fluctuation.
Read more stories about Nintendo 3DS & Wii U on Siliconera.

Welp, and here I was just thinking that I was really just waiting for Bayonetta. New Splatoon Amiibo.

CFGVIRo.png

Dn9ZWMR.png

VAnacOW.png

Nintendo getting into the toys to life business was one of the smartest moves they've made in the last five years.

this belongs here as well

Here’s Another Look At The New Splatoon Amiibos. May 15, 2016 . 9:30am

New photos have surfaced, giving us a better look at the new Splatoon amiibos that will be releasing in North America and Europe on July 8th.

18 comments Read >
splatoonamiibo4_thumb.jpg
In a previous post, we mentioned that Nintendo would be releasing new Splatoon amiibos this summer, including figures for the Squid Sisters, Marie and Callie. [Thanks, Nintendo Everything.]

New photos have surfaced, giving us a better look at the new amiibos, which you can see below.

The new Splatoon amiibos will release in North America and Europe on July 8th.

Read more stories about Wii U & Splatoon on Siliconera.

source: Siliconera

The mottled dragon is cool. It would look nice next to my Charizard.

Last edited:
Dk, Diddy and Wario must be mine. That Diddy one is fan-freaking-tastic.

Here are video's of the zelda amiibo's

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Gets New amiibo Figures, Wolf Link amiibo Support . June 14, 2016 . 12:45pm

Nintendo revealed the latest on The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, with a look at three new amiibo figures, and the Wolf Link amiibo support that gives you a partner that fights alongside Link.
10 comments Read >

amiibo_Zelda_E32016_image05_LinkArcherGuardianLinkRider_thumb.jpg
Nintendo revealed the latest on The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, with a look at three new amiibo figures, and the Wolf Link amiibo support that gives you a partner that fights alongside Link.

[YT]BzMJPRvGD6E[/YT]

The above is a trailer showing us the three new amiibo figures, Link with a bow (Archer), Link on horseback (Rider), and a “Guardian” that is the first amiibo with flexible parts.

[YT]1CfFnLoiLqk[/YT]
By tapping the Wolf Link amiibo onto the Wii U GamePad, you can summon it as a partner that will help players hunt and attack enemies. The Wolf Link has three hearts, unless players carry over save data from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD. The Wolf Link partner disappears when it runs out of hearts.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild will release in 2017. Check its E3 2016 trailer in our earlier report.

Read more stories about Wii U & Nintendo NX & The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild on Siliconera.
source:Siliconera

Getting some closer looks, the Zelda ones are amazing. So, so amazing. Can't wait to see more of the line.

I have to say, I like the Zelda ones but I am super disappointed if that's the whole line. Two versions of Link and a guardian? Boring as hell.

I have to say, I like the Zelda ones but I am super disappointed if that's the whole line. Two versions of Link and a guardian? Boring as hell.

I wonder if we'll see more. They could be saving a Zelda reveal until later. May even see a villain amiibo? I agree though that two version of Link is unnecessary.

That's what I'm hoping. I mean, these amiibos look good, and it's cool that the Guardian one has flexy legs, but no Zelda? No Old Man? I mean, there has to be more.

Animal Crossing got 200 amiibo or whatever. Why not Zelda?

I'm sure there will be. These are probably just the first wave, and the ones that they can have ready for E3. Others might not be far enough along to show, they did mention the long development time of these on the stream. In addition to them not wanting to show off much more about characters than what is in the demo. I think Zelda and Ganon are pretty much a safe bet.

If Ganon is the villain I can't wait to see his design.

Fan-Made Chart Gives A Detailed Look At Amiibo Compatibility. August 12, 2016 . 8:30am

The most recent update to the chart adds amiibo information for Zelda: Breath of the Wild,
Azure Striker Gunvolt 2, and Monster Hunter Stories.

6 comments Read >
A Twitter user by the name of MoldyClay has just updated his ongoing fan project: a handy chart which shows which amiibo are compatible with what games, as well as what types of features, modes, and bonuses they unlock.

In this most recent update to the chart’s version 10.0, amiibo information on Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Azure Striker Gunvolt 2, and Monster Hunter Stories were added.

You can have a look at the full chart in the below image.

Read more stories about amiibo & Nintendo on Siliconera.
source:Siliconera

New amiibo Bundles Announced For Fire Emblem Fates And Super Smash Bros. for 3DS. August 19, 2016 . 1:00am

Nintendo announced new amiibo bundles with two for Fire Emblem Fates and one for Super Smash Bros. for 3DS in a recent tweet from their official Australia and New Zealand account.

1 comment Read >
Nintendo announced new amiibo bundles with two for Fire Emblem Fates and one for Super Smash Bros. for 3DS in a recent tweet from their official Australia and New Zealand account.

The bundles include the game, an amiibo figurine, and the NFC Reader/Writer for AU$69.95 (about $53.23 USD) and will be available starting September 22, 2016. While these have only been announced for Australia and New Zealand thus far, we’ll likely hear about the bundles hitting other regions sometime soon.

Read more stories about amiibo & Fire Emblem Fates & Nintendo 3DS & Super Smash Bros. 3DS on Siliconera.

source: Siliconera

Wow. That better coincide with a general re-release of Ike and Marth, Nintendo...

Some sweet new Zelda amiibos were just announced. Coming in December in Japan, no word on when elsewhere yet.

CrRiRLoWEAETmWv.jpg:large

All shall be mine. All.

They revealed them in the US Direct too. I forget the date, but they're coming soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"