Guardians of the Galaxy Nova - The Human Rocket

Dasher10

I'm like Deadpool IRL
Reaction score
Who else wants him to join the team?

I’ve actually just started reading the Sam Alexander series this week and I actually really like the character. Sure I would love to see him turn up. Even old Dick Rider would be cool

I was actually thinking a composite of the two named Richard Alexander

Since it's a Nova Corp, why can't we have both Dick Rider and Sam Alexander?

At the moment, the Novas look like they're wearing generic space uniforms which don't look like a superhero costume. In the comics, it looks more like a costume to stand alongside other heroes than the uniform in GOTG.

Yeah I can dig that. The war hero and the cadet type thing

What about young Anthony Gonzalez, the Star from Coco?

I feel like he should get his own movie. Thanos obtaining the power stone could actually be a good moment to jump-start Nova. Would be a great opening if it started with an earth kid being recruited by the corps, things being awesome and then suddenly something happens and like, Ebony Maw is wrecking the place or something. Rhomann Dey gives the Nova force and Worldmind to the new recruit from Earth to save it from Thanos' destruction of Xandar before dying. Then the opening credits play and something like "X years later", however long it has been since Infinity War.
iu

I feel like he should get his own movie. Thanos obtaining the power stone could actually be a good moment to jump-start Nova. Would be a great opening if it started with an earth kid being recruited by the corps, things being awesome and then suddenly something happens and like, Ebony Maw is wrecking the place or something. Rhomann Dey gives the Nova force and Worldmind to the new recruit from Earth to save it from Thanos' destruction of Xandar before dying. Then the opening credits play and something like "X years later", however long it has been since Infinity War.
iu

Big fan of this idea

I would love to see him involved even if he’s not part of the team. An intro here could help launch a solo for him which can’t be all that far away.

iu
I need this! :up:

Didn't James Gunn say he hated Nova?

I'm good with him for a movie though. Could be cool
I was actually thinking a composite of the two named Richard Alexander
Better than Dick/Rick Rider

Didn't James Gunn say he hated Nova?

I'm good with him for a movie though. Could be cool

Better than Dick/Rick Rider
Strong emotions, love or hate, makes for good characters. I would prefer a young Nova on earth and not with the Guardians myself

Taron Egerton would make a great Nova

Taron Egerton would make a great Nova

As the Rocketman! But should he be Dick Rider or Sam Alexander?

I hope they keep Dick Rider and don't consign him to the dump heap like how Mar-Vell barely had any role in Captain Marvel. Would they make Dick Rider a woman?

They should do a hook turn and get Bill Murray as Richard Ryder. I’m dying to get him into the mcu

They should do a hook turn and get Bill Murray as Richard Ryder. I’m dying to get him into the mcu

At this point it would not be a hook turn as Marvel have cast an older actor as the original character several times now: eg Michael Douglas as Hank Pym, Annette Bening as Mar-Vell. I don't really want to get an older version of Richard Ryder who has probably retired. I prefer that he is still in his prime and if they want to add Sam Alexander, then he can just be a younger protegee.

I would love to see a Nova origin film before he joins the Guardians/Avengers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"