Endgame Official Avengers: Endgame News & Speculation Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5DVpv9B.jpg
Id pay to see this

Well, my schedule prevents me from ever being able to order tickets that far in advance. 2 kids with baseball/softball seasons ongoing...ugh.

LUCKILY, living in the sticks means I have theaters WITHOUT assigned seating. Probably just do a matinee opening weekend. Blessedly never sell out around here!

Assigned seats are the devil. You should have to fight for the first elevated row like real men (and women). Get there an hour early. Like a grown-up. Watch everyone see the front row as the only available seating, and cackle maniacally.

Oh man, what hell...after waiting online for hours I finally decided to physically go to the theater and attempt to buy tickets myself. The AMC servers were crashing hard at the location and their were huge lines of people trying to buy the tickets that they had us go to customer service if we wanted Endgame tickets. But I finally got them.

4/25 6:45pm AMC Mission Valley. :up:

tumblr_ppcebjA4OL1rxc6wmo2_540.gif

Like I said, I am here for Rocket just doing stuff, all of the stuff.

Just noticed that in that shot of the Big 3 on the weird planet, it's Thanos off in the distance sort've hunched over and his Infinity Sword sticking up out of the ground.

Someone search biblical references to see if this movie is a possible sign of the Apocalypse. lol

The ticket sales seem biblical lol

As a devout Christian myself, all I can say is that the Lord himself references something like that in The Gospel of Matthew 24: 6 "And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet."
That...is eerily fitting, given what Dr. Strange said in Infinity War....!!

Finally a poster that uses another Carol picture besides the one that's always used :funny:.

yAGKOQo.jpg

Damn I’m just trying to get my Shazam tickets now for Thursday with my A-List and the AMC app is still buggy as hell. In all my time on A-List this app has always been smooth as butter. A few hours of Avengers tix on sale and suddenly it’s become about as functional the MoviePass app. :funny:

On a personal note - it feels good to be excited again.

A month before Infinity War came out I was hit with the news that my little guy of thirteen years was in Stage 4 Kidney failure. I had no previous experience caring for something terminally ill - not even a pet like in this case. I spent many days worrying/stressed out and it took a lot of the steam out of my IW viewing experiencing.

I largely stayed away from the forums and production of this film to keep it fresh for me. Glad I did and I'm ready to enjoy this.

Last edited:

A month before Infinity War came out I was hit with the news that my little guy of thirteen years was in Stage 4 Kidney failure. I had no previous experience caring for something terminally ill - not even a pet. I spent many days worrying/stressed out and it took a lot of the steam out of my IW viewing experiencing.

I largely stayed away from the forums and production of this film to keep it fresh for me. Glad I did and I'm ready to enjoy this.

Oh your poor kiddo. How's he doing?

I'm reading these posts and it makes me happy that people were able to get tickets, even with the 3 hour wait. Way to go, True Believers!

A month before Infinity War came out I was hit with the news that my little guy of thirteen years was in Stage 4 Kidney failure. I had no previous experience caring for something terminally ill - not even a pet. I spent many days worrying/stressed out and it took a lot of the steam out of my IW viewing experiencing.

So sorry for the pain you had to go through. Hopefully everything is on a more positive trajectory now.

is it even mathematically possible for this to make 300 million? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"