• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Endgame Official Avengers: Endgame News & Speculation Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nm0000481
That nurse was not Alice Krige. That nurse was Talulah Riley.

tumblr_p3byydgrdZ1wq2fcco2_500.gif

tumblr_p3byydgrdZ1wq2fcco3_500.gif

tumblr_p3byydgrdZ1wq2fcco4_500.gif

Who are the Nog Avengers? The Avengers at Christmas time? :o

She's in that scene, though.

Screenshot_2018-10-28 Thor The Dark World (2013).png

Last edited:
Nice. Hopefully they get a similar feature next year with Avengers 4.

For a second there, I thought it was a leaked preview of the Empire cover for A4...
I really need a distraction.

I had the idea today that Asgard is back after Avengers 4 because of time travel.
Thaughts?

The question is does the trailer premiere on Good Morning America or Kimmel? I really hope it’s Kimmel and we get the OG Avengers stopping by. Been awhile since we’ve seen them all in one room together and they are a fun interview.

I had the idea today that Asgard is back after Avengers 4 because of time travel.
Thaughts?

My thought is does anything stay permanent in this universe beyond Quicksilver being dead? It's one thing that we know other characters will be brought back no doubt, but to undo the climax of Thor: Ragnarok and the destruction of Asgard? Yeah, don't bring Asgard back, in particular given what Odin said to Thor at the end of Ragnarok about Asgard being a people and more than a place.

My thought is does anything stay permanent in this universe beyond Quicksilver being dead? It's one thing that we know other characters will be brought back no doubt, but to undo the climax of Thor: Ragnarok and the destruction of Asgard? Yeah, don't bring Asgard back, in particular given what Odin said to Thor at the end of Ragnarok about Asgard being a people and more than a place.
It would undermine the things he said, yeah.

The question is does the trailer premiere on Good Morning America or Kimmel? I really hope it’s Kimmel and we get the OG Avengers stopping by. Been awhile since we’ve seen them all in one room together and they are a fun interview.
I would love to see them all together, bouncing off of each other.

Money on Asgard relocating to Earth. Easy for Valkyrie to show up in A5 and A-force movie

You guys think they'll release this last Friday of April like the last one?

I'm not so sure the place will, because it'll ultimately undermine what happened in Ragnarok.

The time travel element does open a lot of doors though; it has the potential for Thor to stop Hela and the destruction of Asgard. It has the potential for Steve to defeat Red Skull and settle with Peggy. It has the potential for Stark to save his parents from a brainwashed Bucky. It has the potential for the Avengers (or more specifically, Stark & Banner) to maybe not build Ultron in the first place. It has the potential for Clint to save Quicksilver.

So much potential, but we know they're not about to undo everything that they've already done; however much they're going through time, it'll be a case of 'jump in, grab a stone, jump out'. They can't go changing too much, else their reality will end up too different. I'm very intrigued how the Russo's are going to handle it.

I'd be happy to see that. I think they're saving something big for the poor Hawkeye too.
It looks that way. Renner and the character both deserve that after being around since the beginning.

Interesting if true.

Certainly if indeed true....that would mean Tony survived A4

Certainly if indeed true....that would mean Tony survived A4

Not necessarily

She could be part of the future timeline right now, but erased from existence once Thanos is defeated and Tony dies. Or maybe she is still born and Pepper was in fact pregnant in IW, they prevent the snap, Tony dies, and she is born without her father.

There are possibilities.

One rumor is that Twelve Titans are doing the trailer music for A4 as well, and it's somewhat similar to this track.
The other one is that it's coming in November for sure, leaving the first week of December for FFH, to play in front of Spider-Verse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"