• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Endgame Official Avengers: Endgame News & Speculation Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know some people have had mixed feelings about Tyrone Magnus lately with all the Captain Marvel drama, but honestly his review only got me more hyped, and judging by his reaction I don't see how this movie won't destroy a lot of people emotionally. I honestly don't know if I'm ready for this, but kudos to Marvel, Feige, The Russo's and those awesome writers Markus and McFeely for accomplishing this.

I swear....I’m having straight up withdrawals right now waiting for Friday......This is torture on so many levels.

However what makes my suffering easier is knowing others are suffering just as much. I’m sadistic like that :D

I keep hearing about people on reddit freaking out about the ending and how divisive the movie is going to be yet none of them have actually seen it lol. This is what happens when you read leaked spoilers out of context before seeing the movie.

People were saying the same for Infinity War. :funny:.

Saw Tyrone Magnus stream his non spoiler review dude loved it. Said he cried multiple times.

I know some people have had mixed feelings about Tyrone Magnus lately with all the Captain Marvel drama, but honestly his review only got me more hyped, and judging by his reaction I don't see how this movie won't destroy a lot of people emotionally. I honestly don't know if I'm ready for this, but kudos to Marvel, Feige, The Russo's and those awesome writers Markus and McFeely for accomplishing this.

Tyrone and I have the same taste in movies. He's my favourite reviewer. HYPE!!!

This is unreal... the screening that I'm going to at Thursday holds about 500+ seats and I just found that it's sold out. I've never seen that happen before.

tumblr_nexw2dky9Z1qd4w1no1_500.gif

Also, from everything I have heard people can finally put to rest the fears of CM overshadowing the movie or being the solution to defeating Thanos. I don't know why people were so worried about that in the first place when this is a movie about the OG Avengers.

This movie will get an automatic 10/10 from me—and I mean it, the rest of the movie could be utter crap—if we get an EPIC shot of the entire cast of heroes rallying behind Cap as he finally ,after 7 years of blue balls, yells out: “AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!

This film is.... weird. Full review when I get home.

After losing my internet yesterday afternoon and just getting it back this morning, I've finally got through about 25 pages of this thread. Stuff from the premiere looked good but I think I may have to disappear for a bit from certain threads so I don't get spoiled. This may be one of the few times that I want to go into a movie blind, as suggested by several non-spoiler reviews I've read and watched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"