First Avenger OFFICIAL: Hugo Weaving is Red Skull - Part 6/6/44

I like Hugo Weaving, he's gonna make a great Red Skull in my opinion.

I'm pretty alright with Chris Evans, I get a positive vibe from the pictures released so far.

New pic
bucky03.JPG

I still don't like Hugo Weaving

Opinions and taste are, of course, subjective but that doesnt mean that every once in a while you dont come across one that makes you scratch your head and go :wow:.

Sorry if this is old but I took this picture with my phone from the Ipad version of empire magazine

IMG_0056.jpg

All pictures released of him so far have been so damn ominous and mysterious. I am starting to think we won't actually see Red Skull in his true form until July 22nd lol.

Oh I doubt that. This isn't like Two-Face in TDK or Whiplash's final armored suit.

I think we'll see him skulled up in the trailer. That will be when they choose to reveal it, I'm guessing.

I hope Hugo speaks alot of German. I'm really hoping this film isn't a big dumb action blockbuster!

Oh I doubt that. This isn't like Two-Face in TDK or Whiplash's final armored suit.

I think we'll see him skulled up in the trailer. That will be when they choose to reveal it, I'm guessing.

I sure hope not, it took FOREVERRR to see Harvey Dent as Two-Face in TDK.

Remember how Hugo Weaving mentioned he will base the Skull's voice pattern on Werner Herzog? Well, while we're waiting for the Superbowl spot I thought some of you might find this funny.

It's Werner Herzog reading the classic children's book "Madeline"

[YT]57EDxvldLD4[/YT]

I think Weaving has a deeper tone of voice over-all than Herzog.

Last edited:

He was the worst actor in LotR (even worse than Tyler), gave a bland performance in VfV (I know, most of you liked his acting in that movie...I don't understand why), and don't get me started on Matrix. I honestly believe everybody involved in the production of that godaweful pos should be forever banned from Hollywood.

I simply have never seen one full second of good acting from Weaving. He is either boring and bland or over the top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"