Official Man of Steel Trailer(s) Thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not in every department. I have doubts Goyer's MOS script will be better than Shane Black's screenplay, if only for the massive chasm in talent between the two. Cinematically, it's no question that MOS will be better.

This. There aren't many that can beat Snyder at visuals but Shane Blacks writing ability is top notch. IM3 is going to have some awesome dialogue

Jor-el and pa kent dialogue from the teaser trailer along tell me MOS dialogue will be epic.The full trailer have some good lines too.

Really hope this new trailer drops soon. I really do think they'll concentrate on the action more this time around.

Really hope this new trailer drops soon. I really do think they'll concentrate on the action more this time around.

I think so too, but then I remember people said the previous trailer was going to be wall-to-wall action, and it was more introspective.

I want the next trailer to feature General Zod with an apron, impatiently making Jello and yelling "CONGEAL BEFORE ZOD!" But I don't think that will happen, so more action will have to do.

The next trailer will be showing the money shots. I am so exited for the third trailer. The wait is almost over.

I'd bet it premiers with "42" in a few weeks.

Yeah, it is looking to me like 42 is it.

Wasn't there a TDKR trailer with avengers, or am I mistaken?

Because Oblivion is not a WB film.
That doesn't necessarily mean that WB won't put a trailer up with a movie from another studio. In fact history has shown that they often do put a trailer up with another movie of the similar kind regardless of the studio.

Marvel films with The Dark Knight series and vice versa for one.

Exactly..they don't care if the movie is from another studio..if that is supposed to be seen worldwide, and make a billion dollars..they'll put there the trailer..

I never said 42 was a lock. I just think it is more likely that WB will premier the trailer with a WB film than a different film. However, I'm open to being wrong... I don't draw a hard line in the sand over predictions.

Saying that I think the trailer will premier with 42 doesn't make me "so sure." Its just a guess.

You seem a bit flustered Mr Reese?

:cwink::o

Just looked up some past WB trailer debuts out of curiosity.

Batman Begins:

Had a trailer that debuted with Blade: Trinity, one that debuted with Ocean's Twelve. Both WB movies.

The Dark Knight: I Am Legend

Dark Knight Rises: Harry Potter, Mission Impossible, Sherlock Holmes Game of Shadows.

Green Lantern: Harry Potter

All of the WB superhero trailer debuts I can find through Google searching are with WB films. I'm trying to find one instance of a Batman trailer debuting in a non-WB film. Maybe you guys can help me. I know TDKR trailers appeared with the Avengers but I don't think a trailer debuted with the Avengers, from what I can tell.

^^ Those are all pretty big movie too. ^^ I've never even heard of 42, I only learned of it through this thread. Baseball movie, right?

^^ Those are all pretty big movie too. ^^ I've never even heard of 42, I only learned of it through this thread. Baseball movie, right?

Yeah, but WB doesn't really have any "big movie" releases until at least May.

Ahh. So 42 is more sure for MOS than not then you think? When's it come out again?

April 12th.

42 is my guess, and I have reasons for that guess. But I'm not saying its impossible that WB might debut the trailer with a different, non-WB film.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"