Official Man of Steel Trailer(s) Thread - Part 6

Hey Guys

Pls check out my fan made trailers!

First one is a few months old and includes a kevin costner voice over i stole from an old movie but i thought it fit it really well. Theres also a voice over from the latest star trek film which i used for zods voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8KNKK8Nb2s

and the second i made with footage from all released trailers so far and was really trying to keep it as epic as possible. i also used better video editing software and a better quality source of video straight from quicktimes website so pls watch in HD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0666g539xs

Last edited:
@68th: Just watched your trailers, awesome job! Video editing is a favorite hobby of mine!;)

I also made a MoS trailer combining footage from all the trailers, it features the score from the 2nd official trailer:

MAN OF STEEL - "You're The Answer"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3hrzzz5Lo0

Anybody noticed that on the man of steel app, under the Explore section, there is a slot for trailer #4.... And its 1:40 min long.

A 4th trailer? But it's not necessary. There's no way they can top the 3rd one.

It's definitely there! Check it out before it's corrected. Looks like there planning to release a trailer that is 1min. 40 sec. long.

It's definitely there! Check it out before it's corrected. Looks like there planning to release a trailer that is 1min. 40 sec. long.
\

I'm in the app right now. There are 5 item:

1.) Teaser Jor-el (trailer 1)
2.) Teaser Pa Kent (trailer 2)
3.) First trailer (trailer 3)
4.) Second trailer (trailer 4)
5.) Zod teaser (trailer 5)

For some reason, trailer 4 (the 3 min second trailer) is greyed out with a question mark, but if you click on it, it goes right to the 3 min latest trailer...not sure where you see a 1:40 video.

Prove it with a screenshot.

Maybe it's a ´´Zod`` trailer. I thought it was weird how they did that elaborate viral with Zod's logo and then then You are Not Alone TV spot (which has more YT views than any IM3 spot lol) which played everywhere and then have only 3 seconds of Zod in the actual trailer. It wouldn't be a bad idea to hype the villains and battles a bit, a few weeks before opening. I doubt they'll do it though.

\

I'm in the app right now. There are 5 item:

1.) Teaser Jor-el (trailer 1)
2.) Teaser Pa Kent (trailer 2)
3.) First trailer (trailer 3)
4.) Second trailer (trailer 4)
5.) Zod teaser (trailer 5)

For some reason, trailer 4 (the 3 min second trailer) is greyed out with a question mark, but if you click on it, it goes right to the 3 min latest trailer...not sure where you see a 1:40 video.

Prove it with a screenshot.
Looks like they corrected it. BUT, BEFORE THEY CORRECTED IT, THE RUN TIME OF THE TRAILER #4 WAS 1 MIN. 40 SEC..... which is different from all the run times for each of the trailers.........

Both the PaKent and JorEl trailers is 1min. 27 secs. SO WHAT IS THE 1MIN. 40SEC. trailer

:yay: Funny how history repeats itself in here. I brought up the mysterious trailer yesterday and then came back 2 minutes later explaining what happen.

Looks like they corrected it. BUT, BEFORE THEY CORRECTED IT, THE RUN TIME OF THE TRAILER #4 WAS 1 MIN. 40 SEC..... which is different from all the run times for each of the trailers.........

Both the PaKent and JorEl trailers is 1min. 27 secs. SO WHAT IS THE 1MIN. 40SEC. trailer

How did you see the run time? I'm not seeing run times unless I open video up first..

How did you see the run time? I'm not seeing run times unless I open video up first..
before it was corrected, i clicked on the video, and than on the next window, i put it to fullscreen. The video didn't play obviously, but it showed the run time

Hey Guys

Pls check out my fan made trailers!

First one is a few months old and includes a kevin costner voice over i stole from an old movie but i thought it fit it really well. Theres also a voice over from the latest star trek film which i used for zods voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8KNKK8Nb2s

and the second i made with footage from all released trailers so far and was really trying to keep it as epic as possible. i also used better video editing software and a better quality source of video straight from quicktimes website so pls watch in HD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0666g539xs
was the Costner voiceover from The Guardian?

DIRECTOR i have the app every video says 1:40 when you click it lol

I finally saw this full trailer last night at :im: 3. Took em long enough.

I am more interested in this than I have been for the past year.

Edit repeat

Last edited:
STILL got the old trailer with IM3. I'm resigned to never seeing the new one on the big screen. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"