Official Man of Steel Trailer(s) Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a pretty teaser...but I felt it was too artsy for a Superman movie.

I just wanted a trailer of Superman punching things. Zod, Luthor, Lois, Jimmy, the dog, anything. I just want a movie about Superman throwing punches. It doesn't even need a story or dialogue. Just two and half hours of Superman flying around beating on every living thing in sight.

They should have called it MAN OF STEEL FISTS.

Last edited:
I just wanted a trailer of Superman punching things. Zod, Luthor, Lois, Jimmy, the dog, anything. I just want a movie about Superman throwing punches. It doesn't even need a story or dialogue. Just two and half hours of Superman flying around beating on every living thing in sight.

Thy should have called it MAN OF STEEL FISTS.
:funny: :up:

I prefer the teaser in my signature :oldrazz:
While I prefer we move on with a new theme, i'd be lying if I said that wasn't pretty damn cool. It fit perfectly. ( minus the voiceover )

LMAO :woot:

I think I rented that film, the acting was subpar but there was oodles of action. :oldrazz:

:oldrazz::oldrazz: ROFLMAO!! :woot::woot::woot:

He would be the one that teaches little Kal-el: "Punch First, ask questions later"

Watched the teaser now, haven't seen anything of the comicon footage. Must say, was pretty underwhelmed. I think, personally, if I wasn't a Superman fan already, I wouldn't be all that interested in it at the moment...

Watched the teaser now, haven't seen anything of the comicon footage. Must say, was pretty underwhelmed. I think, personally, if I wasn't a Superman fan already, I wouldn't be all that interested in it at the moment...

But your probably underwhelmed because your a Superman fan. You would have wanted to see more. A lot of people have become interested because of the teaser but you have to remember that this was an announcement teaser.

I do hope you get to see the Comic Con footage its brilliant admittedly I'd have preferred that as the teaser but the first trailer will probably be out by December and I reckon that will blow everyone away.

I was underwhelmed because I found it a little boring and even depressing; not a film I'd automatically want to see. Had this been for another character, I might easily not be bothered to actively keep track of it. I'm not speaking for anyone else... Have more hopes for future trailers that would add to (not totally ignore) the teaser trailer tone.

I was underwhelmed because I found it a little boring and even depressing; not a film I'd automatically want to see. Had this been for another character, I might easily not be bothered to actively keep track of it. I'm not speaking for anyone else... Have more hopes for future trailers that would add to (not totally ignore) the teaser trailer tone.
true but i have come across plenty of posts from many other boards with people saying i am not a superman fan but that teaser intrigued me

it has peeked the interests of no supes fans

a success imo

The teaser is depressive? I guess Superman didn't fly up, up and away in the teaser he saw right after Jor-el said that "we are going to join him in the sun in the future" or when Pa Kent said "he is going to change the world"...

This teaser wasn't depressive at all. In fact, it is quite the opposite: very uplifting.

As long as the film is good to great, I'm going to be happy and will be dragging everybody I know to go watch :D

Just saw the teaser in IMAX..and damn, the sonic boom at the end with IMAX Quality sound really shakes the entire room..literally.lol

How the heck are you guys seeing trailers in IMAX? I watched TDKR on opening day and the movie started immediately with no trailers attached.

How the heck are you guys seeing trailers in IMAX? I watched TDKR on opening day and the movie started immediately with no trailers attached.

I guess I'm lucky.lol

Course, having the trailer for "The Expendables 2" played with IMAX sound, especially when there's nothing but shooting and shouting..really leaves a impression on a fragile person's body.lol

I liked this teaser more than I liked the original teaser for TDKR. Sometimes teasers tease us with their badness, or greatness, and rarely reflect the movie for which they're made in any substantial way.

Your avatar reminds me of my friend, complaining about Superman bumming for a ride, instead of flying. "does he not know he's superman? why doesn't he just fly, damn it" :whatever:

That's exactly why I like that shot. That right there is people's kind of idea with Superman. That he is so perfect and can do anything us normal folks can't so how the hell can we relate to him? Well it looks like we'll finally get to see that here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"