Official Man of Steel Trailer(s) Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was kind of hoping we'd get some more action shots that were shown in the Comic Con footage, but the teaser did what it had to.

did anyone else on here think it the teaser had a Batman Begins feel to it? more specifically because of this teaser:

[YT]lu2ecPMX0kI[/YT]

especially because of the voice over, Bruce shown as a kid & walking through the mountains and prison as an adult, and finally ending with a small glimpse of Batman

My favorite scene is the young Clark in the classic Superman pose...... Gave me chills.... Really LOVED teaser... It does not look like a snyder film AT ALL

Watch while you can.

Last edited by a moderator:
seeing the trailer in HD is awesome...Superman looks great

Rya Dube you might wanna take that down before you get banned

the mods and admin still don't want posters to post bootleg footage of trailers...

I want to get in an argument with you to confuse people because of our avatars. Your eyebrows leave much to be desired! *Shoves you*

That comic con footage was awesome, was that Pearl Harbor music?

I think the only thing that would have made the trailer better was the camera zooming in for a split second glimpse of Superman's face as he was flying.

I think the only thing that would have made the trailer better was the camera zooming in for a split second glimpse of Superman's face as he was flying.

Isn't that just the Iron Man 1 trailer ending though?

I want to get in an argument with you to confuse people because of our avatars. Your eyebrows leave much to be desired! *Shoves you*

haha...dude I didn't even notice your avy man lol! Do you want me to change it or is it cool if I keep it?

oh...and I don't like your nose! *shoves you back!* take that villain!!!

haha...dude I didn't even notice your avy man lol! Do you want me to change it or is it cool if I keep it?

oh...and I don't like your nose! *shoves you back!* take that villain!!!

No! Keep it, it's awesome!

Isn't that just the Iron Man 1 trailer ending though?

Dude I am not that into comic book movies. The only thing I remember about Iron man is the movie was fantastic; I remember nothing about the trailer itself. I also don't remember the previews for Ironman 2, TDK, or TASM. It's like I have movie trailer amnesia.
If it was done for IM I suppose it shouldn't be done again. I just imagine a quick camera trick with a small close up would have been better than just the one far away image of him flying up. But perhaps they wanted to showcase the "sonic booms".

I like the teaser, especially the Costner dialogue and the shots of the kid in the cape. If you don't recognise Cavill you wouldn't immediately know this was a Superman movie which is good.

Ahem, so I just finished putting this together...Thoughts? :)

Ya know, its weird... That did nothing for me :wow: I guess I really am ready. :) Good job with syncing that up though

That comic con footage was awesome, was that Pearl Harbor music?

Comic con footage was great.

These were awful, not nearly as good at the SR teaser. I was hoping I along with the general public would have gotten to see the comic con "footage/trailer".

Oh well WB still doesn't get it. Not surprised, both these teasers are for hard core fan boys. General audiences will be like "meh, whatever". All they are showing STILL is him flying. So what Hancock, Green Lanter, Iron Man they all fly to.

It doesn't work for me because MOS is about Clark finding his place in society and becoming who he is. The dialogue from SR is about being different and a savior.

While I appreciate the fact that they're trying to Nolanize the Superman reboot, I'm not completely sold on it yet, judging from the trailer alone. So Clark grew a beard and joined the cast of Deadliest Catch? He dressed up in red cape when he was a boy? He hitchhiked? This movie is just trying really really hard to be "Superman Begins". Anyway, I'm not going to make any conclusion about this movie just yet, but personally I don't think adding Nolanism to a Superman movie is always the right thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"