Official Man of Steel Trailer(s) Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have watched this thing so many goddamned times. >.< It's going to be amazing.

lol at Baby Superman saving the bus. Pretty great trailer. Just wish they hadn't used that one shot from MOS where we see Supes' boot.

Just saw The Hobbit in Dallas at the Spring Valley SMG and...no MOS trailer :-(. I was def sad.

I still can't get over on how gorgeous these shots look:

Untitled_zpsd2f6342f-1_zpsdecdb959-1_zps329bdf3d.jpg

mos-trailer-7-630x259_zps6a55f0b5.jpg

mos-trailer-4-630x259_zps9dcce684.jpg

mos-trailer-20-630x261_zps404a1d43.jpg

Couldn't agree more.

Always saw Snyder of more of a pastel artist, whereas this is more watercolour. Does that make sense? :funny:

Couldn't agree more.

Always saw Snyder of more of a pastel artist, whereas this is more watercolour. Does that make sense? :funny:

lol; plus, it's also nice to see on what Snyder can do when he's working with a real world setting as opposed to his standard studio/blue-screen stage.

If anything else, MOS could potentially win the award of having the best cinematography for a comic book genre film.

I actually can't wait to see on what his version of Metropolis looks like now; let alone on how he filmed that bicycle sequence with Clark back when they were filming in Chicago.

lol; plus, it's also nice to see on what Snyder can do when he's working with a real world setting as opposed to his standard studio/blue-screen stage.

If anything else, MOS could potentially win the award of having the best cinematography for a comic book genre film.

I actually can't wait to see on what his version of Metropolis looks like now; let alone on how he filmed that bicycle sequence with Clark back when they were filming in Chicago.

Not to mention Krypton, which I imagine will be more recognisably Snyder :) I can't wait to see the first look of that!

Snyder is fantastic with visuals, it's nice to see he also isn't a one trick pony.

Notice the visual motive of the rising sun at the edges of the frames. A visual representation of the genesis, the beginning.

What's happening in the last pic?

It took me a while to notice it bc I was distracted by the fishing net but there is some sort of lit up object appearing to be hurtling to the ground from space... ?

It took me a while to notice it bc I was distracted by the fishing net but there is some sort of lit up object appearing to be hurtling to the ground from space... ?

How could you not notice that? :huh:

Wow, I thought it was the first thing you noticed about that shot. I mean, it sticks out pretty well on that darker sky. Oh well...

lol I didn't see it until I saw the trailer on IMAX 3D and before that I must have watched it online a dozen times.

Yea I noticed it when I first saw the trailer on my phone. Thought it was supes at first flying but then realized, henry is the one casting the net.....wonder what that is

Dont think that's necessarily Henry. I think that actually might be baby-Clark in the sky there.

I was kind of wondering why everyone assumes that's Henry. Just because we've seen him working on a fishing boat? If there's a fishing town in the movie, then I'm sure Clark's not the only fisherman we'll see.

Maybe baby Kal El sees the fisherman on his way past and likes the look of it so much he decides to be one when he's older. But then when he becomes one e realises its not that great and it's smelly :awesome:

So he watched an episode of The Deadliest Catch... :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back