Official Man of Steel Trailer(s) Thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year from WonderCon we had only shoes and hats for tdkr :jedi
But..for GL we had posters..It's certain that there will be marketing with new products..So maybe things will be a lot more interesting at CinemaCon :yay:

Last year from WonderCon we had only shoes and hats for tdkr :jedi
But..for GL we had posters..It's certain that there will be marketing with new products..So maybe things will be a lot more interesting at CinemaCon :yay:

I'm surprised by WonderCon as I thought there would of been something for MOS given how much the show is revolving around Superman this year from the con guide book with an exclusive cover by Jim Lee to the exclusive screening of Superman: Unbound.

For what it's worth Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures have a 1 hour panel on Saturday but only lists this:
Pacific Rim with director Guillermo del Toro and New Line Cinema's The Conjuring with director James Wan.
Saturday March 30, 2013 11:30am - 12:30pm

It's odd because there's no other info for the panel but if you check out the schedule for all the other panel and events there's a detail breakdown. See for yourself:
http://www.comic-con.org/wca/saturday

Could MOS make a surprise showing?! Guess we'll wait and find out.

Bloody hope so ha ha we need some new stuff

Seriously. If they dont air the new trailer, plus some much needed exclusive footage at the MTV-Movie Awards on Sunday the 14'th of April, they're down right ****ing stupid!! It would make a gigantic splash! And this movie has been too silent for far too long!

I think to first release a trailer with "Oblivion" on the 19'th is just too long of a wait :-( I truly hope WB has something huge up their sleeve for MOS - and freaken SOON!

Their trick is to reveal nothing. Even when the movie is released you'll see nothing.

Nothing the movie. Starring nothing.

Well I'm off to a wedding doo in a few hours hopefully ill log on tomorrow and something will have happened. Although I suppose I could always log on with my phone :woot:

The Dark Knight Rises didn't unveil it's third trailer until the end of April. I expect WB to follow that marketing beat for beat.

The Dark Knight Rises didn't unveil it's third trailer until the end of April. I expect WB to follow that marketing beat for beat.

The Dark Knight rises came out on July 20th not June 14th (And had much less competition and TDK + BB behind it). So by that schedule, WB should have already unveiled the third trailer for MOS. ;)

Well I'm off to a wedding doo in a few hours hopefully ill log on tomorrow and something will have happened. Although I suppose I could always log on with my phone :woot:

A "wedding doo"?

MTV awards is out of the question now.

Edit: There is still hope for the MTV awards.

Last edited:
Do y'all think we see some super speeding from Clark after he saves the school bus? Cause I'm wondering why Lana and whomever the boy is, that sees Clark are the only ones that do with a bus load of kids....I'm thinking after the stare down with Lana is when he speeds away, trying to go unnoticed

I want a new trailer now!

pic%20ch%20new%20trailer.jpg

Something like that. And I think with it will kickstart all the promotion. Imagine the buzz the December trailer started all on its own, with no other material released after it. I think this new trailer, which is said to be the most action, money shot pleasing so far, will hit hard, and then the marketing will come out from it and keep the momentum sky high. If that's how they want to play it, you can begin to see why there's been nothing released so far, whether it be character posters or new stills.

Last edited:
Something like that. And I think with it will kickstart all the promotion. Imagine the buzz the December trailer started all on its own, with no other material released after it. I think this new trailer, which is said to be the most action, money shot pleasing so far, will hit hard, and then the marketing will come out from it and keep the momentum sky high. If that's how they want to play it, you can begin to see why there's been nothing released so far, whether it be character posters or new stills.

When has that been said?

When has that been said?

Now that I think about it, I think the idea the next one would be all out action was mentioned with the 'leaked' description of trailer #3 which popped up a month ago or whatever, so no way of knowing whether it was true or not.

The most worrying part about that story, making us all hope it was fake, was the part where it said the trailer was alot shorter then Trailer #2's 2.33. I think that was all from the same story, if it's not official then all the rumour stories get a bit muddled and foggy in my head.

i am pretty confident trailer will be dropped around the time oblivion comes out aka mid april makes sense a summer blockbuster sci fi action spectacle starring Morgan freeman and tom cruise

good audience to show trailer to

Last edited:
i am pretty confident trailer will be dropped around the time oblivion comes out aka mid april makes sense a summer blockbuster sci fi action spectacle starring Morgan freeman and tom cruise

good audience to show trailer to

Yup. That or the MTV awards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"