Official Man of Steel Trailer(s) Thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah. im worried if there are a lot more effects like this in the film

That punch at the end looked pretty cartoony too, but maybe it will be better at completion/screening.

im not a fan of the "interrogation scene." total rip of TDK and they should know better than that.

kinda disappointed on the trailer, mainly because it was rehash of the previous ones....
but the last shots few shots - BADASS
also Zod looks vicious and Louis character interactions seems really great

Yep. Wonder who he's punching over and over again in the sky.

Amazing trailer. :up:

im not a fan of the "interrogation scene." total rip of TDK and they should know better than that.

no its not...now if the light was off and they turned it on and Zod was behind him then Id agree

It was a very good trailer. I wouldn't go as far as to call it great or amazing, but it did a nice job of showing that this will be a very action oriented Superman.

I was never crazy about Cavill's casting, but he looks like he'll do fine.

I did enjoy the Krypton bit with Crowe.

I'm not sold on Adams as Lois.

Overall solid trailer. There looks to be some very great scenes, but also see a lot of just OK stuff.

The music was fine, but a huge let down for Superman. I guess you really cannot top Williams score afterall

As someone who hated the teasers this looks far much better and It helps does away with the worry of It being dark knight like plus all the "Realistic" comments
plus the emontial kryptnate comments In EW.

By my signature you can tell all the love I have for the original Richard Donnor/Christopher Reeve film.Reeve was defentive live action Superman for me.
And I just know on boards some will be bashing his portrayal of SUperman after man of steel opens.I have seen same thing with James Bond actors prior to Daniel Craig now.

I will admit I don't like a bearded Clark so much.It's fairly obvious the ironic clark with Glasses won't show till end of film.And he obviously won't be as bumbling as
Reeve did so brillently.

Christopher nOlan's past praise of original film wasn't BS.You can still see some influences from It on film.Obviously this Is modern day take with much of It based on various Superman post crises origins.

I can also see some Influence of Smallville

1:The portrayal of Kents have similars to Sallville versions.
2:Clark saves people before he becomes superman and catches attention
3:Lois on story before he becomes Superman and quite possibly knowing his secret In film before he starts his disguises
4:A world crises from villain brings Superman to public

Seeing the full trailer makes It seem like a true Superman film something The star trek Into Darkness trailers have failed to show me.

It seems like I have finally found another summer film to see besides The Wolverine.I just hope If I spend money on It warner brothers won't be pulling a Dark Knight with this give director too much power and when he wants to leave reboot again.

How is the interview scene the same with the interrogation scene? Lois is a reporter, interviewing an alien who has surrendered himself to military, very unlike to a terrorist being interrogated and punched by a vigilante while cops are watching.

Not even close. They're two completely different scenes. The only thing they have in common is that they're both interrogation scenes. We can apply that logic to every single interrogation scene in fiction.

I like that Jor-El sends Kal-El off before Zod's trial/end of Krypton.

Damn, that smile. Cavill is going to be great...

As someone who hated the teasers this looks far much better and It helps does away with the worry of It being dark knight like plus all the "Realistic" comments
plus the emontial kryptnate comments In EW.

By my signature you can tell all the love I have for the original Richard Donnor/Christopher Reeve film.Reeve was defentive live action Superman for me.
And I just know on boards some will be bashing his portrayal of SUperman after man of steel opens.I have seen same thing with James Bond actors prior to Daniel Craig now.

I will admit I don't like a bearded Clark so much.It's fairly obvious the ironic clark with Glasses won't show till end of film.And he obviously won't be as bumbling as
Reeve did so brillently.

Christopher nOlan's past praise of original film wasn't BS.You can still see some influences from It on film.Obviously this Is modern day take with much of It based on various Superman post crises origins.

I can also see some Influence of Smallville

1:The portrayal of Kents have similars to Sallville versions.
2:Clark saves people before he becomes superman and catches attention
3:Lois on story before he becomes Superman and quite possibly knowing his secret In film before he starts his disguises
4:A world crises from villain brings Superman to public

Seeing the full trailer makes It seem like a true Superman film something The star trek Into Darkness trailers have failed to show me.

It seems like I have finally found another summer film to see besides The Wolverine.I just hope If I spend money on It warner brothers won't be pulling a Dark Knight with this give director too much power and when he wants to leave reboot again.

most of those are from the comics...read Birthright

Clarke says that his "S" means hope. I notice that Zod's prisoner outfit has a symbol on the chest when he is restrained and screams "I will find him." Anyone know what that symbol is for?

Clarke says that his "S" means hope. I notice that Zod's prisoner outfit has a symbol on the chest when he is restrained and screams "I will find him." Anyone know what that symbol is for?

Kneel

TRAILER 3

:super: Much like The Dark Knight, this is the Superman we deserve.

Zack Snyder, Christopher & Jonathan Nolan, David S. Goyer, and company have done it. They have brought us the Superman that will change our world. I cannot wait for June 14th at midnight to witness Man Of Steel!

Wow! Now that is a trailer to get people talking! I loved the music, perfect combination of hope and optimism for Superman. Plus the action looks to be the best ever for a super hero film. AWESOME! Grinning from ear to ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"