Superman Returns Official Theatrical trailer Crowd reaction report thread

We got an old Da Vinci Code trailer,Two teasers (POTC2 & Miami Vice) and the X3 teaser..........yes my cinema is way behind on trailers:mad: :(

we didn't get it either..

my cinema will pay for what they have done.

:D

well if you really wanna see it on th ebig screen, which i recomend, go see poseidon, which look sweet as is.

i was super F'n pissed first i bought the tix for MI3 in advance, i was told there would be a line for the 11:00 showing, wrong. We were the first people there. So we wait in the theater til 11:05 movie doesn't start, goto the box office and they said oh the theater was changed i was like WHAT THE F***!!!! I rushed in seeing that the trailers already started, not sure what the first one was because i was so pissed but than x-men and over the hedge came on, no supes, i probably missed it, or maybe i didn't, i hope its going to be with posiden.

i used to go to a local AMC theater but stopped because of annoying teens who came in groups and people with cell phones and people who wouldn't shut up during movies (like X-Men, X2, AvP) so then I started going to another movie theater its a gigantic local theater, the sound was sooo much better than AMC the bass was louder, the screens were clearer, and the audience there is always damn quiet cause there is nothing but 18-60 year old people who see the movies there so ive seen about 4 or 5 movies you just have to find a good alternative theater to go to.

by the way at this theater, the reaction was huge people gasped and all you heard was "Superman? - Superman!! - Suuuperman!!!"

people said "Whoa" when Spacey screamed "WRONNNG!!!" and I also heard someone say "Holy S*** he looks like Christopher Reeve!"

overall the reaction was good, it got a huge, huge pop.

There was no reaction to it when I saw MI3. People were quiet like they would be with any other trailer, or during the movie.

this is wierd cause all i got was silence and then a few "wows" when the plane wing rips off, and then whispering after. nothing hug that is great for my thater.

db85usa said:
i used to go to a local AMC theater but stopped because of annoying teens who came in groups and people with cell phones and people who wouldn't shut up during movies (like X-Men, X2, AvP) so then I started going to another movie theater its a gigantic local theater, the sound was sooo much better than AMC the bass was louder, the screens were clearer, and the audience there is always damn quiet cause there is nothing but 18-60 year old people who see the movies there so ive seen about 4 or 5 movies you just have to find a good alternative theater to go to.

by the way at this theater, the reaction was huge people gasped and all you heard was "Superman? - Superman!! - Suuuperman!!!"

people said "Whoa" when Spacey screamed "WRONNNG!!!" and I also heard someone say "Holy S*** he looks like Christopher Reeve!"

Sounds more like an SHH member reaction than a theater crowd reaction.:)

explode7 said:
Sounds more like an SHH member reaction than a theater crowd reaction.:)

Ever actually add something to the conversation?

chi-boy said:
That's the corniest thing I've ever had the misfortune of reading. We all know that's fake, you don't have a girlfriend. LOL.

I'm speaking the truth here, however I can see why it sounds too goog to be true, but that's exactly what it is... I didn't hear ONE person talk badly about this trailer.

reading italian forums the reaction in good enough.
Very good comments about Kevin Spacey and the music :up:
Mixed reaction about Routh.

They don't understand anything about the kid :D

db85usa said:

To be honest, I don't believe you.

HarleenQuinzel said:
There was no reaction to it when I saw MI3. People were quiet like they would be with any other trailer, or during the movie.

i gotta go to your movie theater...I had to yell at some punks to shut the F up

HarleenQuinzel said:
To be honest, I don't believe you.

why would someone lie about the crowd reaction?????

I have NEVER been to a movie where people actually shout at the screen, clap, or talk alot. Except for "Halloween: Ressurection" when there were a few "don't go in there.".

roach said:
why would someone lie about the crowd reaction?????
Don't know, ask some of the people (I don't know if they go to the boards anymore) who exaggerated the crowd reactions to the Batman Begins trailer last year. I just couldn't imagine people shouting "Superman? SUPERMAN! SUUUUUPERMAN!!!!!" in a movie theater. Maybe it's just where I live? I don't know.

HarleenQuinzel said:
I have NEVER been to a movie where people actually shout at the screen, clap, or talk alot. Except for "Halloween: Ressurection" when there were a few "don't go in there.".

you must have never been to a black theater(yes I am black):)

HarleenQuinzel said:
Don't know, ask some of the people (I don't know if they go to the boards anymore) who exaggerated the crowd reactions to the Batman Begins trailer last year. I just couldn't imagine people shouting "Superman? SUPERMAN! SUUUUUPERMAN!!!!!" in a movie theater. Maybe it's just where I live? I don't know.

LOL

HarleenQuinzel said:

It's usually the city you live in......I hear crowd reactions ALL the time. It's fun, I don't see anything wrong with it.

A little excitment never hurt anyone. I can't even count the amount of times I've seen people clap or holler during good trailers or great 'money shots' during summer flicks.

roach said:
you must have never been to a black theater(yes I am black):)
It's strange how that happens. Pissed me off any time I went to a movie theater in San Francisco or Oakland. LOL. But I can't really say much. Good luck ever watching a comedy in a theater with a lot of Filipino people. We laugh so loud you'd be lucky to hear any of the lines.

I live in Vermont and it sucks, So no, I've never been in a "Black theater" considering Vermont is like, the whitest state in the union. You might as well say I live in the middle of nowhere. :(

i got played no x3 trailer or superman trailer

only nacho libre

skruloos said:
It's strange how that happens. Pissed me off any time I went to a movie theater in San Francisco or Oakland. LOL. But I can't really say much. Good luck ever watching a comedy in a theater with a lot of Filipino people. We laugh so loud you'd be lucky to hear any of the lines.

I don't mind the laughter so much, but maybe you could lay off the cigar smoke next time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"