Man Of Steel Trailer Crowd Reactions Thread

IM3...
trailers.... The great Gatsby (Not sure ANYONE has any interest in Gatsby)... Kick ass2 (a few mumblings)... Pacific rim (again a few quiet mumblings)....The hangover 3 (reaction to potential giraffe death I kid you not)... No MOS.

GRRRRRR! Was so hoping to see the third trailer but nope not even the second one. Instead I get a few I don't give jack squat about.

The Wolverine
After Earth
Lone Ranger

seeing im3 on Monday i hope i get trailer didn't get 2nd trailer when i saw the hobbit and saw oblivion last weekend and didn't get mos trailer 3

Ha I love how all this threads really taught us is there's alot of anticipation for F&F6!

Maybe if any of you see people getting exciting for Fast & Furious 6 trailer in the cinema could drop a mention to that crowd that Gina Carano's (who is in F&F 6) boyfriend is playing Superman? :woot:

No Man Of Steel trailer with an IronMan 3 3D screening at Cineworld in the UK. Still praying for the new trailer with Star Trek. Not keeping my hopes up though. Didn't see any Batman trailers in cinemas leading up to the movies. Think I'm just jinxed. :csad:

Mine had it, and it was amazing to see it in 3D on the big screen. It was followed by the usual whispers.

Just got back from seeing Iron Man 3 in 3D here in the UK.

The trailer was shown and it was awesome! Got no reaction mainly because there was about 5 people in the room.

Only thing that bugged me was that it was the ONLY trailer not shown in 3D!

Catching Fire, Fast and Furious, Star Trek, Lone Ranger, Thor 2 and Wolverine. Thats it.

Leaving to see Iron Man 3 in IMAX 3D in a few minutes. Hopefully trailer 3 will play in front of it.

Edit: Just got back from seeing IM 3 (I really liked the movie, but it felt like a completely different IM movie) and I did get a MOS trailer, but it was trailer 2. However, on the plus side, I got to see it on the IMAX 3D screen for the first time. So there's that.

Last edited:
Can those who saw trailer 3 with IM3 say which theater company they were at? i.e., AMC, Cinemark, et al?

Catching Fire, Fast and Furious, Star Trek, Lone Ranger, Thor 2 and Wolverine. Thats it.
Take out Catching Fire and Star Trek and add White House Down and you have the same trailers that I saw .

Hi everyone. I'm newly registered, but have lurked on the Hype boards since the Spider-Man Hype days. Saw Iron Man 3 tonight, and got to see trailer #2 on IMAX 3D and it was glorious. My theater didn't react to any of the trailers, despite all being summer blockbusters. I wasn't sure if I would see MoS in the same format, but just seeing the trailer and all the added detail changed my mind.

I'm italian too! And I don't know why I'm writing you in english :huh:
Did they attached the third trailer to IM3? In my theatre they showed just the Thor's teaser..lame..:dry:

Ahahah eh sì. We write in english because we have respect for our international friends of the message board :D .
In any case, it was the first trailer shown. No reaction in the theatre, but all my friends (included a lot of girls not interested in superheroes) are interested in this movie, expecially because of the Nolan involment. The typical phrase is "Ah, is it a Nolan's movie? So it should be very good. I will go to see it". I think that the name of Nolan is doing for the general public what the name of Singer was not able to do in 2006.

i got it in my im3 screening it was glorious it got alot of whispers among the audience but so did fast6,star trek,wolverine and even after earth

This trailer was the main reason that I went to see Iron man 3, didn't show it. AMC :mad:

Got the old trailer again with Star Trek Into Darkness as well. I was so looking forward to seeing the new one on IMAX. Lazy ass theaters...:cmad:

They shown the trailer before Star Trek Into Darkness over here in the UK. My God, Zimmer's score works! The sound of the drums after Superman takes off! My poor ears...:csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"