Official UFC Thread - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
UFC 206 was a great show. And you know what? Sometimes the most unassuming cards turn out to be the best ones. IMHO, that's why you should never sleep on or trash a card before it happens.

UFC 206 was a great show. And you know what? Sometimes the most unassuming cards turn out to be the best ones. IMHO, that's why you should never sleep on or trash a card before it happens.

^This.

Cerrone/Brown was an excellent fight to watch, very back & forth fight from 2 warriors.

Cub Swanson vs. Doo Ho Choi was fight of the year pretty much.

Yeah, that Choi vs. Swanson fight was incredible. Heart and no lack of skills between them. Amazing fight. Swanson has re-established himself as a contender while Choi makes a huge name for himself while being due a step down. No need to rush him from here, give him Siver in a FS1 co-main or even main event.

Brown vs. Cerrone would've been FOTN on most cards, knockdown dragout, changes in momentum, good sub attempts, and a massive KO. Judging by Gastelum's performance and this though, Cerrone dodged a bullet there, because Gastelum looks legit on the feet right now.

Holloway is a better fighter than Pettis and showed it.

VanZant vs. Waterson, is this supposed to be a decent matchup?

This Saturday aint' it? I think on Fox Sports 1 or something.

Womens 145 Division is a GO with the Title to be Decided at UFC 208
CzmouHVUUAAZGP5.jpg

Is Paige VanZant vs Michelle Waterson the most attractive main event in UFC history?

Both of them... :hmr:

is Van Zant going to be the next woman the UFC hangs the division on?

she has the look, the good wins, good on the mic

It's about to go down.

haha apparently so

Id venture to say that if Rousey loses this fight, she's done

Ill admit I was wrong about her, I was on the Rousey hype train, and then Holly Holm punched her face off, and she disappears

It happens. Even the most elite fighters lose at some point. They are still human at the end of the day.

I used to think Silva would only lose to someone like Jon Jones.

PVZ has interest in the WWE. Has said that she's a WWE fan.

OTL has a story about UFC this morning

about making weight and its affects on the women athletes

Waterson's takedown and transition to the back was legit.

Last edited:
Waterson came in and beat tough veterans. Hopefully she will come back with this.

People want to rag on her because UFC hypes her and she's hot, but she's still proven herself and that she can fight in the UFC.

Look at this video and honestly tell me that Cyborg's voice, face and body have not been dramatically altered due to steroid use:

[YT]GJA8Lg-bZXk[/YT]

Here's an interview with her in 2011.

[YT]DeO4yT-Xi1I[/YT]

Here she is in 2009:

[YT]iNDI-8Z8TBE[/YT]

Last edited:
Without question. I've seen photos of her either really early in her MMA career or even possibly before it & she actually looks feminine. Just like a fairly regular women fighter like Miesha, Ronda, Holly etc. Her abuse of steroids is pretty blatant, it's evident in how she looks & talks even if you don't compare it to how she was pre-steroids.

Absolutely amazing that she's only failed 1 test in her career, she's been on the sauce easily 5+ years.

Dana White or Joe Rogan I think it was said it best, it got to a point were she looked like Wanderlei Silva in a dress.

Not ****ing surprised dammit. Not one ****ing bit! Ka-freaking-boom!

http://www.ufc.com/news/ufc-statement-on-cris-cyborg-december-22-2016

The UFC organization was formally notified today that the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) has informed Cristiane “Cyborg” Justino of a potential Anti-Doping Policy violation stemming from an out-of-competition sample collection on December 5, 2016.

USADA, the independent administrator of the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, will handle the results management and appropriate adjudication of this case. It is important to note that, under the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, there is a full fair legal review process that is afforded to all athletes before any sanctions are imposed.

Consistent with all previous potential anti-doping violations, additional information or UFC statements will be provided at the appropriate time as the process moves forward.

She was recently walking around as high as 175 pounds after getting her weight back after weight cuts. When Tito Ortiz held a press conference, they brought her in and she weighed in at 158 pounds. Am I really not supposed to find this suspicious? She keeps getting bigger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"