Comics Official X-Men Trivia Thread

Valechan

Superhero
Reaction score
Some years ago there was this really cool thread when people would aske each other X-Men questions, I tried to find it to revive it but have been unable to, so I decided to make a new one!!!

The game is very simple, I start by asking an X-Men related question, and anyone can take a guess at it, when the original questioneer approves one of the answers, that person becomes the next questioneer and asks the next question, and so forth. It's basically a game that will help all of us to know more about the X-Men while having a bit of fun!! (try not to cheat by using google an/or your comic stash... just try to look into your brain for the answers!)

So let's start with a very simple, from the not-too distant past of X-Lore...

What was the name Mystique used while impersonating a student at Xavier's?

Great. Reviving a cool concept by mentioning a fake character from a godawful run. :D

The person answering a question is generally supposed to post the next one as well.

Cool, your turn :D

Great. Reviving a cool concept by mentioning a fake character from a godawful run.

In my defense that story was far better than all the rest he wrote in that run :p

The person answering a question is generally supposed to post the next one as well.

If so what happens when a question is somewhat ambiguous? For example if I were to ask "When did Storm defeat Jean?" someonw could answer "Uncanny X-Men 270" and someone else could answer "Uncanny X-Men 385" and both would be correct... this way it's a little more controlled on the answering system by having the questioneer say "yes you are right"

i like this idea.

but also, maybe impose a time limit, like say if the person who got it right doesn't ask a question in a day, or maybe 2, then the next question is up for grabs?

Okay next question. Which former New Mutant from the original series, left the team to join up with the Hellions?

Cool :D

What was the name Colossus took after he passed the Seige Perilous?

Peter Nicholas

Name all the non-human members (be they official, honorary, reserve, etc.) of the X-Men and New Mutants.

You had to wait until I said "correct" :p but yes you're right...

Name all the non-human members (be they official, honorary, reserve, etc.) of the X-Men and New Mutants.

Ufa :p

Mimic (Calvin Rankin)
Avia (X:HY)
Longshot
Birdbrain (New Mutants)
Tom Corsi (Ux 254-255)
Sharon Friedlander (Ux 254-255)
Amanda Sefton (UX 254-255)
Moira McTaggert (UX 254-255)
Warlock (New Mutants)
Shatterstar (mutant? Construct? son of Dazzler? Who knows? New Mutants 99)
Charlotte Jones (not honorary or anything but she does have the costume :p)
Deadpool (he keeps saying he's an X-Man it's hard not to believe him)
Juggernaut (Ha!, you thought I was going to forget he wasn't a mutie?)
Binary (Uncanny 162-170ish)
Polaris (is she a mutant anymore? Didn't she loose her mutant abilities and then gained new Apocalypse-based powers? Does she still count as a mutant??? Who knows, just in case :p)

I must be forgetting someone but I just can't remember now :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"