The Avengers Ok Guys...Shall we talk DVD/Blu-ray? - Part 1

Just watched it on BluRay for the 1st time (my 6th viewing total) and I'm ecstatic again. After watching TDKR and Dredd recently, I was wondering how close would I rank them to The Avengers. Not even close, this movie is just epic. Wow.

Lol you guys are so up-to-date with technology. Still having a dvd player(360) makes me feel like I did when I had a VCR and dvds first came out.
I'm not up to date so much.lol the bluray I got for 25 bux at a second hand/pawn shop. It's need "plastic" for everything is what I hate.
Apple can post a link to one of their software programs but stuff like the second screen app they want something out of you.

Just watched it on BluRay for the 1st time (my 6th viewing total) and I'm ecstatic again. After watching TDKR and Dredd recently, I was wondering how close would I rank them to The Avengers. Not even close, this movie is just epic. Wow.
heh the Dvd/bluray/digital copies I watched all at least twice each so it's around 6-8 times since tuesday at 8:28 am.

How many days in a row can I watch Avengers? :D

If you see it 7 days straight don't answer/use any forms of communication.

The Shopko in town is giving a $5 store card with the dvd and or blu ray. I didn't see or forgot the prices for the movie.

Last edited:
I can see it every day if I have my laptop with. Guarding overnights can be a plus sometimes. lol

Last edited:
...I've had it since it came out, but opened the shipping package today, I'm a little late I know LOL...disappointed that theres a huge sticker (that says however many discs are with this version...)...covering RDJ on the slip cover...!

...minor nitpick with the Blu-Ray case...not a big fan of cases where the discs are stacked on each other...(the blu and blu 3d are on top of each other...)

...I've had it since it came out, but opened the shipping package today, I'm a little late I know LOL...disappointed that theres a huge sticker (that says however many discs are with this version...)...covering RDJ on the slip cover...!

...minor nitpick with the Blu-Ray case...not a big fan of cases where the discs are stacked on each other...(the blu and blu 3d are on top of each other...)

The stickers come off the lenticular very easy so no problems leaving behind any goo.

Lol you guys are so up-to-date with technology. Still having a dvd player(360) makes me feel like I did when I had a VCR and dvds first came out.

You can always buy an HD version of the movie from the Zune Marketplace on 360.

Interesting read, but I'm calling BS on one of the items on that list:

The jet that the Hulk tore up and crashed was the same one from the film True Lies.

The jet Arnold flew in True Lies was a Harrier. The jet in Avengers was clearly an F-35 which didn't exist when True Lies was filming.

It's not the jet he jumps after, its the one he rips the wing off to throw at Thor

If there's one thing I think this blu-ray should of had was an audience audio, they've done it a couple of times for other movies but after seeing this movie in a full theater it would be cool to relive all the reactions from people in the crowd.

I would've liked it if they had a featurette for the fan screenings considering there were cameras there and we were filmed plus Joss Whedon and some of the cast were also there.

I'm not up to date so much.lol the bluray I got for 25 bux at a second hand/pawn shop. It's need "plastic" for everything is what I hate.
Apple can post a link to one of their software programs but stuff like the second screen app they want something out of you.
I've never bought anything electronic at a pawn shop. I don't know if I've bought anything at all even...been in a few(@equipment rental stores) So it's trustworthy in your opinion? How long have you had it? Do ALL bluray players playback DVDS too?

Guys, I need your help. Since the european edition is pathetic with it's bonus material I'm planning to buy the american bonus disc at ebay. What do you think is the best edition? The one from target "Building a cinematic universe"? Or another one? I'm searching especially for these scenes:

BTSRDJandChris01.jpg

BTSThorandLoki02.gif

BTSThorandLoki01.gif

Thanks in advance for your help. I'll appreciate it.

Guys, I need your help. Since the european edition is pathetic with it's bonus material I'm planning to buy the american bonus disc at ebay. What do you think is the best edition? The one from target "Building a cinematic universe"? Or another one? I'm searching especially for these scenes:

BTSRDJandChris01.jpg

BTSThorandLoki02.gif

BTSThorandLoki01.gif

Thanks in advance for your help. I'll appreciate it.

Get the target exclusive .

I don't get this. I put the digital copy in my computer, type in code....got soundtrack download but the digital doesn't activate. Can't you put the movie onto your Home PC? I have this same problem with Thor too. My computer won't even play the DVD movie either. I don't get it.

I wonder if the target disc is region free?

I wonder if the target disc is region free?
I really didn't look that hard, but there IS NTSC on the case, the bluray and dvd asks what language you wish it to play.

I don't get this. I put the digital copy in my computer, type in code....got soundtrack download but the digital doesn't activate. Can't you put the movie onto your Home PC? I have this same problem with Thor too. My computer won't even play the DVD movie either. I don't get it.

Yes you can. You have to choose either Windows Media or Itunes to download the digital copy of the movie into. It doesn't just download automatically you have to follow steps, since you haven't downloaded it yet it should still be good. Put the digital copy in your computer, type in your code select the version you want to use then open up either Windows Media or Itunes & see if you have a pending download if so then try clicking on that & follow the instructions further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"