The Dark Knight OPINIONS...LEARN TO RESPECT THEM (Every Batboard poster read this!)

I'm pretty damn sure he is a greek god, with his hammer of banning.

C. Lee : I SAY THEE NAY!!!!

I'm sure mr. Lee doesn't actually talk like that but when ever I get a chance to use that phrase, albeit irrelevant to a topic, I use it.

And not just on message boards but in everyday conversation also. :yay:

C.Lee: I Strike Upon You The Hammer Of Banning, Exile And Torment!!!

Thor's a Norse God, not Greek. Just sayin':yay:

It's ok. With so many Gods around, it's hard to keep track:woot:

It's ok. With so many Gods around, it's hard to keep track:woot:

hammer_of_the_gods.jpg

There's only one iportant thing to remember when talking about Gods: I'm Greek.:oldrazz: :grin: :hehe:

Oh yeah! I remember. Do you remember me Gianakin? It's QGen, we are talking about the fires in Athens?

Oh yeah! I remember. Do you remember me Gianakin? It's QGen, we are talking about the fires in Athens?

You missed my joke, sniff!
But yeah, I remember you as QGen (and I was wondering where you've been). How's everything?

You missed my joke, sniff!
But yeah, I remember you as QGen (and I was wondering where you've been). How's everything?

Everything's good, started college back up again and applied for a job in the mean time as an IT Assistant.

I still can't believe how good your english is for someone from Greece, how do you do it? I'm rubbish with another language.

How's things with you?

Oh, congratulations man! I wish you the best of luck with your job application.

My English is fairly good because I love the language so much, that I study and keep in touch with it every day. And I mean every day. So much, that even when I talk to myself, I do it in English.

As for me, I'm doing ok, this is supposed to be my last year in Uni (hoping to get my degree by September), then army (12 months, damn laws) and then hopefully a master on anything that has to do with cinema studies (I'm gonna have to fight my parents on that one, but what can you do, eh?).

It's good you're taking initiative and making something of yourself.

Good luck with it man.

It's not needed that much now Ludacris,

People have realised the consequences for disobeying the Mods.

This forum is for everyone, not just the 'cliques' as Hunter Rider himself pointed out.

It's still fun to indulge your senses in here.

I'm pretty damn sure he is a greek god, with his hammer of banning.

I don't dirty my fingers with stuff like that......I send reggie.
bunny2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"