• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Collections Photos of my DC Direct Collection (In Progress)

K

Kane

Guest
So basically I'm trying to get a collection going that represents 6 major factions:
- The JLA
- The JSA
- The Teen Titans
- The New GL Corps
- The Outsiders
- The Rogues Gallery

Along with a collection of Superman and Supergirl figures throughout the ages reflecting the evolution of these characters.

Its a work in progress and I'm about 70% done.
Picture131.jpg


Picture070.jpg


Picture075.jpg


Picture190.jpg


Picture121.jpg


Picture191.jpg


Picture026.jpg
 
Thats a damn nice collection.

Good luck collecting the rest.
 
Nice!

Anything by Jim Lee I'm totally down with. He's my fav artist.

Damn, I wish I could find a HUSH: Harley Quinn fig. She's the only one Ican'tfind.
 
lol ya its a rare one. I found ONE at the Toronto Comic Con 2 weeks ago, one in the entire hugeass Con.

But Cons like that are great places to look for this stuff, I found Nightwing and Catwoman there too, also hard finds.

The hardest figure I ever had to find was Blue Beetle though, that figure was rare like 5 years ago. I had to buy the damn thing off Ebay and it was a tight race.
 
Hey HCpride, did you say you sent my figs out already or you were going too? Its no biggie at all, I just wanna know when to expect them.
 
i meant to ship them out saturday, but i slept till noon that day, and my post office closes at noon on saturdays, but i will get them out tomorrow
be expecting you modern armor ironman and electra figures soon
 
What?

Those aren't what I asked for. You're kidding right?
 
what are you talking about
we only PM each other like 30 times working out the final details of this, what are you talking about, of course thats what im sending
 
yeah im just kidding dude, i got it, no worries
 
FEAR THE BAT said:
How much for Beetle?

It came to almost 40 canadian, but thats okay. Its the final rare figure I needed...and it evens out cause I got the Superboy/Supergirl Silverage set for only 19 bucks on Ebay (its usually in the 40s in Comic Stores).

Through Im never attempting Ebay again, some ppl on there are crazy. Refreshing their bids every few seconds. Hardcore.
 
HCpride said:
you skate?
how good are you

Not bad, not great. Thats just a decorative board in my room, the real one I use for tricks and stuff is in my garage, its alot thinner and pretty scratched up from many failed attempts at stupid tricks. I think I need to stop playing Tony Hawk Underground, warps my mind.
 
yeah i play that game just to get ideas for moves
i freestyle, so some of the wacked out crap on that game i can actually find a realistic way of doing it
everyone at my local park tells me to enter contests and i can easily go pro b/c of my crazy style, but i dont skate for fame or **** like that, i do it for fun
 
HCpride said:
yeah im just kidding dude, i got it, no worries


I know man, just messin' with you back.

I got your Carnage and Scarlet Spidey ready to ship, just wanted to know if mine were enroute.
 
White_Howling said:
whoa.. u really like supergirl..

Oh ya, bigtime.

I got all the comics in her series signed 2 weeks ago, heres some more on the wall:

Picture027.jpg


I just became a DC fan over the summer, recent development. Batman Begins converted me.
 
Crisis Superman said:
It came to almost 40 canadian, but thats okay. Its the final rare figure I needed...and it evens out cause I got the Superboy/Supergirl Silverage set for only 19 bucks on Ebay (its usually in the 40s in Comic Stores).

Through Im never attempting Ebay again, some ppl on there are crazy. Refreshing their bids every few seconds. Hardcore.

Not bad. You could've paid alot more anyway.

And yes, evilbay can get quite absurd. :down
 
You've amassed that collection since Summer?

Impressive.


And I have seen Blue Beetle go for way more than $40 Canadian, so don't feel too bad.
 
HCpride said:
yeah i play that game just to get ideas for moves
i freestyle, so some of the wacked out crap on that game i can actually find a realistic way of doing it
everyone at my local park tells me to enter contests and i can easily go pro b/c of my crazy style, but i dont skate for fame or **** like that, i do it for fun

Ya thats tight. The games tend to have that effect on ppl. After playing GTA:SA for a week straight I kept wanting to break into cars and murder ppl senselessly.

After playing Spiderman 2, I wanted to jump off my balcony and swing from building to building....luckily I was sober.
 
Crisis Superman said:
Ya thats tight. The games tend to have that effect on ppl. After playing GTA:SA for a week straight I kept wanting to break into cars and murder ppl senselessly.

After playing Spiderman 2, I wanted to jump off my balcony and swing from building to building....luckily I was sober.

man ive gone longer playing that game
i played that game and nothing else for ATLEAST a month
after playing punisher i really want to go buy some guns now
 
Crisis Superman said:
I just became a DC fan over the summer, recent development. Batman Begins converted me.


It happens to the best of'em. :up: :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"