Power Rangers 4.0 - Part 2

Next week's Ninninger episode will feature Dino Charge's Yoshua Sudarso in a cameo.

s3eU8JD.jpg

nexB1fl.jpg

This is pretty historic. First Power Ranger actor to make a cameo in a sentai series.

Last edited:
Next week's Ninninger episode will feature Dino Charge's Yoshua Sudarso in a cameo.

s3eU8JD.jpg

nexB1fl.jpg

This is pretty historic. First Power Ranger actor to make a cameo in a sentai series.

Love Sudarso's love for this stuff. Really hope he's the next PR actor to move forward to multiple series'. I miss seeing actors transition into the next season in a new suit. (not just a SUPER or MEGA form.)

I wouldn't trust it. It's from Collider.

They don't have a good relationship with Power Rangers.

I turn into the biggest snob whenever the next Sentai gets announced. Since pretty much the end of the Zordon era I've been hoping they'd do "Starranger" or some such.

"Hey, the new Sentai's coming! Is it space themed? :smgs:
Oh, more dinosaurs. Are they space dinosaurs??";nd

From the Toku Network, confirmed by Japan's copyright page J-Plat Pat:

Looks like the 40th Super Sentai has been revealed: https://www.j-platpat.inpit.go.jp/web/shouhyou/sybs/SYBS_GM301_Detailed.action

Dobutsu Sentai Jyuuouger (Animal Squadron BeastKing Ranger)
動物戦隊ジュウオウジャー

Actually the licensing listing was revealed on September 29th.

At this moment we have nothing but a RUMORED grainy photo of filming

The rest of the rumors are rumors at this time. Nothing is confirmed

First, the above pics are from back when we used to get real leaks. They are from materials sent over to distributors of 3rd party merchandise.

Now for the update-
According to a poster on 2ch, the core 3 masks will have these motifs. He does also state that what he saw were early designs, so they could have changed:
-Red's mask will be based on a bird's talon
-Yellow's mask will be based on a Lion's claw
-Blue's mask will be based on a Shark's tooth

Once again RUMORS

The 1st quarter catalog with all toys for the first 3 months is supposed to be leaked on December 3rd in Japan. It's not an exact science

These are handed out to whole sellers and toy companies so they know how much to order and what to expect

This is a private meeting. However we usually get leaks of the catalog.

We'll see what the new team looks like then.

Last Thursday in Japan was the annual Bandai meeting with toy retailers.

The retailers see the new sentai and the first quarter catalog. It gives them a chance to estimate how much they should order.

Currently the next sentai series is not publically known to the general audience yet.

The catalog is just for them to see.

The first quarter catalog details the toys for the first 3 months.

Here is the rumored toy listings. Interestingly we start with 6 rangers.

Team is apparently a 6 member set-up. Colors are supposedly per the original rumor- Red is Eagle, Blue is Shark, Yellow is Lion, Green is Elephant, White is Tiger. Gorilla will be Black. Black will arrive slightly later than the rest, as to hold the 6th ranger mantle.
Red, Blue and Yellow form their own robot, Black, Green and White form the second.

http://i.imgur.com/Ydfj2cP.jpg
Releasing in February:
JuuOhCube 1 2 3 Doubutsu Gattai DX JuuOhKing
(Combined from CubeEagle, CubeShark and CubeLion)

JuuOh Cube Weapon Doubutsu Busou CubeKirin
(Giraffe weapon)

Henshin Keitai DX JuuOhChanger (Transformation Cell Phone JuuOhChanger)

Doubutsu Juuken DX JuuOhBuster (Animal Bayonet DX JuuOhBuster)

Choujuuken DX EagRiser (Wildlife/Birds and Beasts Sword DX EagRiser)

Sentai Hero Series:
Rangers 1-5 (JuuOhEagle, JuuOhShark, JuuOhLion, JuuOhElephant, JuuOhTiger)

Releasing in March:
JuuOhCube 4 Doubutsu Gattai DX CubeElephant

JuuOhCube 5 Doubutsu Gattai DX CubeTiger

JuuOhCube Mini Series
(JuuOuEagle w/Cube Eagle, JuuOhShark figure w/CubeShark, JuuOhLion figure w/CubeLion

JuuOhEagle and JuuOhGorilla Mask Set

JuuOhEagle and JuuOhGorilla Narikiri Sets

Super Sentai Hero Series 06 JuuOhGorilla

Releasing in April:
JuuOhCube 6 Doubutsu Gattai DX CubeGorilla

JuuOhCube 4 5 6 Doubutsu Gattai JuuOhWild Set
(Combination of Elephant, Tiger and Gorilla)

EDIT- Added more information

There will be two sets of DX robo's. Each have 3 pieces to them.

There also seems to be an underlying theme of 3(cubed, power of three)

Leaked photo of the live action mecha suit used

mEWoVPxl.jpg

Last Thursday in Japan was the annual Bandai meeting with toy retailers.

The retailers see the new sentai and the first quarter catalog. It gives them a chance to estimate how much they should order.

Currently the next sentai series is not publically known to the general audience yet.

The catalog is just for them to see.

The first quarter catalog details the toys for the first 3 months.

Here is the rumored toy listings. Interestingly we start with 6 rangers.

There will be two sets of DX robo's. Each have 3 pieces to them.

There also seems to be an underlying theme of 3(cubed, power of three)

Leaked photo of the live action mecha suit used

mEWoVPxl.jpg

Not a big fan of green being a elephant. Mammoth or Mastodon would have been better (Mastodon being a throwback to the earlier Sentai/MMPR) but I've hold off final judgement until we see them officially or leaked.

ANNNNNNNDD.....Here we go

definite Minecraft inspirations

VMQHaQl.jpg

KZH4Jo3.png

They transform with the cube

The mecha

byTsB8w.jpg

The rangers!

EI6dz9p.jpg

The mecha in cube form

heMEaO4.jpg

Not a fan of the Lego/Minecraft inspired Zords but call me crazy, I actually like the suits.

Correction, everything looks bad. Just noticed the suits have gigantic animals plastered on them. The helmet's are really nice though. There has got to have been a better way to put the animal of each respective ranger on the chest though.... Like this

latest

Or at the very least maybe go the texture route and give the suits the pattern of the animal the are? Idk. But it just seems lazy and cheap to plaster a generic animal face on the suit.

Stack the cubes, stab it with the sword, and unfold them to form Jyuoh King. Sword can then be pulled out (without helmet attached) and used as the weapon.

1ThvgsG.jpg

VFp3Nnu.jpg

Last edited:
Shouldn't we be moving forward with the looks of Zords and not backwards?

Well going backwards is intentional as this year is the 40th anniversary of Super Sentai.

Also looking back at older mecha they were pretty blocky too

CbxyBtR.jpg

fewx6b1.jpg

Pk4pO8o.jpg

Well going backwards is intentional as this year is the 40th anniversary of Super Sentai.

Also looking back at older mecha they were pretty blocky too

CbxyBtR.jpg

fewx6b1.jpg

Pk4pO8o.jpg

Okay, there's "pretty blocky" and there's minecraft/lego, that's what this is. So far I like the helmets a lot. The rest of the suit and the zords are trash. This and what they put out before, that train trash.. They clearly don't have any good concept's over there anymore. Weak, really weak. The last one I really enjoyed (sentai) was Gokaiger.

Better look at everything.

JuouEagle does change to JuouGorilla
Juoh Changer
Like a Rubik's Cube, the Juoh Changer will have to be rotated to activate its 3 modes.
Henshin Mode : Press the red button, rotate the cube to form the face of the animals and open it to transform. The transformation sound will be some rythmed "Ha ! Ha ! Ha !".
Shokan Mode : To summon the Juoh Cubes, press the yellow button and rotate the Changer to form the cube. The Changer can say the name of all 6 animals.
Gattai Mode : To form JuohKing, press the blue button and rotate the Changer to form the head of the robot. The Changer will shout : San (3), Ni (2), Ichi (1), JuohKing !
UdJMO8S.png

Juoh Buster
The side weapon of all Juohger will composed of 2 cubes.
The red cube will form the sword mode with its Juoh Slash attack, and the blue cube will form the gun mode with its Juoh Shoot attack.
2vDcfWC.png

Eagrizer
JuohEagle's personal weapon. It can turn into a whip.
tfIk5Ce.png

Cube Kirin
Cube Kirin is a numberless giraffe that will serve as JuohKing's bazooka.
VAns5Wr.png

Cube Elephant
JuohElephant's personnal mecha. It can combine to Juoh King to form JuohKing 1-2-4.
Nh44VVq.png

Cube Tiger
JuohTiger's personnal mecha. It can combine to Juoh King to form JuohKing 1-5-3.
BAeRLL0.png

JuohGorilla & Cube Gorilla
JuohEagle's second mecha. To control it, JuohEagle will have to mode change into JuohGorilla by moving up the face of his helmet. His eagle symbol on his torso will also turn into a gorilla.
cXObeNA.png

JuohWild
JuohWild is the robot composed of Cube Elephant, Tiger and Gorilla. His weapon is a small gatling gun but it can also launch its fists to attack its opponents.
zl3IR1l.png

Better look at everything.
JuohGorilla & Cube Gorilla
JuohEagle's second mecha. To control it, JuohEagle will have to mode change into JuohGorilla by moving up the face of his helmet. His eagle symbol on his torso will also turn into a gorilla.
cXObeNA.png

Take a look at that black and red suit up at the top left next to the regular one. That's the suit they should have went with, the helmet looks incredible and the use and black as the primary color and red as the secondary color reminds me of Gokaiger. Love that color combo. If and when Saban use this sentai hopefully they can use that suit.

I really really like the look of the helmets, the rest is "meh" for me.

N23PLnsl.jpg

aFr4JQAl.jpg

Zyuland, a world parallel to ours, is attacked by aliens. Four of its inhabitants (called Zyuman), Sera, Leo, Tusk and Amu call for help a young man from our world, Yamato. After taking human form, they all five form the Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger !

There is also veterant actor Susumu Terajima as Yamato's uncle (an animal sculptor).
The red ranger is the only human. He get's sweep up with the other four

http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/zyuoh/

S9XBxeAl.jpg

UM6OFCul.jpg

vaHeRuJl.jpg

Ie1Z9fll.jpg

JsZiUD5l.jpg

The enemies are a "universal outlaws" called Deathgaliens. (デスガリアン)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"