• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pre-Crisis Superman Can Beat SSJ4 Goku/Vegeta

Again:
- We never saw Shenron Gokuu do that.
- Correct, Superman Prime can't tap into the speed force. He's still very very fast.
- The airplane argument is flawed because we are not talking about that particular version of Supes.
- We take both versions as they are, so therefore, no, Superman Prime does not require to sit on his ass a few hundred years more.

SSJ4_Mikael said:
Burori destroyed planet for planet... He didnt just blow up a Galaxy.
In fact he's even weaker than Sûpâ Kanzentaini Seru, and he could just destroy a solar system with his max-power.

check mate!:down

You will be bullied my the Guyver lmao.

Bizzybone said:
Goku can hold his breathe for a damn long ass time. See the Bardock special. Superman pre-crisis is not the flash for the last time. If he was, then they won't need him. Dc will be all screwed up.
They also have 7200 Green Lanterns, multiple versions of the Flash, Superman and Wonder Woman etc. Gokuu can however, not breathe in space, so he is automatically screwed after a few minutes.

Also, stop using Guyver as a defense and come up with your own arguments.

Harlekin said:
They also have 7200 Green Lanterns, multiple versions of the Flash, Superman and Wonder Woman etc. Gokuu can however, not breathe in space, so he is automatically screwed after a few minutes.

Also, stop using Guyver as a defense and come up with your own arguments.

are you sure about that?

Harlekin said:
Again:
- We never saw Shenron Gokuu do that.
But sensron goku can still do it. I'm sorry that you can't see that.
- Correct, Superman Prime can't tap into the speed force. He's still very very fast.
Exactly...so superman is therfore screwed more ways than one. He can't not fight at any fast pavement as noted by the guyver. Take the damn shaggy man for instance.
- The airplane argument is flawed because we are not talking about that particular version of Supes.
So are you trying to prove the guyver wrong??? He owns all okay!!! When it comes to dbz.
- We take both versions as they are, so therefore, no, Superman Prime does not require to sit on his ass a few hundred years more.
he did sit on his ass for 800 centuries (Fact) Goku went from a powerlevel of 2-to an immeasurable one at the end of gt (30yr span if i'm not mistaken)
icon12.gif

Oh yeah, and when vegetta trainned in space

Vegeta's father for instance holded his breath for a long ass time.

- You can't see it either. It never happened.
- Superman Prime never faced the Shaggy Man. Please differentiate the normal Superman and Superman Prime. We are also capable of doing so with Gokuu and Shenron Gokuu.
- I didn't prove the Guyver wrong. You're just using his arguments at the wrong places. If we were discussing Superman vs Gokuu, then it'd be at the right place.
- Doesn't matter. We're taking both as they are at that time, and not the years before.
- I did see the Bardock Special. Not canon.
- Vegeta did not train in space, he trained on a planet with a suitable atmosphere.
- Furiiza even states that Gokuu can't breathe in space like he can, which Gokuu admits.

Seriously what do you think Shenlon Gokuu are?
Shenlon made by the Namekians.
He cannot make wishes that the Namekians can't grant.
His power incresse to Gokuu would be like the one Gohan and Kuririn got from Guru.
And Gokuu was allready at the edge of his potential, he couldent get any stronger.

We are all dweebs for getting into fights about this.

Goku and Superman would team up to give all of us wedgies.

Shenron Gokou doesn't even exist... I swear, some of you DBZ fanatics make some of the most ridiculous stuff up just for the sake of an arguement

kakarot069 said:
Shenron Gokou doesn't even exist... I swear, some of you DBZ fanatics make some of the most ridiculous stuff up just for the sake of an arguement
It's just the definition for Gokuu 'fused' with Shenron, who we only saw appear at the Gokuu Jr./Vegeta Jr. fight.

no, he was not fused with Shenron at the end of GT... You only assume that because we see Kid Goku flying away with Shenlong at the end.

He didn't really fuse with Shenron/

kakarot069 said:
no, he was not fused with Shenron at the end of GT... You only assume that because we see Kid Goku flying away with Shenlong at the end.
It's why I said 'fused'. The common (mis)conception is that he fused with Shenron.

Actually I'm pretty sure he just becomes the new Shenlon.
And Shenlon was defeated by King Pikkoro.
So Shenlons powerlevel must be under 200.
And that would make Gokuu's power immesureable?
Don't think so.

the eternal dragon itself does not have a power level. His only purpose is to grant wishes

Well can he grant wishes to himself?
And if Gokuu were the Ethernal Dragon would he be able to grant wishes to himself?
(>^.^)> Well? <(^.^<)

Harlekin said:
- You can't see it either. It never happened.
- Superman Prime never faced the Shaggy Man. Please differentiate the normal Superman and Superman Prime. We are also capable of doing so with Gokuu and Shenron Gokuu.
Ok lol...proves that superman can't fight at any fast pavement.
- I didn't prove the Guyver wrong. You're just using his arguments at the wrong places. If we were discussing Superman vs Gokuu, then it'd be at the right place.
Ok lol...anyway the guyver is always correct fan boy.
- Doesn't matter. We're taking both as they are at that time, and not the years before.
Sensron goku will make a fool out of the manosteel you hardcore supes fan boy
- I did see the Bardock Special. Not canon.
The Bardock special did happen.
- Vegeta did not train in space, he trained on a planet with a suitable atmosphere.
Ask guyver that, and watch yourself lose.
- Furiiza even states that Gokuu can't breathe in space like he can, which Gokuu admits.
Funny how Bardock was fighting frieza in the midst of space. You need to have your head examined. Superman can't not breath in space or otherwise your delusional.
:o :down Learn how tp spell Fan BoY

Frieza...say it with me slow...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"