• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Pre-Crisis Superman Can Beat SSJ4 Goku/Vegeta

Harlekin said:
A) I don't 'warn' people.
B) You're the one provoking debate, not me. I only occasionally come here.

You always come here. go to the superman forum because you love the manofsteel more than life itself.

Bizzybone said:
You always come here. go to the superman forum because you love the manofsteel more than life itself.
Up until yesterday I hadn't posted here in quite some time. I spent most of my time at the Comic boards.

Harlekin said:
Up until yesterday I hadn't posted here in quite some time. I spent most of my time at the Comic boards.

Oh really lol. I didn't see that lol. You get a kick with argueing against dbz fans. You are one in a million, so is ultra-her
icon12.gif
ald.

Bizzybone said:
Oh really lol. I didn't see that lol. You get a kick with argueing against dbz fans. You are one in a million, so is ultra-her
icon12.gif
ald.
I like arguing with you, yes. It's fun. :up:

Bizzybone said:
Funny lol. Why??? Just leave the dbz fans alone.
Because I'm always interested in what other people think on different subjects. I'm a DBZ fan myself, so I'm not going to leave myself alone.

Harlekin said:
Because I'm always interested in what other people think on different subjects. I'm a DBZ fan myself, so I'm not going to leave myself alone.

You are a superman fan................................ End of discussion.

So I cannot be both? Reading the manga, seeing the anime, discussing DBZ, role-playing DBZ characters and the like, all that stuff is disregarded because I like Superman? I like DBZ too, and Picollo best.

Harlekin said:
So I cannot be both? Reading the manga, seeing the anime, discussing DBZ, role-playing DBZ characters and the like, all that stuff is disregarded because I like Superman? I like DBZ too, and Picollo best.

Lol...sure. You admitted one time that you love superman more than you do with dbz.

Bizzybone said:
Lol...sure. You admitted one time that you love superman more than you do with dbz.
But I do. The two are not mutually exclusive y'know. I can still like DBZ if I like Superman more.

Bizzybone said:
Yes but you are more of a superman fan.
True. If Superman is a 10 on a scale of 1 to 10, then DBZ would range around a 7 or an 8 on my fan-meter.

Harlekin said:
True. If Superman is a 10 on a scale of 1 to 10, then DBZ would range around a 7 or an 8 on my fan-meter.

More like a 1 or 2,.
icon12.gif

That is what I said, yes. I am both DBZ and Superman fan.

Bizzybone said:
But more of a superman fan by a far margin.

Who gives a crap? I think DBZ is pretty cool in its own way, but I like Superman more.

You're acting like the worst kind of anime geek: the type that crap on anything that didn't come from Japan. Well what's to say you can't like both?

Plus Superman's influence on Goku is pretty clear. Seeing as Superman came out in 1939 I'm pretty sure Supes isn't a Goku ripoff, or a Monkey King ripoff since Kal-El didn't come from a rock and chilled with a bunch of monkeys and looked for some texts.

hulkamania85 said:
Who gives a crap? I think DBZ is pretty cool in its own way, but I like Superman more.

You're acting like the worst kind of anime geek: the type that crap on anything that didn't come from Japan. Well what's to say you can't like both?

Plus Superman's influence on Goku is pretty clear. Seeing as Superman came out in 1939 I'm pretty sure Supes isn't a Goku ripoff, or a Monkey King ripoff since Kal-El didn't come from a rock and chilled with a bunch of monkeys and looked for some texts.

Hulkmania85 you are definitely one of superman's hardcore fans, need i say more. I stop calling me a geek. Funny how this is coming from somebody that is christian and believes that the manofsteel is the messiah. :O

Bizzybone said:
First, who came first Goku or Superman. Sorry, to disappoint you (not!) but Goku has been around centuries before Superman. The legendary Monkey King, aka, Sun Wu-K'ung, aka Son Goku's origin story, and his subsequent joining of the monk Hsuan-tsang to get scriptures in india was first fully written down in its now 100 chapter narrative in the 1500s. The orally transmitted legend however, goes back as far as 700 years earlier, and since nobody has a theory, only speculation of the exact time of its origing, it could be far earlier than even that.

And this Goku is even MORE powerful than the goku from Dragonball Z. In one chapter he lets his guard down so an executioner can cut off his head for a contest. He casually picks up his head, screws it back on, and voila, as if nothing happened. He could fly, he could not just use ki, but even magic - he could transform himself into anyone or anything for instance - the gods feared him, he was immortal, he was highly intelligent, he was a god himself, in short a more invincible character has never been created - in stature and personality see him as Vegetto, Goku and Vegeta mixed together. The dude would make mince meat out of any Superman with simple ease, the same goes for any Dragonball character for that matter.

Interestingly, as he come from the heavens, the light as his egg entered the atmosphere penatrated the palace of the head god himself, and then he hatched from his egg after crashing onto the earth and staying in there to grow for a few centuries; he's also known as the Stone Monkey.

Hmm, Superman, falls from the sky as a baby in an egg-like spaceship, can fly, is virtually indestructible and is known as the Man of Steel. I would be surprised if the creaters of Superman were not influenced at least subconsciously by the centuries old well known legend of the Monkey King. Face it, Superman was the rip off, not Son Goku.

Now as for who would win in the Dragonball Goku vs Superman match, please... pre-crises or prime, neither superman has ever faced off against beings capable of obliterating a planet, let alone vaporize one and doing it with simple ease. Master Roshi (PL 300) can blow up the Earth, at the beginning of DBZ Vegeta (PL 18000) blew away a planet and moon with the power in two of his fingertips. SSJ Goku (PL 15,000,000) that's 50,000 times what's necessary to destroy ONE planet. SSJ Goku facing Frieza could destroy 50,000 planets, and he'd barely be tired. Following that SSJ2, SSJ3 (capable of tearing apart the fabric of space and time, as if obliterating 50,000 planets wasn't enough) SSJ4. At this last level, Goku could destroy an entire galaxy with just one blast. The power coming from just one yellow sun? And Superman doesn't even take ALL of the power of the sun, or there wouldn't be a sun left, a sun Goku could destroy easily. On top of that, the sun is ALL of Superman's power. Take him away from that sun, and he's as weak an helpless as the rest of us. Goku on the otherhand has his OWN power, he can fight anyplace, anytime, anywhere. All Goku would have to do is teleport him and Supes to a planet orbiting a red sun, and watch the Supes crumble to a mere human level. Now Goku wouldn't kill a helpless little guy, Vegeta would blow him away without a second thought.

Finally, Superman can NOT breathe in space. He can hold his breath for very long, but eventually he'll need to breath. Everytime Superman went out in space for long periods of time, he'd wear breathing gear - and hoped he didn't stagger into a red or blue star system along the way. The same goes for Goku - remember Vegeta obliterationg that planet? from outside of his space pod in deep space - only Freeza and his species could actually breathe (or whatever they do in its place) and survive indefinetely in space.

Now Superman 1 million or prime may have seem practically indestructable, but sinse he's never faced a foe of Goku's caliber we've simply never seen him get his ass handed back to him, we've never seen his body try to handle stresses with energies that vaporize multiple planets, and entire stars. In short he doesn't stand a hope in hell against Goku. A more fair comparison would be Superman pre-crisis versus Kuririn or Yamucha, but I'd have to give those battles to the DBZ characters as well.

Here read this for all you superman fans that seem to be pulling feats out of your ass!!!!!!!

I'm not going to repeat myself so stop wasting everyones time.

Bizzybone said:
Hulkmania85 you are definitely one of superman's hardcore fans, need i say more. I stop calling me a geek. Funny how this is coming from somebody that is christian and believes that the manofsteel is the messiah. :O

You stopped calling yourself a geek? Thanks for the info I guess.

I actually am Christian, but I don't consider Supes the messiah, even though he is a cool character who was sent as an only son to help mankind, kinda like Jesus.

hulkamania85 said:
I guess it was a typo. Stop it with your insults or i would be forced to report you.
I actually am Christian, but I don't consider Supes the messiah, even though he is a cool character who was sent as an only son to help mankind, kinda like Jesus.
That proves it then, you do like superman more than life itself. Why do you think that he's the messiah lmao. You are just like Krypton or Ultra-Herald. Are his magazines like lyrics from the bible lol.
icon12.gif

hulkamania85 said:
I guess that it was a typo. Stop it with your insults or i would be forced to report you.
That proves it then, you do like superman more than life itself. Why do you think that he's the messiah lmao. You are just like Krypton or Ultra-Herald. Are his magazines like lyrics from the bible lol.
icon12.gif

I guess you lose again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IAmBatman125
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"