The Dark Knight Rises Predict how TDKR will be critically received.

Wow, you obviously haven't been following the production at all. We've heard countless times that it's better than TDK. That's a given at this point. Team 90 Or Above all the way.

Yes, the actors, producers and people involved with the film have all said it is better than sliced bread...

perhaps we should wait for a few unbiased reviews?

Just a thought.

Did critics ***** about LOTR?

Yes, the actors, producers and people involved with the film have all said it is better than sliced bread...

perhaps we should wait for a few unbiased reviews?

Just a thought.

:doh:

Wow. Just wow. Obviously, it's more than just them. :whatever:

Wow, you obviously haven't been following the production at all. We've heard countless times that it's better than TDK. That's a given at this point. Team 90 Or Above all the way.

Are you joking? :yay:

It may look promising but the fact remains that we don't know until we see it. I wouldn't say it's a done deal at all. I hope it's better.

I've been following the production ever since Hardy was cast (back when folks thought he might be Hugo Strange). I'm a straight up lurker.

:word:

Unfortunately the fanboy community hold no water on what is a great film.

Lets see how the film turns out. Nolan certainly has not let us down thus far... I have this bad vibe about Hatheway in this film.

A bad vibe? Dude, there has been no bad vibe. It's just you who has a bad vibe about Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle. I've yet to see anyone criticize Anne since the release of Trailer #3 and the MTV footage.

Biggest critique of the LOTR films I remember were their lengh.

Did critics ***** about LOTR?

:doh:

Wow. Just wow. Obviously, it's more than just them. :whatever:

Who exactly? I have heard this stuff from Oldman, Bale, Goyer and company. I have not read anything from an unconnected party.

If you have a link I would love to read some stuff. I want this to be the best trilogy ever trust me... my gut just feels weird about it.

A bad vibe? Dude, there has been no bad vibe. It's just you who has a bad vibe about Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle. I've yet to see anyone criticize Anne since the release of Trailer #3 and the MTV footage.

Yep. That is why (if you read again what I wrote) I said "I" have a bad vibe.

Sorry man, I love Catwoman too. I just see this film being the weakest of the 3... not terrible, just the weakest.

I believe the critics are getting their first viewings tomorrow right?

People you can count on giving bad reviews to TDKR...

David Denby (Hate this man), David Edelstein, Devin Faraci, Stephanie Zacharek, Fernando F. Croce, Richard Knight, Prairie Miller, J. R. Jones, Rex Reed and Andrew O'Hehir are never going to give this a good review no matter what. Some of these people (David Denby and Stephanie Zacharek in particular) seems to have something personal against Nolan.

Last edited:
Yep. That is why (if you read again what I wrote) I said "I" have a bad vibe.

Sorry man, I love Catwoman too. I just see this film being the weakest of the 3... not terrible, just the weakest.

I believe the critics are getting their first viewings tomorrow right?

Surely, that is just your opinion. Anne has been praised by the media and the film footage has received overwhelming praise since December (recently, however, two 'unofficial' reviews from a legitimate source have placed TDKR above TDK in quality -- so take that as you will).

Yes. We should have at least three reactions before 3pm tomorrow.

David Edelstein is...

:funny: Nevermind, I'll hold my tongue.

But I will say this, to me, his opinions are about as useful as a wet match in a wind tunnel.

Surely, that is just your opinion. Anne has been praised by the media and the film footage has received overwhelming praise since December (recently, however, two 'unofficial' reviews from a legitimate source have placed TDKR above TDK in quality -- so take that as you will).

Can you link or PM me a link to the 2 early reviews? I have been dying to read some review material?

Who are the three people we're supposed to get reactions from? TheShape was one of them but he unfortunately probably isn't going now.

Can you link or PM me a link to the 2 early reviews? I have been dying to read some review material?

One of them (visit the General Discussion thread) just bowed out due to an incident. He won't be able to attend the advanced screening.

At any rate, at 3pm, just keep an eye on Twitter. A few critics will leave responses to what they witnessed. If not, just stand by, and wait for SHH to post them.

I had a dream it dropped to 93% and stayed there.

Then in my dream Avengers fans and TDKR fans argued over which was better, lol.

Then in my dream Avengers fans and TDKR fans argued over which was better, lol.

That will inevitably become a reality regardless of the RT score. Can't wait for that...:whatever:

That will inevitably become a reality regardless of the RT score. Can't wait for that...:whatever:

It will be like Iron Man Vs The Dark Knight, back in 08'.

Except this time, they might have a chance with an argument.

:o

When those arguments begin, it'll be time to abandon thread for me :p

We'll have to make GIF's of the two armies in TDKR charging at each other with one side labeled TDKR and the other labelled Avengers.

Hmm i think The highest i can see TDKR get on RT is a 95% and the lowest is like a 87%

TDKR is going to blow up Rotten Tomatoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"