TDKR: 9/10
Superman Returns: 5/10
X-Men 3: 5/10
Batman Forever: 5/10
Spider-Man 3: 4/10
Blade Trinity: 3/10
Superman 3: 3/10

Batman Begins is the best of TDK trilogy. :D

Agree 100% I also think its the only one that really feels like a comic book film. The Dark Knight is amazing but it drags abit towards the end, Rises again is awesome but up I have several issues with it due to me not liking the fact that it ended this Batman series.

Agree 100% I also think its the only one that really feels like a comic book film. The Dark Knight is amazing but it drags abit towards the end, Rises again is awesome but up I have several issues with it due to me not liking the fact that it ended this Batman series.

I have the same issue. Is that selfish of us? heh. I don't think so, it is a little lame to see Batman retire after 3 films/2-3 years of crime fighting/6-7 villains. I wish Nolan was interested in doing more than just a trilogy. :/ I guess I can't blame him for having a life.

I have the same issue. Is that selfish of us? heh. I don't think so, it is a little lame to see Batman retire after 3 films/2-3 years of crime fighting/6-7 villains. I wish Nolan was interested in doing more than just a trilogy. :/ I guess I can't blame him for having a life.

I don't think it is, the formula was there for this series to be like Bond, you can always change styles after a few films cause as we know Bond has done this several times,

Well no it was his decision but I don't think he wanted to do the 3rd in all honesty, I think he did it to return the favour to WBs for letting him make Inception.

I absolutely love Superman Returns in all honesty, but I dont think its really a sequel to Superman 2, it reference the first movie a lot more so I only consider it a sequel to that, I think one thing in SR suggest Supes 2 is in continuity and thats when Kitty points out that Lex acts like he has been in the FOS before. Other than that Supes 2 isnt referenced.

Also, were is Transformers: Dark Of The Moon in the list?

^ Clark and Lois having a kid references Superman II when they most definitely had sex when Clark lost his powers.

^In all fairness, they could have had sex any time between S:TM and SR, also, at the end of Supes 2, Lois had her memory wiped, so how would she know they had sex and in turn how would she know Jason was Supermans son?

Seems a bit of a leap to say they would have had sex sometime between Superman: The Movie and Superman II when we see a definite answer of when that could have happened in Superman II.

And yes, Lois' memory was wiped out, at least for that moment of knowing who Clark was, but seeing that Jason had some powers and there is only one other person with powers like that, Superman, Lois was a smart girl to put two and two together unless she thought maybe Zod had raped her some time? Lol.

Seems a bit of a leap to say they would have had sex sometime between Superman: The Movie and Superman II when we see a definite answer of when that could have happened in Superman II.

And yes, Lois' memory was wiped out, at least for that moment of knowing who Clark was, but seeing that Jason had some powers and there is only one other person with powers like that, Superman, Lois was a smart girl to put two and two together unless she thought maybe Zod had raped her some time? Lol.

I didnt say they would have sex between Supes 1 and 2, in the continuity I think its easy to assume they had it between Supes 1 and SR, in Supes 1 they never really had a relationship, but one must have developed for her to get so angry with him leaving in between the 2 movies.

Plus, dont you think Lois would be a bit worried that she couldnt remember having sex with Superman, the love of her life? Superman removed her whole memory at the end of Supes 2 of that movies events, so for her to remember having a sexual encounter with him, must mean she had it between S:TM and SR.

From what i've seen

X-Men 3- 3.5/5
Spider-Man 3- 3/5
The Dark Knight Rises- 1.5/5

The Last Stand now gets a vote?

Geez, lol. I am glad the majority so far has the same views as me.

As many know on the Spidey forums,I really liked Spider-man 3. Yes,Venom was screwed over and it had it's share of flaws,but even now I still find it a fun and enjoyable movie. It's not a great movie,but it's a good one.
Honestly,TDKR was good,I thought,but it was a let down. Nowhere near as awesome as The Dark Knight(which is the best of the trilogy). Anne Hathaway was the best part of the film for me. I loved her Catwoman.
Batman Forever,kinda reminds me a bit of Spider-man 3. Not the greatest film,but a very fun and entertaining one. Although,it's a bit too goofy for the Batman universe. Spidey could get away with that,Bats can't.

It's quite scary X3 has a vote :p

As many know on the Spidey forums,I really liked Spider-man 3. Yes,Venom was screwed over and it had it's share of flaws,but even now I still find it a fun and enjoyable movie. It's not a great movie,but it's a good one.
Honestly,TDKR was good,I thought,but it was a let down. Nowhere near as awesome as The Dark Knight(which is the best of the trilogy). Anne Hathaway was the best part of the film for me. I loved her Catwoman.
Batman Forever,kinda reminds me a bit of Spider-man 3. Not the greatest film,but a very fun and entertaining one. Although,it's a bit too goofy for the Batman universe. Spidey could get away with that,Bats can't.

Because everyone hated Adam West's version, right? That's a bit silly to say Batman can't be 'goofy' when Batman: The Movie and West's entire series says otherwise while it's loved by fans still.

It's quite scary X3 has a vote :p

As scary as S-M 3 getting six :oldrazz:

Hah, thinking X-Men 3 was vastly better than TDKR is a joke. That may sound harsh to one's opinion, but that's just how I feel.

Actually I don't find them that far apart. Both are bad movies, sure but they both have about the same level of good stuff that unfortunately wasn't able to save the movies but is still never the less enjoyable for those small parts. On my rankings they're only about .5/10 difference between the two(in TDKR's favor of course).

TDKR 5.5/10
X3 5/10

Hah, thinking X-Men 3 was vastly better than TDKR is a joke. That may sound harsh to one's opinion, but that's just how I feel.

I don't know about harsh, but it is pretty silly. One's opinion is one's opinion whether you agree with it or not.

1. TDKR - by a mile

2. SM3 - I had a blast watching this movie but was ultimately disappointed by it (up till TDKR my favorite superhero 3rd movie). The Sandman origin is truly great scene.

3. X3 - I was entertained while watching it. I don't think it is anywhere near as bad as some people make out.

4. Superman 3 - entertaining but disappointing

5. Superman returns - boring ass movie

6. Batman Returns - rubbish

7. Blade 3 - rubbish
Snipes tries his best but this movie is ruined by Ryan Renolds (who ruins every superhero movie he touches)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philippe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"