Gotham Robin Taylor Lord is Oswald Cobblepot

I had a query guys. In the series, Oswald Cobblepot's mother bears a striking resemblance to him. Is she really his mother in real life? It sure does look that way:whatever:

I think him and Riddler are perfect.

Love the way they approached the two in completely different ways. Edward is sympathetic and it's sad to watch where as Penguin was just a nutjob from the start.

Also great to see how he's risen in power through taking risks. He could have quite easily died at least 7 times now but each time he took a risk he grew a little more and he'll soon be untouchable. Eventually he'll be super-villain and above all of this mafia stuff and you can actually see how he'll be a worthy enemy of Batman's because he'll be so freaking arrogant by the time Batman comes around with all the stuff he's gotten away with lol.

Great casting choice and great writing for Penguin, probably the best iteration of him in all media.

met robin at a comic convention here last weekend
he is a super nice guy and incredibly humble

massive fan as i really feel he steals the show every week

I used to like him until he stole my sandwich.

CELebaCUgAAA31J.jpg

Liked the ending where he stands on the ledge and declares himself as the King of Gotham!!

I had a query guys. In the series, Oswald Cobblepot's mother bears a striking resemblance to him. Is she really his mother in real life? It sure does look that way:whatever:

Are you saying yes she is his mother in real life? I see no evidence of that. She's the actress Carol Kane.

I hope Penguin gets rid of that stupid emo plume haircut in Season 2. Would be good if he puts on some weight too.

I'm so glad Penguin was such a big character on this show and played really well by this guy.

*leans forward with interest*

i still feel like penguin has been the most consistent well written character on the show

The news about penguin being fat in the season finale has me more hyped than it should :funny:
I can’t wait to see that.

The news about penguin being fat in the season finale has me more hyped than it should :funny:
I can’t wait to see that.
Not to mention the fact that he might get the monocle in the same fashion as Arkham City's Penguin so that is very exciting.

The monocle would elevate this Penguin even higher!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"