Rocksteady's Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League

Rocksteady providing more Arkham content in 2020 than WB Montreal has so far lol.

The suit looks wonderful. Since I'm replaying the game and near the end of the story of the first run, I wonder how will I find this suit in game if I choose to buy it.

Xbox better get more love next gen. Damn exclusives

Last edited:
I own both a PS4 and X1. However I use the latter mainly for multiplatform games. So it does irritate me a bit how some stuff in these games is only available for Playstation. Hell the Joker stuff in Arkham Asylum wasn't made available to Xbox players until it rereleased in Return To Arkham.

I agree with you guys, I hate making some content system exclusive. Imagine my disappointment not having the Adam West suit in Arkham Origins cause I was playing it on PC. I had the PS3 version eventually, but I'm more of a PC gamer.

Hell the Joker stuff in Arkham Asylum wasn't made available to Xbox players until it rereleased in Return To Arkham.
I wasn't impressed by Joker stuff.

I didnt even remember that Skin at all, but nice to see.
Never got why they even had a exclusive deal to begin with, im glad since i am a playstation gamer...but still.

I'm hoping to see the unused original Bob Kane design as an alternate suit for the new game.

Would be fun seeing people make lists of must have skins. I'll do mine when ever the new game is finally revealed and we see the main suit

This would be a great way to kick off next gen if that is the plan.

The Battinson suit is a no-brainer. Throw the Batman Begins suit in there for good measure.

Also fun side note where the **** is the official announcement.

I would show you what seems to be the new Batlogo for the game since allegedly someone took a picture at WBM where you can see it...but i cant find the tweet at the moment.

But yeah...what in ****ing gods name is taking them so god damn long?
At least continue with this dumb logo tease.

EDIT: Found it, but as always, take it with a grain of salt

Now I'm getting my hopes up for a Batman Beyond game! It better not be one of the first games rumored after AK where we would be playing as a grown up Damien Wayne as he takes over the mantle in WB Games version of Batman Beyond

Now I'm getting my hopes up for a Batman Beyond game! It better not be one of the first games rumored after AK where we would be playing as a grown up Damien Wayne as he takes over the mantle in WB Games version of Batman Beyond

The Daimain Wayne game was cancelled.

Reboot? I thought this was supposed to continue in the Arkham realm.
A reboot is better than dragging and stretching that series too far, gives more freedom for a story less Joker centric.

Reboot? I thought this was supposed to continue in the Arkham realm.
A reboot is better than dragging and stretching that series too far, gives more freedom for a story less Joker centric.

Current rumors say its some kind of Reboot...it ranges from soft to hard reboot so that WBM can have full freedom to handle timelines etc.

I dont see the need of a reboot considering the arkham universe isnt that old and all.
Its easier to go with a complete new universe.
Makes little sense to reboot the arkhamverse unless you continue to focus all on the arkham name for several reasons.

But we will see in the far...far...far...far future.XD

I'd be okay with a reboot if it's a new brand than a full on Arkham Asylum remake

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"