Rocksteady's Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League

I don't mind a reboot really. I didn't like the way AK ended, I'm quite happy with just making game after game with free roaming Gotham and fighting villains as Bruce Wayne.

Just make a sequel to Arkham Origins. Surely the obvious thing to do...

Yeah but when i look for example what they "had" to do with Bane in Origins...i would welcome a Reboot where we could get more beef to that rivalry for example.
Its hard to imagine the guy at the end of origins or at any stage of the arkham verse, having been smart enough to break batman and take over the city.

Blackgate is the sequel, but it's from a different developer.

Yup, and god damn do i love the "level" where you have this cat and mouse game between catwoman and batman...such a cool level i would have loved to see on a big console.

Yup, and god damn do i love the "level" where you have this cat and mouse game between catwoman and batman...such a cool level i would have loved to see on a big console.
Isn't it available for PS3? Pretty sure a PC port of this game exists.

Just curious, which Arkham games do you have installed(if any)? I have Asylum and City remastered along with Knight and sometimes I feel like just keeping AK as it has the best gameplay, graphics, batmobiles and full Gotham but then I also sometimes enjoy beating up thugs and interacting with villains at the Asylum or playing as Catwoman in City's free roam plus the dlc skins like City having the actual Batman Beyond suit than Knight's armored version .

I guess it's also nice having the Rocksteady trilogy together and remastered but don't know if some of you feel having one is enough.

Arkham Knight is the only one I have installed right now on PS4. Arkham City is installed on PS3, but I don't have that device connected.

Is there any Batman villains like famous Batman villains that have yet to appear in an Arkham Game? I haven't played Origins so if there are any villains that was only featured in that game I would like to see return.

That being said, I wish they got other DC superhero leading a triple A game. I feel like Rock steady got the template right for a console superhero game and their next move should have featured another DC superhero like Aquaman, Wonder Woman and Superman especially they already released 3 Batman games.

Isn't it available for PS3? Pretty sure a PC port of this game exists.

Im not sure, never looked...i remember there was something about a ps3 trail version but im not sure.

Just curious, which Arkham games do you have installed(if any)? I have Asylum and City remastered along with Knight and sometimes I feel like just keeping AK as it has the best gameplay, graphics, batmobiles and full Gotham but then I also sometimes enjoy beating up thugs and interacting with villains at the Asylum or playing as Catwoman in City's free roam plus the dlc skins like City having the actual Batman Beyond suit than Knight's armored version .

I guess it's also nice having the Rocksteady trilogy together and remastered but don't know if some of you feel having one is enough.

On the PS3 all of the them, Asylum, City, Origins.
On the PS4 i have the Return to Arkham remaster and Arkham knight.
All of course with every DLC.

Its been a while since i played them, currently all my attention is on Battlefront 2.
I guess once they annouce the new game i will go back playing the other games.

Is there any Batman villains like famous Batman villains that have yet to appear in an Arkham Game? I haven't played Origins so if there are any villains that was only featured in that game I would like to see return.
I recommend playing Origins, it completes the experience.

Villains used in these games:
  1. Joker
  2. Two-Face
  3. Penguin
  4. Poison Ivy
  5. Harleyquin
  6. Bane
  7. Clayface
  8. Riddler
  9. Scarecrow
  10. Black Mask
  11. Zsazz
  12. Mad Hatter
  13. Hugo Strange
  14. Ra's AlGhul (Batman Begins pronounced the name more properly)
  15. HUSH
  16. Deadshot
  17. Professor Pyg
  18. Firefly
  19. Killer Croc
  20. Mr Freeze
  21. Man-Bat
  22. Lady Shiva
  23. Copperhead
  24. Electrocutioner
I think the most major one they haven't used already is Scarface, but I don't think they can fit a doll and the sick man holding it.

I have an Xbox, so I have all of them on my console. Although, I haven't played them in quite some time. I last replayed Asylum about 3 months ago.

I played some AK after Robert Pattinson's camera test video. Replayed through Asylum and City a couple of months ago.

I miss Origins and that deserves a remaster!

I recommend playing Origins, it completes the experience.

Villains used in these games:
  1. Joker
  2. Two-Face
  3. Penguin
  4. Poison Ivy
  5. Harleyquin
  6. Bane
  7. Clayface
  8. Riddler
  9. Scarecrow
  10. Black Mask
  11. Zsazz
  12. Mad Hatter
  13. Hugo Strange
  14. Ra's AlGhul (Batman Begins pronounced the name more properly)
  15. HUSH
  16. Deadshot
  17. Professor Pyg
  18. Firefly
  19. Killer Croc
  20. Mr Freeze
  21. Man-Bat
  22. Lady Shiva
  23. Copperhead
  24. Electrocutioner
I think the most major one they haven't used already is Scarface, but I don't think they can fit a doll and the sick man holding it.
You forgot Deathstroke.

Yeah but when i look for example what they "had" to do with Bane in Origins...i would welcome a Reboot where we could get more beef to that rivalry for example.
Its hard to imagine the guy at the end of origins or at any stage of the arkham verse, having been smart enough to break batman and take over the city.

Bane was done dirty with his characterization and designs in the games but Origins got him the best for the most part. I take Injustice Bane a lot more seriously and feel like "yeah, this is bane"

As I have said from the beginning and will stand by Origins is probably the best game out of the Arkham games.

As I have said and will stand by, AK is overall the best but Asylum has the best story. Well actually..City is usually considered the best made game in the series but I find it overrated as far as me calling it my favorite as a lot people's favorite is City

Arkham City improved on gliding and combat significantly after Asylum, I used to dislike Asylum before the improvements City provided (and its clone, Arkham Origins) made me look back with more appreciation at Arkham Asylum.
I also think City did it better than Origins with Riddler challenges, you don't have to perform them in order one by one to unlock upgrades attached specifically to them or else they don't count.

Also; unlocking Arkham City secrets is less painful than it is with finding the secret office in Arkham Asylum and their very very specific placement of explosive gel requirement.
Bane was done dirty with his characterization and designs in the games but Origins got him the best for the most part. I take Injustice Bane a lot more seriously and feel like "yeah, this is bane"
That's true, they did Bane good service in that game.

As I have said from the beginning and will stand by Origins is probably the best game out of the Arkham games.
In story and visuals (art design and graphics) it certainly is the finest, same goes with Batman's voice acting.

Arkham City was the biggest spike in quality/enjoyment in the series for me.

I didn't count him cause he's not really a Batman villain.

I don't know about that. He and Batman have been crossing paths a lot. I think he should be considered a Batman villain. It's not like they've met once.

I don't know about that. He and Batman have been crossing paths a lot. I think he should be considered a Batman villain. It's not like they've met once.
Isn't he more of a Nightwing villain? His son died fighting Nightwing and the Titans in his Robin days.

Isn't he more of a Nightwing villain? His son died fighting Nightwing and the Titans in his Robin days.

He's a villian of several characters. I've seen a comic series titled Batman vs Deathstroke.

BATMAN VS. DEATHSTROKE

There was also an animated movie with Batman and Deathstroke being a big part of it. He's a Batman villain. Not solely a Batman villain however.

He's a villian of several characters. I've seen a comic series titled Batman vs Deathstroke.

BATMAN VS. DEATHSTROKE

There was also an animated movie with Batman and Deathstroke being a big part of it. He's a Batman villain. Not solely a Batman villain however.
The movie you're thinking of is probably Son of Batman, the one that has the League of Shadows transform to Man-Bat ninjas.

Deathstroke isn't a rogue's gallery villain and more general dc but has crossed paths with Batman and Nightwing in big story arcs across different mediums including comics themselves

City has better boss battles and main story mode but the open world of it looks small compare to Knight

While Knight has more side quests,more villains for side quests,better map, I'm not a huge fan of batmobile but its a nice thing to use as transportation, I also like how the bosses and gangs are all locked up in gcpd once you beat them and there's the archive room.

However, to this day, nothing has challenged me more than that cloudburst tank battle. My God that was so frustrating. Its not a side quest that you can just skip,and I thought I was stuck and by that point, for two days, I kept failing and my eyes were already red because the environment during that point of the game had red haze everywhere and you just can't free roam, so you have nothing else but to do that boss battle. It was a pain in the a**. I'll never get through that again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"