Age of Ultron Scaret Witch and Quicksilver, First of the Inhumans?

Well, I don't think that really can be considered "experimenting" under any definition of the word I'm familiar with, but, either way, it was a multi-part answer, not just the scepter. More importantly, it fits with them flat out denying that Inhumans will be used to explain their origin (and the complete lack of anything contradicting that).
Experiment -
noun 1. a test, trial, or tentative procedure; an act or operation for the purpose of discovering something unknown or of testing a principle, supposition, etc.:

If you have just come into the possession of an alien artifact and you want to learn its uses you start experimenting with it to see what you can do with it. I think it does fit under the definition. Just saying. They could still be Inhumans

^ Eh, I just don't see it based on what they were talking about (which is about the origin of their powers). Particularly since nothing suggests they are Inhumans.

And we have a retcon to look forward to :funny:

Once they regain the rights to X-Men from Fox, imo.

^ Eh, I just don't see it based on what they were talking about (which is about the origin of their powers). Particularly since nothing suggests they are Inhumans.
In Agents of Shield, Hydra had control of a Kree blood sample.
Strucker is Hydra. No reason why he could not obtain some especially as he is high up in the ranks.
Hydra experiments with this blood. Unfortunately some reject it, much like Extremis in Iron Man 3.
However the Twins are miracles and are Inhumans. Just like Coulson and Skye.
Once they regain the rights to X-Men from Fox, imo.
Never gonna happen. Spiderman is slightly more realistic. But the X-Men franchise is doing well for Fox

I do believe they are Inhumans as well. The scepter somehow unlocks their powers. Or maybe, they were exposed to the diviner instead, with the scepter used to control their minds as Hydra minions. We do see a lot of this in AOS.

The other test subjects did not survive because they were turn to stone after exposed to the diviner. I think its logical. Maybe this is what ties AOS to AOU?

Last edited:
In Agents of Shield, Hydra had control of a Kree blood sample.
Strucker is Hydra. No reason why he could not obtain some especially as he is high up in the ranks.
Hydra experiments with this blood. Unfortunately some reject it, much like Extremis in Iron Man 3.
However the Twins are miracles and are Inhumans. Just like Coulson and Skye.

I'm not an expert about the comics, but I seem to recall Inhumans being far more than humans with Kree blood. In fact, I don't recall Kree blood or Kree DNA being used at all, just Kree experimentation on humans. If Coulson had abilities, I would see your argument, but there's no indication that Coulson has any. As for Skye, everything stated is that she had latent powers prior to receiving the GH serum (not technically Kree blood, fwiw).

I don't personally like the idea that Hydra has somehow managed to recreate the same level of technology as the Kree Empire when it comes to genetic engineering.

Yeah that's not how it works in AoS anyway, so I dunno what Kree blood has to do with anything

Kree blood has nothing to do with it..Raina never had any... it's just they realized Skye was special because she didn't react the same to kree blood as anyone else

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"