New Wolverine and the X-Men Trailer

Web-Head408

Reaction score
http://www.marvel.com/news/moviestories.3874.Watch_the_New_Wolverine_and_the_X-Men_Trailer
"WOLVERINE AND THE X-MEN" marks the return of Marvel's most Uncanny mutant heroes to the small screen and in 2009 the first 26 episodes of this new saga will begin airing on NICKTOONS.

Here's a brief description of this epic new action adventure series:

"When an explosive event shatters the lives of the X-Men and takes away their mentor, the beaten heroes walk away from it all.

But then they're given a rare glimpse into the future, and see a world in utter ruin, ruled by mutant hunting Sentinels. A world that spiraled out of control because the X-Men had given up.

So now the most legendary of all X-Men takes the lead - Wolverine! Reuniting these broken heroes, Wolverine embarks on the ultimate mission - to prevent the world's destruction.

To rescue us from ourselves. To save the future."

javascript:MM_openBrWindow('http://...jpg','_blank','scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes')​
Although, we are still months away from its Nicktoons television début, you can be the first to see the THREE-PART PILOT of Wolverine and the X-Men at the SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON.

Come meet SUPERVISING PRODUCER CRAIG KYLE, HEAD WRITER GREG JOHNSON and others involved with this Astonishing new X-Men series on SATURDAY at 8:30PM PT in Room 6CDEF.

Find out why Wolverine was chosen to lead the team and discover what's in store for Marvel's most famous mutants.

Be sure to come back to Marvel.com to find out the latest Comic-Con related news and sneak peeks.

The new clip is all ****ed for me. Could someone put it up on YouTube?

LOL, the date is totally wrong in that trailer.

July 27th, which is my birthday, is a SUNDAY, not a SATURDAY. I hope someone catches that.

The video doesn't work right for me. Too bad, but it looks good.

whats wrong with this trailer... it took multiple computers before i found one of mine that could run it without it jumping the entire time... whats wrong with this thing?

Yeah if anyone knows how we can watch the video normally, please let us know.

The trailer is jumpy for me too, but it looks good. It's nice to see some of the other characters like Storm in action.

Normally I've found a complaint about nearly everything in the promotional material, but I can't find one here. The animation looks stunning and the fight scene for those 50 seconds or so was paced quite well.

Of course, that also describes THE BATMAN. If the writers can make the cartoon kick as much butt with dialogue and story as they seem to have nailed in action, then we may be in for a treat.

Thanks so much Weather God. Wow, I think the animation looks even better in this trailer. You can tell its some of the same guys from X-men Evolution since they use a lot of dynamic moving camera work and shots like in that series. In most animation the shot or camera is normally static, but Evolution would often throw in some cool moving shots.

Not a problem. I'm also hosting the trailer on my website so if the youtube links ever fail sg haves it backed up.

The trailer looks absolutely breath taking! The action is really hot and the animation and characters look right on the money.

Cheers to a new x-men saga! :woot:

Hopefully this show will as good as JLU, if not better!!

Awesome...Add Colossus and thats what the final fight in X3 should have looked like...lol

Ohhh, I thought this was an old thread, hahahah.

Great clip.

The effects look totally great. Loved Scott momment.

That was really awesome. Only nitpick I have is that I'm not really a fan of Iceman's design.

The animation's lovely and the fight was well paced, but I am repeating myself. Iceman's design isn't the best, but frankly his best design in animation came from SPIDER-MAN AND HIS AMAZING FRIENDS, so I can get over that.

It is interesting how the show is sticking to more classic Sentinel designs considering Steven E Gordon redesigned the robot greatly for X-MEN EVOLUTION and produced a better looking robot in every single way. These at least look superior to the 90's 'bots, at least.

Awesome...Add Colossus and thats what the final fight in X3 should have looked like...lol

hehe.

Imagine the same scene but in a real movie, with the actors we know (Halle, Ben Foster, Kelsey, Ellen...) :wow:

I think the shots are much better than X3, really.

The animation's lovely and the fight was well paced, but I am repeating myself. Iceman's design isn't the best, but frankly his best design in animation came from SPIDER-MAN AND HIS AMAZING FRIENDS, so I can get over that.

It is interesting how the show is sticking to more classic Sentinel designs considering Steven E Gordon redesigned the robot greatly for X-MEN EVOLUTION and produced a better looking robot in every single way. These at least look superior to the 90's 'bots, at least.
you don't think iceman looked decent in the x-men tas episode cold comfort, i thought he looked awesome in and out of uniform....

As for the scenes themselves, it was very wolverine centric with him taking out the sentinel and cyclop's blast having no real effect.

I do hope they make the sentinels formidable like in evolution, they only produced a couple of them but you knew if they were mass replicated, they would cause some serious serious problems...

hehe.

Imagine the same scene but in a real movie, with the actors we know (Halle, Ben Foster, Kelsey, Ellen...) :wow:

I think the shots are much better than X3, really.

I agree

special mention to:

Cyclops power display. Excelent

and

Angel flying sequence. Great.

oh, and Emma attack too.

I like how Iceman looks..some people dont

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"