Season 6, Episode 10 "The Winds of Winter" Discussion Thread - Part 1

they slaughtered thousands of people at the red wedding. but whatever, i guess going into it assuming what happens didn't help as I didn't really know about the RW going into it at the time.

If the White Walkers go beyond the Wall are there any of the dead characters you'd be happy to see reanimated as a Wight? I'm assuming headless (Ned Stark) and disintegrated (Margaery Tyrell) wouldn't be brought back for obvious reasons.

Never mind south of the Wall. We've already got to contend with the possibility of reanimated Hodor. :csad: :cry:

That would give Bran a chance to kill him again!

If the White Walkers go beyond the Wall are there any of the dead characters you'd be happy to see reanimated as a Wight?

RobbWind.

500x1000px-LL-739403fc_tumblr_mo2i9csq0X1rq41c0o1_500.png

One of the best f***ed up imagery on this show.

i've always though there may be an extended scene of that... because in that picture Grey Wind is obviously sewed on there... then the scene we actually get, its spiked up and all... So that story the Frey soldier is telling (where arya steals the hounds knife and kills him) was true and they may have filmed it judging by that dialogue and the pic.

Never mind south of the Wall. We've already got to contend with the possibility of reanimated Hodor. :csad: :cry:

For all we know, because of his incredible strength, they might well decide that Hodor is White Walker material. Now THAT would be ****ed up. And awesome.

Can someone tell me the name of the song that plays when the camera switches from the baby's eyes to Jon's eyes? I know that it is the House Stark theme (and played when Jon died as well), but I don't know the exact name of the track that Djawadi composed, neither from which Season's soundtrack it is. Thank you and much appreciated.

Can someone tell me the name of the song that plays when the camera switches from the baby's eyes to Jon's eyes? I know that it is the House Stark theme (and played when Jon died as well), but I don't know the exact name of the track that Djawadi composed, neither from which Season's soundtrack it is. Thank you and much appreciated.

It's a bonus track on the Season 6 soundtrack called "The Tower".

[YT]CJ40jeahsrs[/YT]

It's a bonus track on the Season 6 soundtrack called "The Tower".

[YT]CJ40jeahsrs[/YT]

Thank you! I have listened to this track (Tower of Joy scene), but there is only a small bit of the Stark theme there. I am asking about the whole song and specifically the bit with the violin (which plays when Jon gets stabbed repeatedly and then the long shot of him and the blood trail follows).

Thank you! I have listened to this track (Tower of Joy scene), but there is only a small bit of the Stark theme there. I am asking about the whole song and specifically the bit with the violin (which plays when Jon gets stabbed repeatedly and then the long shot of him and the blood trail follows).

I guess the closest thing would be this track from the Season 1 soundtrack.

[YT]8wUafUWy0oU[/YT]

I guess the closest thing would be this track from the Season 1 soundtrack.

[YT]8wUafUWy0oU[/YT]

Yes!!! This is exactly what I was searching for. Thank you very much! Such a beautiful melody.

For all we know, because of his incredible strength, they might well decide that Hodor is White Walker material. Now THAT would be ****ed up. And awesome.

If that were the case, I would hope that he would be able to resist and help kill the "bad" walkers. Bran plays a hand??

They were originally going to have Hodor pulled apart by the wights.

They still did have him pulled apart, they just didn't want his death to be as graphic as the director wanted to show... but he is definitely ripped into pieces and will never be seen again.

They still did have him pulled apart, they just didn't want his death to be as graphic as the director wanted to show... but he is definitely ripped into pieces and will never be seen again.

I miss Hodor. :csad:

If Hodor is reanimated it will give Bran another chance to kill him.

i dont know... its bad yea... but i don't find myself 'struggling' to watch it like the RW... seeing Talisas pregnant self being stabbed was just... beyond me.

i can't watch that.. nor can i listen to Shireen's death. that stayed in my head way too long

i've not read the books, and i obviously don't know the full strength of wildfire, but how damaged were the tunnels that Lancel was in post-explosion? does it explicitly say where in the city he was? i can't remember, but i assume near the sept.

just wondering what the slim odds are that someone snuck into an underground crypt or exit before the wildfire went off and survived lol

The TV show has gone beyond the books. Currently in the Kings Landing storyline Margaery is still locked up and Cersei has done her Walk of Atonement.

I assumed he didn't stray too far away from the Sept as the tunnel entrance was by the steps. I think everyone within a half mile radius was wiped out, it definitely took out a few buildings around the Sept.

you think that horn Sam found with the Dragonglass weapons is the Horn of Winter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"