The Avengers Second post-credits scene revealed

Why should it? The whole move was narrated in chronological order.

I'd find it weird if we suddenly got a scene that takes place before the last scene we saw.

Why not? Can you imagine this scene being there in the movie after the final battle before they send Thor and Loki back? That would look very out of place... Not to say, needlessly goofy. They go to catch Loki, pose before him, and then we see them eating **** somewhere... It would ruin the whole thing for me.

But as a post-credits scene, not only it would be funny, but it works great.

I don't even think this is worth staying through the credits for. I'll probably just wait to watch it on the blu ray.

I don't even think this is worth staying through the credits for. I'll probably just wait to watch it on the blu ray.

Yes, because otherwise you'll waste 2-3 precious minutes that you could indulge walking out of the cinema in a slower pace... ;)

Yes, because otherwise you'll waste 2-3 precious minutes that you could indulge walking out of the cinema in a slower pace... ;)

LOL

I've taken to sitting through credits for many films now, simply because I hate the stampede out of the cinema with everyone jostling one another. I usually still make it to the car park not far behind them, so it's not like rushing out saves a lot of time.

Plus if the film has a decent soundtrack, you sometimes get to hear the title song in its entirety ....... as a Soundgarden fan, that was another bonus for me at Avengers :)

Sounds fine. The earlier one gives you what you need from a standard after credit scene and this one just resolves a minor point lightheartedly.

I guess we will find out tomorrow night if this is true or not

It makes total sense. They're a team now, why wouldn't they sit down for a bite to eat after saving the world?

Because at the end of the movie [BLACKOUT]the superheroes have left and they're not together anymore.[/BLACKOUT]

it sounds like something Whedon would think is funny.

Ah, then it's ok.

The scene clearly happens before the final scene. It's just a small cutaway flashback for some laughs.

It's like "oh and btw, they DID go and do that."

It really shouldn't be that hard to wrap your head around.... lol

I don't understand why people cannot grasp the concept that the scene does not have to take place at the very end chronologically.

But the fact that it's angering some people makes it even funnier.

I don't understand why people cannot grasp the concept that the scene does not have to take place at the very end chronologically.

Using a brain is difficult, haven't you heard? :woot:

Some people will jump to conclusions that it means that Thor has returned and that they have fought again and its a confirmer that there will be a second Avengers movie... People like to read into things to much. :doh:

I usually get out within a minute by using my elbows to nudge people aside.

So, shawarma is the basically gyros? Awesome!

Yep. Doner kebab it's called here. At least now I know what food they were talking about. Yummmmmm! Hope Thor ate extra sauce with his and arrived back home with a severe case of Asgardian garlic breath.

For crying out loud, people! It's just a little goofy scene meant to be light-hearted and fun. But, leave it to fanboys to over-analyze it.

The continuity and context don't matter. In fact, as it's been pointed out, in context, it fails. As is, its almost like it's from a gag reel. You can tell, it's meant to be a gag, not continuity.

Personally, I think it would have been funnier had Tony still had his armor on, Bruce was still the Hulk.

Some people will jump to conclusions that it means that Thor has returned and that they have fought again and its a confirmer that there will be a second Avengers movie... People like to read into things to much. :doh:

Well, people are stupid... :p

It's a simple joke, why is so hard to understand?? It's not within the body of the movie, it's OBVIOUS humor, its only intended purpose is to be funny, and guess what? It works! (I haven't seen the scene, they didn't show it here, but saw the picture and found it really funny and in line with Whedon's sense of humor.)

Polux

Since I saw the film last week, and stayed until the very end, I'm not happy. I hope this is not going to be a common occurrence with films released outside the US.....

Hah! Just saw the photo. That's really funny. I like that in amongst all the posters and stuff on the walls there is a sheet of paper with an 'A' on it.

For crying out loud, people! It's just a little goofy scene meant to be light-hearted and fun. But, leave it to fanboys to over-analyze it.

The continuity and context don't matter. In fact, as it's been pointed out, in context, it fails. As is, its almost like it's from a gag reel. You can tell, it's meant to be a gag, not continuity.

Personally, I think it would have been funnier had Tony still had his armor on, Bruce was still the Hulk.

im not being antagonistic here but why would the scene not be in context though?

and tony was already in his penthouse. it would make sense for him to remove his armor before going to the shawarma place.

I just looked at the photo. Thor , Cap , Widow , and Hawkeye are still in costume. It's kind of funny but probably not something that should be considered continuity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"