The Avengers Second post-credits scene revealed

As a spaniard, if this is true, i feel insulted.

218 million dollars internationally. What a wonderfull way of thanking us, Disney, you *********************************

That is pretty hilarious and amazing. Would have worked really well in the UK considering...

shawarma's might as well be one of the national foods of young britain :funny:

Oh, so [BLACKOUT]they go get a kebab? [/BLACKOUT] I was confused as hell about that in the movie. That would have got so many laughs in the UK as its the national food of 3am drunks. :woot:

No wonder Tony suggested it and considering Joss was at school in England I think that's the point. That shouldn't have been left out the UK cut, [BLACKOUT]'The anticipated Avengers film ends with the entire team gathered around a take out eating a post game kebab'[/BLACKOUT] LMAO

As long as its on the UK DVD I'm OK with it.

Last edited:
Why the ***** would you be insulted?It's being used just for a laugh/joke and it ain't like a scene that hints at another movie or something..That's what the other credit scene is for!

It was filmed a few weeks ago and so that may be why you didn't get it,But you may get it for the dvd/blu-ray anyway!

As a spaniard, if this is true, i feel insulted.

218 million dollars internationally. What a wonderfull way of thanking us, Disney, you *********************************

I think they filmed this bit around the time of the premiere so it was probably too late to put it on there in time for your release date. This seems like a last minute idea. Besides, you got the [BLACKOUT]Thanos scene[/BLACKOUT] so don't feel like you're really missing out on anything.

Why the ***** would you be insulted?It's being used just for a laugh/joke and it ain't like a scene that hints at another movie or something..That's what the other credit scene is for!

Cause you are getting a scene in a movie i dont, for no other reason im not an american. Maybe because i have to work 3 hours to earn the money to pay for a ticket, maybe because i have to get up at 7 am in the morning to get there and earn it, but hey... Discrimination is nice. I dont give an *** of a **** if the scene is important or not. Its a scene. And im being discriminated for no reason.

Cause you are getting a scene in a movie i dont, for no other reason im not an american. Maybe because i have to work 3 hours to earn the money to pay for a ticket, maybe because i have to get up at 7 am in the morning to get there and earn it, but hey... Discrimination is nice. I dont give an *** of a **** if the scene is important or not. Its a scene. And im being discriminated for no reason.

And you got to see the movie earlier than I did, so maybe I am the one who should feel discriminated against!

Your being discriminated cause they decided to film it the night of the premiere and thus late for you?Not even people in the US saw it during previews&the premiere cause it was filmed later on!..Did those Americans get discriminated too?

You got to see the movie before I did, so maybe I should feel like I am being discriminated against.

I think they filmed this bit around the time of the premiere so it was probably too late to put it on there in time for your release date. This seems like a last minute idea. Besides, you got the [BLACKOUT]Thanos scene[/BLACKOUT] so don't feel like you're really missing out on anything.

I am really grateful, and i say this honestly, that you are trying to console me, but this is very simple: i pay for a ticket, you for a ticket, and you are getting more than me for no reason. And that pisses me of.

I dont really care if its a great scene or not. I dont care for any excuse they have for not being there. I didnt ask for the movie to be one week earlier than in the USA, sually we get movies momnths after the USA gets them and there is not even a erealaese date for Cabin in THe Woods, so go figure.

Lots of people will not care about this, i understand taht, but i dont think its out of the line for others, like me, to be pissed off. Im not rich. Im proud of my work, but it doesnt pay much. And i dont like it to feel like im cheated.

In the end, its more the principle of the thing that the thing itself.

You got to see the movie before I did, so maybe I should feel like I am being discriminated against.

Agreed. But on another note, im sure the foreign market will get this version after this weekend's U.S. release so i wouldn't get too flustered about it.

So glad I left the theater early.

I know, totally unbearable and its just so awful and an experience ruin-er. Putting a scene in that is chronologically out of time is just enough to..grr.

Fear not though friends, TDKR will have no such foolishness. :doh:

Dude, lighten up, it really isn't aweful at all.

Again, tahts BS. FIrst, its not my fault. SEcond, its not comparable to have to see a movie one week earlier or later, and seing the movie truncated, even if its slightly. The damage is worse. And thirly, ist allmost always the other way around so i would still win that particular game anyway.

This is not rocket science people. Later or earlier , you pay a ticket, i pay a ticket, and you see more than me. If you think that all right, hell, i wont waste time trying to convince you.

Don't lie to him like that. It was a giant cloud heading to earth named Galactus.
502px-Galactus_Cloud.jpg

Why do you constantly do this whenever someone asks about the mid credit scene?

its annoying lol

Agreed. But on another note, im sure the foreign market will get this version after this weekend's U.S. release so i wouldn't get too flustered about it.

You think they are going to make thousands of new prints for the rest of the world to add a 1 minute scene?

Oh yes, im sure having to wait one week for a movie justifies seeing more of it, because it was so painful...

Come to spain, and watch Prometheus in september. You´ll love the wait.

One week... ha!

People...

Again, tahts BS. FIrst, its not my fault. SEcond, its not comparable to have to see a movie one week earlier or later, and seing the movie truncated, even if its slightly. The damage is worse. And thirly, ist allmost always the other way around so i would still win that particular game anyway.

This is not rocket science people. Later or earlier , you pay a ticket, i pay a ticket, and you see more than me. If you think that all right, hell, i wont waste time trying to convince you.

I am just saying, it's hard for me to "feel your pain" on the subject. That's all. ;)

I am just saying, it's hard for me to "feel your pain" on the subject. That's all. ;)

Its hard for me to feel yours, as i have to wait months to see many american movies... :cwink:

But hey, its no biggie, and it will be on youtube soon enough. But why i have to explain to people why i have the right to feel cheated, thats beyond me, honestly.

LOL @ the outrage from not being able to see a couple seconds of them eating Shwarma.

no biggie, the scene will turn up on youtube soon enough

I am really grateful, and i say this honestly, that you are trying to console me, but this is very simple: i pay for a ticket, you for a ticket, and you are getting more than me for no reason. And that pisses me of.

I dont really care if its a great scene or not. I dont care for any excuse they have for not being there. I didnt ask for the movie to be one week earlier than in the USA, sually we get movies momnths after the USA gets them and there is not even a erealaese date for Cabin in THe Woods, so go figure.

Lots of people will not care about this, i understand taht, but i dont think its out of the line for others, like me, to be pissed off. Im not rich. Im proud of my work, but it doesnt pay much. And i dont like it to feel like im cheated.

In the end, its more the principle of the thing that the thing itself.

Get a break...

When I saw this on the front page I was quite annoyed that they went and did that to us International viewers that went out and supported the movie early.

But then I read the description and saw the photo, yeah I can pass on that one lol. Sounds funny but not necessary or fangasm worthy ;)

Oh yes, im sure having to wait one week for a movie justifies seeing more of it, because it was so painful...

Come to spain, and watch Prometheus in september. You´ll love the wait.

One week... ha!

People...

I understand the principle upsets you, but you are complaining about a scene of people eating food. So i don't aprreciate you trying to badger me with your insinuating comments. Yes, i do feel cheated that i had to wait an extra week when the U.S. domestic gross accounts for more percentage of the total box office than any other country. It could have easily opened up the same day WW, but it didn't and that might be for the better considering all the foreign holiday boosts. So next time you decide to point me out when i was nothing but sincere, i suggest you eat your words "If you think that all right, hell, i wont waste time trying to convince you."

Enjoy the ignore list on your great first impression

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"